Flour Baby

12 Hearts for 1 Soul

 

 

 

« We're home ! » you yelled, opening the door.

Xiumin ran towards you «  Woah ! Finally ! I thought I was going to starve to deaht. What were the two of you doing ? Visiting the city or what ? »

You pushed him aside and went to the kitchen « Calm down, we just stopped at the candy shop. » you answered annoyed.

« Candy shop ? I want too ! » he said excited.

« Well...we finished them all. » told Sehun.

« Uh ? Seriously ? Yah ! You two are just two tightfisted shrimps ! »

You smiled mischievously and took the little package of steamed buns out of the bag and shook it in front of you.

“ Well I guess I'll keep these steamed buns then, since I'm a tightfisted shrimp~”

His eyes widened at the sight of the package. “St-steamed buns? Give them to me!”

He tried to catch it but you hid it behind your back. “Say the magic words then.”

“I won't have to say them. You'll give it to me when I'll do my aegyo, nobody can resist it.” He then put his fists to his face and said “Buing~Buing~”

You raised an eyebrow “What the hell is this? This isn't cute at all.”

He seemed dumbfounded. The boys had come in the kitchen as well and were laughing at him.

“What sort of girl are you? Everyone loves my aegyo usually..”

“Nah, it's just your imagination, Hyung. Nobody likes them actually.” retorded Tao.

“Yah!” Xiumin yelled.

You laughed “Just say please~ and I'll give them. But if you don't want I can eat them you kn-”

“Okay! Okay! Give them to me,Please” he said with an angry pout.”

Well, that's cute you thought, but you'll never let him know that. You just enjoyed this moment and asked more “Say, please, Master”

“WHAT? No way!”

You took a steamed bun to your mouth.

“All right! Please..M-master...” he asked unwillingly.

“You see, it's easy~” you then gave them to him. “Oh! And you can continue to call me Master, if you want.”

“In your dreams.” he said, walking away. You laughed, happy of your victory.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Knock Knock!

No answer.

Knock Knock!

No answer.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

The door opened a little and a tired Luhan appeared behind the door.

“Hmmm?”

“Today we have school! Tell Sehun to wake up!” you said, irritated. It was the next morning and it's been almost 10 minutes you've been knocking on their damn door.

“Oh yeah...I'll go wake him up. Oh..and Good Morning, Minsun~ah” he smiled sleepily.

“Good Morning, Luhan.”

You felt a bit guilty to have woken him up. * Luhan is so kind and positive. Fortunately he's there, it helps me not to go crazy with the others. *

You then went to the other room where slept Kai, Kris and Xiumin and knocked as well.

Fortunately the door opened rather quickly. And it was Kai himself, unsatisfied to have been awakened. “What do you want? Have you any idea of what time it is?” he growled.

“It's 6:30 and we have to prepare to go to school. So hurry up, breakfast is ready.”

He closed the door without even responding. You sighed and went to the kitchen where appeared Sehun and Kai a bit later.

 

“ 'Mornin..” Sehun told, his eyes still closed. Kai waved and sat as well.

“ Hi, what do you want to drink?”

“I want...sleep.” told Sehun, his head on the table.

“And a big cup of it, please” added Kai.

You chuckled * Is it going to be like this every morning? *

 

When you were all ready, you began to walk to school.

“Oh, I don't know if you noticed..” started Kai “but your stairs need to be repaired or someone will have an accident one day. Walking on them are like risking your life.”

“Yeah, I know. I have to call someone for them.. and that's not as basd as you say!”

“Yes, it is.”

“No.”
“Sehun?”

“I agree with Kai.”

“..Whatever..” you muttered. The you did the rest of the walk in silence.

“Er..why is there nobody here?” asked Kai when you arrived.

“Because there's still 20 minutes left before school starts.”

“What?? So why did we come here so damn early?”

“I don't like to be late so I come early.” you answered calmly.

“Aisssh...it..kills me!” he told while ruffling his hair violently.

“I wish I could have slept more..” said Sehun with a blank face.

You rolled your eyes “Oh come on, I didn't know you needed sleep so much. 20 minutes won't change your life.”

“I will believe you when you'll tell me that after practicing until late at night.” told Kai.

“I can do that without any effort.” you assumed.

“Are you sure of what you're saying?” he teased.

“Of course.”

“Okay, we'll see that. I'll just wait for an occasion to prove you you're wrong, Shin Minsun.”

“And I'll wait for this day to come patiently, Kim Jongin.” you added.

 

 

 

“Alright class, I have a surprise for you.” told Mr.Lee, the biology teacher, during the last class of the day.

Everyone was thinking it was a “surprise” test until she took a bag of flour out of her desk. Nobody was understanding what was she thinking about. One of the guys lifted his hand and asked what it was for.

“This,” she answered “is not just a bag of flour. This, is your future baby.”

Everyone's jaw dropped, realizing what she wanted to do.

* Oh no, not this. * Of course, this was the famous “flour baby” that teacher were giving their students to teach them how to take care of a baby. You had only seen this kind of things in television and never thought you too would do this one day.

“So team up with a partner and take a bag of flou- I mean, choose a baby.”

“Excuse me, Mrs.Lee, but we can't do groups of two because we are 21.”

She scratched her head “Oh..yes, I forgot that. Well, there will be a group of three then.”

Eunmi, as if the thunder had hit her, turned back with a mysterious glint in her eyes. You knew perfectly what she was thinking, she wanted to be teamed up with Kai and Sehun. You were mentally feeling sorry for them. * I wouldn't like to be in their place..having to work with her.. *

But suddenly, before she could say anything, Kai lifted his hand and spoke.

“Can Sehun, Minsun and me be the group of three, Mrs.?”

“Oh yes, sure.” Mrs. Lee smiled at him. Sehun stood up and went to take a flour baby. Everyone was looking at the three of you, dumbfounded. But they were certainly not as dumbfounded as you.

You had gotten stiff. Attention, stares and rumors were what you disliked , but they were what you were getting right now. You didn't even bothered to look at Eunmi, knowing perfcetly what kind of glare she was giving you at this moment. * Well, let's try to make it without too much, because no is impossible, problems *

You teamed up at Sehun's table and began the work. The first step was to find the Baby a gender and a name.

“It's a boy “ told Kai and Sehun at the same time.

You lifted an eyebrow “err.. thanks to take my opinion too, what if I want it to be a girl?”

They didn't even pay attention to you and already started discussing names.

“y baby dancer”

“That's not even a name, Kai!” you snapped.

“Well, tell us if you have a better idea.” he teased.

“Mm...Oh! I know! Can we call him G-Dragon?” you asked happily.

“What?! And you say that my idea is bad? I think you're too biased.”

You stuck out your tongue “and you're jealous”

“What did you say?”

“Nothing.”

“Why don't we mix our names?” asked Sehun.

“Okay, but whose name with whose?” you said.

“ I don't know with whose, but I want my name in it.” told Kai.

“I want too! It's my baby.” protested Sehun.

“And I'm the only mother, so it has to have my name in it!” you added.

Since you were all arguing without finding a solution, Kai proposed something else.

“Why don't we mix two of the other member's names? Those who look the most like babies.”

“Yes, great idea!” you laughed.

“Luhan Hyung looks like a baby.” said Sehun. He was right, he had the perfect little kid face.

“And Xiumin has the baby cheeks so we can use his name too.” you proposed. They agreed.

“Okay so we have Xiuhan, XiuLu, Lumin...or Luxiu...I think Xiuhan sounds the best” you told.

“Yup, I'm ok.” told Kai.

“mm” said Sehun, not so excited.

“Is there a problem, Sehun?” you asked.

“no.”

“He's just jealous because it's not him that's paired with Luhan Hyung.” laughed Kai.

“Yah!” shouted Sehun “I-it's not that!”

“Yeah, yeah..whatever” continued Kai.

You didn't understand what they're really talking about but decided not to join the argument. So when you were, you packed your things and prepared to go home.

“Who wants to carry the Baby home?” you asked, holding the bag of flour to them.

“As you say, you're the only mother.” told Kai before starting to walk away.

You turned to Sehun, a glint of hope in your eyes.

“I agree with Kai.” he said with his usual blank face before following him.

“Yah!” you shouted behind them. * Bad fathers! *

 

 

 

As you opened you home door, your smelled something sweet.

“Oh? Is someone cooking?” you asked, entering, Kai and Sehun entering behind you.

“That must be D.O” told Kai “He's always the one cooking.”

You all went in the kitchen and saw, as Kai had said, D.O, cooking pancakes.

“Whoaa~ They seem so delicious!” you said with big round eyes.

D.O turned back “Oh, you're home! Thanks. I wanted to help you since it must be hard cooking for 13 people.” he smiled.

“Thank you, it's really nice of you.~”

The rest of EXO gathered in the kitchen as well. You were getting your things out of your bag when Tao saw the bag of flour.

“What is it? Why do you have a bag of flour in your school stuff?” he asked.

“Oh, this? It's..our school homework.” you answered.

“How can a bag of flour be a homework?” told Kris, surprised as well.

“That's not just a bag of flour, Hyung.” told Sehun “It's the famous “Baby flour” thing.”

All the boys “oooh-ed”, suddenly understanding and they all, except the three of you, started to laugh.

“Yah! It's very serious! We have to keep it intact for one week and give it back without any damages. It's not as simple as it seems.” you protested.

“And what could happen to it?” asked Chen.

“There could be a hole! So we have to be very delicate with him.”

“Him?” he added “It's a boy?”

“Yes, it's a boy” said Kai, triumphantly. “His name's Xiuhan.”

Everyone burst out laughing, except for Xiumin whose jaw dropped.

“You gave him our names?” asked Xumin.

“Yup.”

Luhan was laughing along and said “I find it cool! His surname can be Baby Baozi then.” which made everybody laugh harder.

“What's Baozi?” you asked curiously.

“Baozi's the chiese name for a stuffed bread.” explicated Tao “When Luhan Hyung first saw Xiumin Hyung, he thought he looked like a baozi because of his white skin and round head.”

You laughed along, holding your stomach.

Xiumin smiled too and added “Well I'm happy that you gave him this name, it means he'll be handsome then.”