Going to the {Cat's Island}

12 Hearts for 1 Soul

 

After everyone had finished their breakfast, you began to clean up. Baekhyun and Tao helped you. While you were washing the dishes, you asked Baekhyun "Baekhyun, I didn't ask you before but I had a question since yesterday. " " Yes ? " " Why did you come to Seoul ? " " Oh, yes, right, we didn't really told you the reason. So, as you know, we're a group of music. One month before, we saw that there was a band audition in Seoul by SM Entertainment in 3 months. " " Ooh, I see, so you want to participate. " " Yeah."  Tao joined the conversation "You know, Minsun, it's our dream to debut as a group." His eyes were shining while he was talking about it " We formed EXO 6 years ago and we have always dreamt of this moment." You smiled and found his words very cute and touching. "It's cool to have a big dream like this and to follow it, I envy you" you told him gently. "Thanks!" he was smiling like you had given him a gift " Thanks for supporting me!" You and Baekhuyn laughed. Kai entered the kitchen "You're all still washing the dishes? If you're this slow, why don't you call me?" he said sarcastically. You glared at him "We were talking" "And what were you talking so much about?" he asked while sitting on a chair. "If you had stayed you would have known~" you answered in the same town as him. Baekhyun and Tao chuckled while Kai smirked and thought *Ooh~Seems like I found a rival.* When you were done, you all went in the living room. 

Most of the members were there, the ohters in their room. Luhan who was watching televison asked you "So what are you doing today?" "Err..I don't know, probably staying at home like usual." Chanyeol spoke "Staying at home? But it's saturday!" You left an eyebrow "Yes, so?" He looked at you like you were telling nonsenses. "So saturday you normally go out and have fun or anything like that no?" He scratched his head. "Maybe normally but I don't." you responded before going up the stairs, leaving a surprised Chanyeol there. He turned at s to ask them their opinion. Luhan talked "You know, Chanyeol, everyone doesn't like to go out and have fun as much as you. For exemple, me." " But Hyung, you always go with us!" "Yes, because you force me to!". Chanyeol smiled guiltily "Yes, it's not false.." Lay joined the conversation too "Luhan Hyung is right, some people just like to rest. Furthermore she's a student, maybe she's exhausted by all her work." Chanyeol nodded. The others members came down as well and talked about what they were going to do now. "I think" said Kris "That we should visit this part of Seoul to get accustomed since we're going to live here." Everyone agreed. "Wouldn't it be better if we had a guide? We can't just go around not nothing what is where." suggested Sehun. Kris agreed but there was still a problem.

Who?

They looked at each other and all smiled. Without even talking, they knew who they were all thinking of. 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, you were in you room looking at your laptop and doing an english dissertation. "Aiiishhh...I don't have any idea..." you whined, putting your head on one of your hand. 

Somebody knockned on the door. "Hm?" you turned your head and went to open it. D.O appeared behind it. "Yes?" "Err..the group and me would like to request a service from you." You tilted your head and asked « ...Yeah, what is it?" He didn't respond and seemed frozen. He was mentally thinking at what you just did *Wow, she can be cute when she tilts her head like this.* "D.O!!!" He snapped out of his thoughts and awkwardly said "Oh! Err..y-yes! W-we wanted to ask you if you could be our guide for today and make us visit the area!" "Ohh. *I can't! I have this essay to finish for monday!! Why me?!*" D.O who saw that you were hesitating said "But if you don't want t-" "No! It's okay!" You finally said. *I am the hostess, I can't act like this. I have to do this because that's how my Parents and Grandmother educated me.* "It's 10:30A.M, so we can prepare and meet at 11 downstairs, okay?" He nodded and left. You closed the door and prepared yourself. *A hostess, now a guide. Seems like I'm multifunctionnal here.*

 

You chose a jeans, your red keds and a t-shirt, since it was august, so still pretty warm. 

When you came down, all the boys were already there. When he saw you, Xiumin said "Finally! You girls really take much more time than us to prepare." You looked at you watch. "What? But I'm on time!! I'm even early, it's 10:53!" "Yes, but we were there before, and we waited" he continued. You crossed your arms "You want me to be your guide, yes or no? Cause I can g-" "Okay, okay! I stop. After you, miss~" he said with an angelic face, showing you the way with his hands. You rolled your eyes and walked out of the house *This bun*. 

 

 

 

« Can we stop at this shop to eat something? »  « YAAH! » You shouted at Xiumin. You had walked around the town for about 7 hours and you had already stopped at four shops to eat because of him. « How can you eat so much? We ate so much at the other shops! It’s as we ate for an entire month! » « Yeah, maybe…but I’m still hungry… » he mumbled.

You continued walking, annoyed *And he’s skinny like this? So unfair!* 

You had shown them almost everything they needed to know there. The shops, the restaurants, the station, the cinema, the downtown…

Your feet hurt and you felt very tired, being with them was like being with kids. And even the kids would be maybe less childish. This one wants an ice, that one wants to see clothes, the other wants to rest… « Do you need to see something else? » you asked, exhausted and impatient. « No, I think it’s okay. » said Kris. « Can we go home? » « Can’t we go to restaurant for dinner? » asked Kai. Your eyes became round and you looked at him. « Don’t you ever get tired?? » « Er…no. » He answered. You rolled your eyes and began to walk away. « Do what you want. I go home. You now know the way and don’t need my anymore. See you! » The boys talked together and after a few seconds, as you were walking, Suho ran after you and hold your hand. « What ?? » you said, irritated. « Minsun, you had been really nice to be our guide today. I know it’s difficult to be with us sometimes » *Sometimes? You mean all the time!* « but we really appreciated it and would like to thank you by inviting you to the restaurant. » You softened and became embarrassed. « Oh, n-no..it’s nothing really, you don’t have t- » « Please accept. » He was smiling angelically at you and you didn’t manage to resist, so you agreed. You two returned towards the group. « Yeah, you accepted! » cheered Tao. You blushed and looked at the ground. *Why is he so happy ?* « Which restaurant you want to go to? » asked Luhan. « Err, let me think…Oh yes! I know a good one near the house! » « Let’s goo! » shouted Chanyeol, and you all directed to the restaurant. 

 

You arrived at a little restaurant named {Cat’s Island}. Kris stopped in front of it « {Cat’s island}?? You really have a thing with the cats, don’t you? » he asked smirking. « I like cats, so what? » and you entered first. The restaurant was a large place. There were  lots of tables and chairs, all dark red. The wall papers were yellow-gold, and there were many cats’ figure drawn on it. It was very lightened and you could smell a perfume of cherries through the whole place, which gave a comfortable and lovely atmosphere. 

 

D.O’s eyes were shining and his mouth was full open « Wooow, I already love this place! » You smiled at him « Nice, isn’t it? I told you. » A waiter came towards you and you asked for a table for thirteen people. His eyes grew wide and he seemed a bit uncertain. « Thirteen…yes, err…follow me please… » He led you in the back of the restaurant. « We don’t have a table for thirteen but we can put these three tables together, if it doesn’t bother you. » « Yes, sure! » Suho, Lay and Kai helped him with the tables and the chairs and then, you all sat and ordered.

« Do you come here often? » asked Lay. « Yes, I really like this place. You know…my Grandmother took me here very often. And whenever I feel a bit sad or depressed, I come here. It reminds me of her and I feel better after. » You told shyly. Lay softened and smiled. Then the boys began to discuss about what they did today, the places they saw, the things they liked. You were just listening at them without saying anything, lost in your thoughts. *How strange it is to come here with them and not alone. It’s a completely different atmosphere, it’s more…cheerful and lively. Looking at them laughing and being happy makes me…happy too maybe. I don’t know…but I think I kind of like it…* You were cut from your thoughts when the waiter arrived with the food. There were steam raviolis , Bibimbap, Ramen, Jajangmyeon, a plate full of chicken and drinks. 

« Enjoy your meal! » said Xiumin before beginning to you eat as if he hadn’t eaten for days. You were looking at him, stunned. When he saw that, he told, his mouth full of food. « Vhat? Pfrobvlem? » You rolled your eyes and started to eat as well.

« So…did you like your visit? » you asked. « Yeah! » They said. « There was just one problem… » told Kai. You turned your head at him. « Huh? What was it? » He smirked and then said « Our guide » Everyone burst in laughter except you. You spoke sarcastically « Ha.Ha. You so funny. » And you returned to your food, sighing. Beakhyun who was next to you said « Don’t be angry~ It’s Kai. » You smiled lightly at him « Yeah..I just have to get used to him . » You two laughed and continued eating.

 

It was about 10:30PM and you were trying hard not to feel asleep in your chair. They boys were still discussing happily. *I’m so exhausted.. Won’t they stop speaking?! Maybe they’re robots, that’s why they never get tired…or aliens...* You were doing strange and unlikely hypothesis in your head when you fell asleep, sitting, your head in your hands. 

 

Finally, you caught Chen’s attention. He saw you, holding your head and not moving at all. « Minsun? Are you all right? » Everyone turned at you. Baekhyun lightly shook you « Minsun? » and then realized « Oh! She fell asleep! » « Asleep? » told Chen « How could someone fall asleep in this position. So uncomfortable…she must have been really tired.. » Luhan then spoke « And we were so busy talking and all, that none of us noticed how much tired she was. » which made them all feel shameful. Tao looked closer at your face and started to laugh « Isn’t she cute, sleeping like that? It looks like she’s pouting. » Everyone agreed, Tao had told what everyone was thinking mentally. Kai suddenly had an idea. He took his phone from his pocket and suggested. « Why don’t we take a photo with her? » « WHAT? » Everyone said, except Xiumin and Tao who found this funny. « It will make a memory~ » After a few minutes, even the most reluctants accepted and they stood behind her making peace signs. They had asked the waiter, who had surprisingly accepted, to take the photo. When it was done, they all gathered around Kai who was holding the phone to look at the picture. « Perfect! » 

« Okay guys, we should all go home now. » decided Suho. He paid the bill and they all took their jackets. « Yes, but.. how does Minsun go home then? We can’t wake her up…and I don’t think she’ll wake up anyway.. » said Sehun, looking at you. They all looked at each other and Kris finally decided « I’ll carry her, she told the house wasn’t very far before. » Everyone agreed and they put you on his back. « She’s so light, it’s like I’m carrying my backpack » said Kris, which made everyone laugh. 

 

When they arrived at home, they climb the stairs to your room, entered and put you softly on your bed. Then, they all told a little « Good Night » and left the room. As you were lying peacefully, a little smile formed on your sleeping face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Hello Hello ~ ( like SHINee's song)

I'm finally back! Hope you're still interested in this story since I didn't upgrad for ages. Sorry Sorry (Super Junior's Song)

A new chapter has come! Do you like it? Comment if you want, I don't bite (or maybe...)

Here some gifs to apologize ^_^~  (Please don't die) :