Chapter 7

I Love You, I Love You Not.

Choi Minho

I'm done hiding it! I've been denying it this whole time, but I can't take it anymore! I'm falling for Jae Mi. That's right I said it. I'm falling in love with Lee Jae Mi!

Minho and Jae Mi walked into the dining room right as their parents were finishing their dinner. Si Min wasn't there. He must have excused himself too.

"Oh...Jae Mi.", said Jae Mi's dad. "Minho."

"We need to talk.", said Minho.

"Look about the whole arranged marriage thing..."

"Umma, please. We'd like to speak first.", said Minho.

Their parents nodded. Jae Mi looked at Minho, who gave her a nod to talk first.

"First of all", said Jae Mi. "We think tricking us into this was cruel and hurtful. But seeing as we probably don't have a choice, we have a proposition."

Their parents all raised their eyebrows in confusion.

"We want to date first.", said Minho.

"Muah?!", said Jae Mi's dad.

"We want to date before you throw us into this marriage. It will give me and Jae Mi a chance to really get to know eachother. Plus you don't want us to be with someone we won't want to be romantic with."

"What do you mean?", asked Minho's dad.

"You really think you're going to get grandchildren from us if we don't have intimate feelings for eachother?"

The fathers looked at eachother. The mothers were staring at Jae Mi and Minho, probably still shocked that they wanted to date eachother.

"Ok you can date.", said Minho's dad. "You have a year, and if you don't break up within a year, you get married. No excuses"

"I think that's fair.", said Minho. "Jae Mi?"

Jae Mi nodded.

"One more condition.", said Jae Mi's mother.

Jae Mi's father and Minho parents looked at her, confused.

"You both have to show me that you'll be committed to this relationship. Show me you're actually willing to make it work."

"How?", asked Jae Mi.

"Seal this deal with a kiss."

Lee Jae Mi

THE HELL?!?!?!?!?!

"A kiss?", asked Jae Mi.

Ok yes I'll admit it. He's sweet, hot as hell, and his lips have been tempting me all day. But did my mom seriously just tell me to kiss him? Right now?

"Yes. Kiss. Now. On the lips."

Jae Mi and Minho looked at eachother. The look on his face said he was sorry for coming up with the dating idea.

"If you don't kiss, you don't get to date before marriage.", said Jae Mi's mom with a stern look on her face.

She's serious!!

Just then, Jae Mi felt a hand on her face, then another hand on her waist. Minho pulled Jae Mi against his body and lightly placed his soft full lips on hers.

Dear God he tastes like heaven.