Chapter 9

I Love You, I Love You Not.

Choi Minho

I've waited a long time, trying to find the right words to say, but tonight I will confess my love to Jae Mi.

"Your wine sir.", said the waitress as she brought over a bottle of Merlot.

"Kamsahamnida.", said Minho.

"You ordered wine?", asked Jae Mi.

"Ne. While you were in the bathroom."

"Wae?"

"Why not?"

Jae Mi just looked down, trying to hide her red cheeks.

"Ay Jae Mi. 6 months and you still try to hide your blushing from me."

"She looked up at him and smiled.

Minho poured each of them a glass of wine. "Let's make a toast, to us. I don't know about you Jagi, but the last 6 months have been amazing."

"They have. I have never been happier."

"Do I really make you happy Jae Mi?"

"Ne.", she said as she blushed.

She's too cute. I can't stop myself from smiling when I look at her.

Jae Mi

Just say it Jae Mi. Tell him you love him! It's been 6 months. Although, Minho hasn't said I love you either...is he shy like me?

"Jae Mi, I've been wanting to say something to you for a long time."

Omo! Is this it? Is he gonna say it?

"I have never felt happier in my life.", says Minho as he reaches across the table and holds Jae Mi's hand. "I love you Lee Jae Mi."

Omo! He said it! What do I do? Oh my God Jae Mi say I love you back! Wait. Wait a minute. What is that? Is that....

"I'm ready Jae Mi.", said Minho as he took a small black box out of his coat pocket. "I don't want to wait any longer. Lee Jae Mi, will you marry me?"

All of a sudden, Jae Mi starts to cry. The second he asked her to marry him she could feel tears forming. She couldn't hold them in.

"Jae Mi. Jagi did I say something to upset you?", asked Minho, who looked llike he was about to cry too.

"Yeobo, please don't cry. These are tears of joy. I have wanted to say I love you for a long time, but was too shy to say it"

"So does that mean you are ready to make our engagement final?", asked Minho, trying not to seem too excited.

"Ne Choi Minho. I would love nothing more than to be your wife."