Chapter 10

I Love You, I Love You Not.

Choi Minho

This is it Minho. The day you have been waiting for. You're about to say I do to the woman of your dreams.

There were 10 people in Minho and Jae Mi's wedding party, including themselves. It was kinda Minho's idea, since he couldn't choose between his 4 closest friends from high school. Jae Mi flew in her 3 best friends and her younger Cousin, and was having the hardest time deciding which place to put them in. So they made it as simple as possible and ordered them by age.

  • Nina walked down the aisle with Onew as Maid of Honor and Best Man.
  • Amanda walked down the aisle with Jonghyun.
  • Ashley walked down the aisle with Key.
  • Gabby walked down the aisle with Taemin.

​When Gabby and Taemin got to the alter, Minho became extremely anxious. Just then, the wedding march started to play and there she was, arm in arm with her father, smiling that angel smile that made Minho's heart melt. Her dress was a skin tight, asian style dress with a slit at the bottom on each side that went up to her knees. The top of the dress was plain, yet elegant. A sleeveless halter with a tiny slit just about her chest. She looked gorgeous.

                                                    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkDwUgSrmoWlSQJfqSHoI (N/A: This is the dress I envisoned for Jae Mi in case the description wasn't clear.)

Lee Jae Mi

Before the ceremony started you noticed Key and Ashley were flirting.

Figures. I bring Ashley to Korea and she immediately starts making moves on cute Asian boys. But I gotta admit, they would make a cute couple. And Key doesn't seem to mind her hanging on his arm.

"It's time my dahl.", said Jae Mi's father as he offered his arm to his daughter. "You excited?"

"Ne. Very excited."

Her father smiled at her. "Appa...", said Jae Mi. "Kamsahamnida."

"For what Jae Mi?"

"For setting me up with Minho."

"Don't thank me. You two would have fell in love sooner or later. Now let's make you Mrs. Choi Minho." Just thinking about being known as Mrs. Choi Minho, Jae Mi couldn't find the words to describe how happy that made her.

An hour later, Minho and Jae said I do and read their vows as they placed those precious rings on eachother's finger.

"I know pronounce you husband and wife.", said the preacher. "Minho, you may now kiss your bride." And without hesitation, Minho took Jae Mi into his arms and kissed her.

At the reception you decide to pick on Ashley and confront her about flirting with Key.

"Congrats girl! I'm so happy for you!", said Ashley. "You snagged a hottie!"

"Yeah, so did you." Jae Mi raised her eyebrow at Ashley.

"What?"

"Don't think I didn't see you and Key flirting and giggling like two love sick puppies before the ceremony."

"I'm sorry! I couldn't help myself! Look at him, he's y!"

Jae Mi laughed. "Calm down Ash, I'm not mad."

"Oh..."

"And if you ask me, I'd say Key's into you."

"You think so?"

"Girl please he hasn't stopped looking at you the whole time!"

"Seriously?" Ashley looked over at where Key was sitting at the wedding party table and sure enough he was sneaking glances at her. When he saw her looking at him, he winked.

"Oh my gosh he just winked at me."

"Told you.", said Jae Mi. "Go for it girl. Who knows, we might end up planning another wedding soon."

Choi Minho

A week later, Minho and Jae Mi arrived back in Korea after their honeymoon. Minho insisted on going to Ohio. He wanted to see where Jae Mi grew up. So they went. Jae Mi showed Minho the city she was born and raised in; all the schools she attended from elementary to high school, the places her and her friends liked to hang out. Then they went to Columbus, the capital city of Ohio, where Jae Mi went to college. They spent a whole day at the Columbus Zoo, which was bigger than any zoo Minho had been to. Their last few days in Ohio were spent in Sandusky, Ohio. They took a hike around Lake Erie, and Jae Mi took Minho to an amusement park; her favorite amusement park, Cedar Point.

"The girls and I would always come here 2 or 3 times every summer for an entire weekend.", said Jae Mi.

"What do you think they're doing now?", asked Minho. Jae Mi's friends were still in Korea. They said they were going to make the trip to Korea a vacation and planned on staying a week or two.

"I talked to Ashley earlier this morning. She said the boys were taking them sight-seeing around Seoul.

"How much you wanna bet Key and Ashley start dating by the time we get back?", asked Minho.

"Oh I know it's going to happen.", said Jae Mi. "No doubt about it."

Lee Jae Mi

Minho and Jae Mi arrived in Seoul and were looking aroung the airport trying to find Ashley and Key.

"I see Ashley.", says Jae Mi as she points to a girl who is jumping up and down to get their attention. The airport was busy. Minho and Jae Mi bumped into everyone they walked by.

"Hey! How was the honeymoon?", asked Ashley.

"We had a lot of fun. Minho really seemed to like Ohio."

"I did. It's so much different than Korea. I had a  great time Jagi. Komawo.", said Minho as he kissed Jae Mi on the cheek. "So Ashley, enjoying your stay in Korea?"

"Yes! I'm having too much fun here. I'm moving here. Isn't that great Jae Mi?"

"Yes! Oh my gosh!", said Jae Mi as she hugged Ashley.

"Well while we're at it we might as well tell you the good news now.", said Key.

"You two are dating?", joked Minho.

"Well, I guess you could say that."

"What do you mean you gues?"

"WE'RE ENGAGED!", yelled Ashley.

"Wow. We've only been married a week and you two are already engaged?"

"What can I say dude? She's cute, funny, I just fell for her."

Ashley stood there looking at Key, smiling, and trying her hardest not to spaz.

"I'm happy for you.", said Jae Mi. "I knew you two would enf up together from the moment I saw you flirting at the wedding."

Minho and Key took the bags and the girls walked slowly behind them.

"You really do love him right? This isn't your Asian obsessed taking over is it?", Jae Mi teased.

"No!", said Ashley as she slapped Jae Mi for picking on her. "I've totally fallen for Kibum."

"Kibum?"

"Yeah, that's Key's given name."

Jae mi just looked at Ashley with an I told you so look on her face.

"What?", asked Ashley.

"I told you we'd be planning another wedding soon."

"Oh shut up.", said Ashley as she nudged Jae Mi.

"Seriously though, I'm happy for you. You snagged a hottie.", said Jae Mi as she nudged Ashley back. "An Asian hottie."

 

N/A: Sorry the ending is kinda lame, but I couldn't think of a way to word that part differently. Overall I hope you guys enjoyed the fic .<3 Saranghaeyo ^_^