Chapter 6

I Love You, I Love You Not.

Choi Minho

I can't believe  my parents would trick me!

"Ugh could this get any worse?", yelled Minho as he  kicked the porch railing. "OW! DAMMIT!"

"You asked for it."

Minho turns around and sees Jae Mi standing by the front door. "Oh! Jae Mi! Excuse me for my fowl language."

"No worse than what I've said."

Minho wasn't sure what to say to her. All he could do was stare at her. She was stunning in that powder blue dress that fit her in all the right places. She looked like she wanted to cry, but was forcing herself not to cry infront of Minho.

I should console her, but I don't think she wants to be touched right now.

"So", said Minho as he walked over to the porch swing Jae Mi was sitting on. "You couldn't stand it in there either huh?"

"Nope."

"You think they're actually going to make us get married?"

Jae Mi didn't answer. She just stared at her hands, clasped together in her lap.

"You really do look beautiful Jae Mi."

She looked at Minho and smiled. No girl has ever made Minho's heart beat out of his chest when she smiled like Jae Mi did. It was pounding so hard he could hear his own heartbeat.

"We don't really have a choice do we?", whispered Jae Mi.

"Mwah?" Minho didn't hear a word she just said. He was too busy imagining what it would be like being married to Jae Mi. They had a lot in common, and if they did get married, Minho would see her beautiful face everyday. He'd fall asleep next to her, wake up to her smiling face. That didn't sound like a bad life. Not bad at all.

Jae Mi

It wouldn't be too terrible to be married to Minho. I mean....LOOK AT HIM! He's a total hottie!

"So what do we do?", asked Minho. "Can we even say no?"

"Do you want to say no?"

"I....mwah?"

Jae Mi just stared at him.

"I...I......I don't know.", said Minho. "I mean yeah we're already really close, but there's still so much to learn about eachother."

"So you're saying there's a possibility that you would want to marry me...", said Jae Mi. 

It was quiet for the next few minutes. They just sat there on the swing, Jae Mi waiting for an answer.

Oh my God if you say yes......

"Maybe.", said Minho.

"Mwah?!" Jae Mi was kinda shocked to hear him say that.

Minho smiled. "Come on Jae Mi. You're beautiful! We get along great. We haven't fought yet."

"We've only known eachother one day."

"My point is....if our parents really want us to get married, then we should demand they let us date first."

Wait.....he wants to date me? This HOTTIE wants to date me?!