Discovering Oh Sehun

12 Hearts for 1 Soul

 

 

 

 

 

You prepared yourself and took a bag before going to the door. 

« I’ll be home in 30 minutes. » you shouted before opening the door.

All the boys looked at you with a questioning look.

« Where are you going? It’s almost 6PM. » asked Sehun.

« Shopping, we don’t have anything to eat. » and as Tao was going to protest, you said chuckling « I mean we don’t have anything except cookies. Which are not what I really call a meal. » 

« Err..right » told Tao, lightly embarrassed.

« Can I come with you? I’ll help you carry the bags. » asked Sehun.

« Oh, you don’t have to, you know, I can carry them by myself. » you answered.

Xiumin laughed « Don’t be stupid, did you ever see a shrimp carrying bags full of food for 13 people? » 

You grew red « What did you say?! Me, a shrimp? » you shouted.

Before things could get out of control, Suho interposed between the two of you and calmly said « Yeah, it’s a good idea, Sehun~ah, go with her. » and then he pushed you outside with the maknae.

You knocked on the door furiously « Yah! Open the door! I’ll kill him! » 

« Don’t forget to buy me steamed buns. » you heard behind the door.

« Let’s go » told Sehun, pulling you away. *Fine* you thought, sighing *but I didn’t say my last word* 

 

 

It was getting dark and fresh outside as you were walking towards the shop. Sehun wasn’t saying anything and you neither. Feeling awkward, you decided to start a discussion.

« So…what position do you have in the group? » 

« I’m dancer and rapper. » 

You let out a « Waah~ » with wide eyes. Sehun smiled and when you realized what you just did, you blushed. 

« Well I m-mean, it’s cool because I really love rap. » you stammered.

« Oh, really? » he asked surprised.

« Yeah, I’ve always liked it a lot. » 

«You don’t really look like a girl who likes rap though. » he stated.

« Yah! What does that mean? What do I seem to like then? » 

He laughed « Hehe~ I’m joking. Who is your favorite rapper? »

The answer came out immediately « G-Dragon! I’ve liked him for 4 years, since his album « Heartbreaker » .»

« Why, did you had your heart broken? » he joked.

« Yah, don’t be silly. » you laughed « And you, who do you like? » 

« She’s not a rapper but the artist I like a lot is BoA. » 

« Oh yeah, she sings so well and powerfully. I like her too. » 

 

As you said it, Sehun started to look for something in his pockets and get his ipod out. 

« Wanna listen to it with me? » he told, holding an earphone towards you.

« Yeah, sure. » you took it and put it in your ear. Sehun searched among his songs and pressed to play. 

 

~~~When I first saw you I knew is like it’s used to be…~~~

 

                                                      

 

 

It was BoA’s « I eat you up ». The beat was strong and the song catchy, the kind of music you really liked. 

 

« Did you play this song because you’re hungry? » you laughed. Sehun didn’t respond but laughed along.

The two of you then went silently to the store, listening to the song. 

 

 

When you arrived, you took your bag and gave one to Sehun. 

« So, what do you guys like to eat usually? » 

« mmm…We often eat grilled chicken, noodles, and cookies… » 

You chuckled « Allright, I got it. Well, what about changing the menu for once? »

« As you want, I was getting tired of chicken anyways. » he said, amused.

 

You bought vegetables, meat, chicken, drinks, rice and pasta. As you were getting out, you remembered something « Ah! I forgot something! Wait me a minute. » and quickly reentered  the shop again.

When you came out, you had a bag full of steamed buns. When Sehun saw it, he got surprised.

« What? You really bought them? I thought you were angry at Xiumin Hyung.. » 

« I am » you retorted « but..well..I let it pass this time. » you said, smiling. 

 

As you were coming home, Sehun saw a candy shop who was closing.

« Oh! Look, a candy store! » he exclaimed. 

« ..yeah..and? » 

« I wanna go! Can we go? » he asked, excited.

You were surprised « yes, I guess.. »

« Quick! Let’s go before it closes! » He dragged you to the store and entered. The vendor was an old man who’s always worked there. You’d seen him at the shop since you lived there. 

« Good evening, Mr Choi. » you bowed. 

« Oh, isn’t it Miss Minsun? It’s been a long time since you came, glad to see you again. » 

« y-yeah, me too » 

Sehun was already drooling in front of the sweets at the bottom of the shop. 

« Is it a new friend of yours, Minsun? » asked Mr Choi.

*Friend, can I say friend?*

« He’s..er..how to explain..w-well.. » 

« Is it your boyfriend? » 

« W-WHAT? » you shrieked « n-no! he’s.. he’s a friend. Yes, a friend! » you quickly said.

Mr Choi smiled. « He looks like a hungry friend, then. » You laughed and took a little bag on the counter. 

Sehun came next to you « What happened, I heard you scream. » 

« Nothing! Nothing at all. Here, take this bag, and put the sweets you want inside. » 

Sehun’s eyes suddenly shined « Really? Woaah~ » He took it and started to fill it. When he finished, you payed and the two of you walked home. 

 

« Thank you, Minsun! » Sehun told you, smiling.

« You’re welcome. Do you like candies? »

« I love them! Here, take this one, it’s my favourite! » he searched in the bag and gave you a snake candy.

 

 

 

 

 

« Thanks~ » you said as you put it in your mouth. At first it tingled your tongue but then, was sweet and melting. 

« mmm~ it’s good » 

« Yeah! You know, I think some people are like these snake candies. When you first meet them, they’re sharp and make you feel strange, but then, when you start to know them, they’re very kind and warm in the inside. » 

You looked at him and suddenly found him very adorable. *That’s a cute explanation*

He continued « It was my Mom who told me that, whenever I was angry at a friend or had a fight, she said I mustn’t judge someone without knowing him, ‘cause inside, people can be very nice, even if they just show their bad side. Then she gave me these candies and I always felt immediately better. Thanks to her, I made a lot of friends and learned to trust others.»

Even though your heart hurt because of the memory of your own mother, you found his story very touching. « Your mother must be a wonderful woman. » you said. 

Sehun looked in your eyes. He was still smiling but his eyes lost a bit of their brightness. 

« She is. But..she..she passed away six years ago. » 

You stopped, out of breath. You couldn’t believe it.

« I’m sorry...I’m s-sorry » 

« Don’t worry. » He looked up at the dark sky « I know she’s always looking at me, so I feel secure. And all my friends are around me. You know, I think it’s important to always have someone to rely on, to talk to. As we say « Friends are The Tamily that we choose » neh~? So don’t forget it. » He then continued to walk casually towards the house. 

You looked at him as he walks away. *The family we choose.. Friends..* You were not ready to fully understand what he meant yet, but would discover it later. Seeing you weren’t moving at all, Sehun shouted from afar. « Minsun~ah!! Are you coming? » 

You popped out of your thoughts, and ran towards him. « I’m coming! » 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hellooooo!! First, thanks to everyone who subscribed and read my story, it makes me wonderfully happy! I know it's a very small chapter, I'm sorry, I really didn't have time those months with school, shedules, etc... Omg I'm very busy OTL 

Anyway, I came back, and new chapters will come soon!

Peace&Love