Tell Me More About You ~

12 Hearts for 1 Soul

 

BANG! BANG! BANG! 

You opened your eyes. 

BANG! BANG! BANG! 

*What the?!*

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Rubbing your eyes, you took your alarm clock of the bedside table. 3.23AM.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

You suddenly sat in your bed. "What are those noises?" You stood up and walked out of your room mumbling angrily. "If it is one of these boys I'm so kicking them out of this house." When you arrived at the treshold, you turned your head to the left and to the right. The sounds were coming from the bathroom, to the right. You walked to the door of the bathroom and saw that it was slightly open. You could perceive someone, the back of someone. "Hey! What are you doing there?" you asked, frowning. He didn't replied. "If you don't answer I'll come in!"  Still no response, so you decided to push the door and entered. Your eyes grew wide at the scene.

Someone was...hitting the wall...with one of your shampoo. 

"WHAT THE HECK?!" you said, almost screaming. He was turned and all you could see was his back. "Are you crazy? Yah! Turn around!" He didn't stop and kept on hitting the wall so you stepped forward and turned him yourself. Now you could recognize him, it was the smiling-baby face-deep voice-happy virus-one. Chanyeol. His eyes were a bit closed, what made him look like he was drunk, and he was wearing a shirt that was a bit open.


 


 

You were totally surprised. You blushed and asked him "Err..Chanyeol-sshi, a-are you all right?" Chanyeol was just looking at you, not reacting. As he was standing in front of you, you realized how tall he was. *Giant* you thought. Then you saw that you were still holding on to his arm so you clickly released him and put your hands behind your back, reddening more. "I-I heard noises s-so I came to see..Can I ask you what you're doing here ...with my shampoo?" He didn't answer this time neither. You began to find the situation very weird. *What's the problem with him?? Did he drink or...* you were cut from your thoughts when you heard a sound behind you. It was Lay who had been woken up by all the noises. When he saw what was happening in the bathroom, his eyes grew wide like yours before and he quickly walked towards Chanyeol. He took the shampoo from his hand, gave it to you and apologized "Sorry for his behaviour!" And before you could say anything, he bowed and left the room bringing Chanyeol with him. 

You stood there totally stunned. *W.H.A.T???* you thought, scratching your head. You were too curious so you decided to go to their room to understand. After putting the shampoo at his place, you went out of the room, determined to know what just happend but stopped all of a sudden. *But...I don't know in which room they are...and I can't go in each room, if someone else sees me, he'll think I'm a sort of madwoman who looks at the boys while they're sleeping...Aisssssh!!! I'll solve this mystery tomorrow then.*


 

The next morning, you woke up at about 9AM. After washing, you dressed and went in the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Everything was silent, only the noises of the birds outside could be heard, you thought that they were all still sleeping but when you entered the kitchen, you saw that there was already someone in there.

"Oh, good morning! You're already awake?" asked Tao cutely.


 

 "Ohh, good morning..." "Do you always wake up so early?" "Yes." "Me too~" he answered, smiling. That makes you smile too. "What are you drinking, Tao-sshi?" you asked, when you saw that he was holding a cup. "Oh!" he said, happy, with a bright smile "What? What?" you asked, surprised. "You already know my name!" "What? Yeah, sure. Why wouldn't I know your name?" "I don't know. We're twelve and you met me yesterday so I wasn't sure you'll remember so fast." He admitted shyly. "I see. So, what are you drinking then?" "I found tea so I made some. You want a cup?" "Yes, I'll just prepare breakfast for everyone first." Tao proposed to help you. When you were done, you sat at the table and he poured tea in a cup for you. "Thanks~" 

You just drank a sip of tea when you heard footsteps on the stairs. The other members had woken up and were coming in the kitchen as well. They all greeted you and sat around the table. You were now between Tao and Chen. Sehun was complaining at Suho "Suho hyung, why did you wake us up so early? I'm still sleepy."he whined. Suho just patted his back and laughed. "Ahh, this maknae..." 

"So Minsun..." spoke Chen "Tell us a bit about you." "Huh?" you were embarassed, you didn't like to talk about yourself, especially with a group of boys that you didn't know. "Yes" added Kai "tell something so we can know each other a little better since we'll live all together" "I-I..err.." They were all looking at you, waiting *So Awkward! What can I say?!* "Kai, you made her feel awkward." told Luhan. You looked at him *And you're making it more awkward!!!* You swallowed and then said "I don't know, there's nothing interesting to s..." "What's your favourite colour?" asked suddenly Chanyeol. "What?" you were a bit surprised. "Your favourite colour." he repeated "I like...purple." "Cool. I like Black." "Okay..." They everyone began to ask you questions, maybe they were trying to help you, since you didn't know what to say, and you felt a bit thankful for this reason. Those were all basic questions like your favourite movie, flower, land, music...it felt kind of childish but you answered all the questions. 

Then D.O asked you "You live alone in such a big house?" Your expression sadened a bit and you bit your lip. Even if he didn't knew, he had touched the wrong spot. "Yes...My parents..my parents died when I was 5.." you told. Anyway you would surely tell them one day so you did it now. D.O quickly said "I-I'm sorry, I di-didn't know" "It's okay" you said, smiling lightly "you couldn't know. Both my Dad and my Mom worked on a boat. He was the Captain and she was a cooker. Their boat sank during a sea storm while I  was staying with my Grandmother, and after the accident, she took care of me until she passed away too." You heart began to hurt. All the boys were silent and their faces looked sad, sorry and understanding. *Aissh, I made them all feel depressed* so you try to light up the mood and added "But it's okay now! I'm fine, really." Luhan saw your effort and since no one dared to say a word, he spoke "Are you a student?" You mentally thanked him for changing the topic. "Yes,I study at Seoul High School" "And what do you study?" "English and Art". Others began to join the conversation too and you talked about school, grades and all. 

During the conversation, you started to be hungry "Can you give me the butter, Baekhyun-shi?" He gave it to you and said "you don't have to be formal with us, you know" Xiumin added "Yeah, he's right. You can call us Oppa if you want~" You glared at him *in you dreams* Lay, who was sitting next to him, kicked him under the table and said "Or, you can just call us by our name". You smiled at him "Yes, I think it's a good idea, Lay." *Thanks for saving me.* 

As you looked at him something suddenly popped in your mind. "Oh! I wanted to ask something!" You turned to Chanyeol. "What were you doing last night in the bathroom?" Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. "What??" Lay remembered and chuckled. "He can't remember what happened, Minsun." You turned to him, not understanding "Huh? Why?" Chanyeol didn't know what was happening at all "What are you two talking about??" Lay told the other members, smiling "Chanyeol did it again" All the boys's eyes open wide and they began to laugh crazily, everyone,  except Chanyeol who became red. "OH NO! What did I do this time?" You were lost and asked "What? What?"

Tao explained "Chanyeol is a sleepwalker."

Your eyes grew wide and you looked at Chanyeol who was hidding his head in his hands. "Really?" "Yes..."he answered shyly. "Oooh, I understand now why you were doing this then.." "What was I doing??" You bit you lip, trying hard not to laugh. "You..You were hitting the wall...with my..my shampoo" All the members burst in laughter again. "HAHAHAHA That's the best one, Hyung!" told Kai. Chanyeol didn't know what to do, you could see that he was very embarassed. "I'm-I'm Sorry!! I didn't mean to-to..." You try to reassure him "Don't worry, I understand". He smiled shyly at you. 

*I wonder if there's any other thing like this that I need to know about them. Anyway, I feel that it's going to be special to live with these boys...*