The Cat's fault!

12 Hearts for 1 Soul

 

 

He then pushed you gently aside and entered, followed by the other members. You stood there, totally stunned. You couldn't believe what was happening. "What the..." you whispered.

You ran after them. They were now in the living room. "HEY! What do you think you're doing here?!" They all turned towards you. A tall boy came in front of you and looked at you. His stare was very hypnotizing and you felt like loosing yourself in his eyes. "You registered for our add, don't you remember? You have been chosen and now, you must lend us your house." he said, smiling.  You snapped out of your thoughts and answered "It-it wasn't me! I didn't register!" "Really? And who was it then?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"IT WAS MY CAT!" 

There was a long silence. You mentally slapped yourself, realizing how stupid it had sound. All the boys stared at you as if you were crazy. *Oh God, tell me I didn't say what I just said.*

Then, one of the guys burst in laughter. He fell on the floor, tightening his stomach and laughing hard. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS-THIS GIRL IS ... HAHAHAHA SHE'S SO FUNNY!" The others began to laugh and chuckle too. You started to redden and you felt ashamed. "Yah! St-stop laughing! It's true!" Since they didn't stop, you screamed "I SAID STOP!" Everybody shut up. The one that was on the floor stood up. "Sorry." He said, still smiling, in a deep and charming voice. He had big eyes and his theeth were so white that you thought he could be in the "Colgate" advertising. You were surprised that someone with a cute and baby face like him could have such a deep voice like that. The boy that was talking to you before said sarcastically "So...the cat, huh?" "Aisssh, you can't understand. It's...a complicated story..." The guy with the smirk stepped forward "We have all the time, you know. It's our house, after all~" You gnashed and said slowly "Okay...so why don't we all sit down and talk?" You sat on the couch. Four of them sat next to you, three on the armchairs and five on the carpet. 

During a few minutes, you explained what had really happened. When you finished your story, all were silent. You saw that they were all trying not to laugh. You rolled your eyes and sighed. "I swear I'm not lying, it's really what has happened. What can I do to make you believe it?!" you whined. One of the boys with a cute and angelic face, who was sitting on one of the armchair, spoke "Okay, if it's really true..." "IT IS!"you screamed. "Okay, okay! It's true." He said, a bit scared " But what do we do, now?" "What do you mean?" "You said you never intended to register and that it was an accident. But we're here...and we have nowhere to go, if you know what I mean." "Oh...right. Errr...I don't know..." The boy with the smirk (yes, you named him like that, since you didn't know his name), who was sitting next to you, said "You don't have to think about it any longer. We're all living together." "HUH?" You said, dumbfounded. "That's right" told another one who was on the carpet "You live here and you never wanted to register, so we can't chase you out. But even if it was an accident, it wasn't our fault. We don't have anywhere to go, and we did a long trip up to here. So you can't chase us out neither, since it's your mistake. I mean, your cat's mistake." He explained, smiling innocently. *Aiisssh, this one's right.*You thought *and he looks like a bun.*

All eyes were on you, waiting for the final decision. You felt pressured and awkwardly said "Well...it's not like I have the choice..." "That's right! So we're staying." they all said before standing up and taking they luggages. "Huh?YAH! I didn't say it was alright yet!" but they weren't listening. The bun stepped in front of you and asked "Where are the rooms? Upstairs?" "STOOOP, NOOOW!" you shouted. Nobody moved. You hit the floor with your foot."Why do I always have to scream here?" They were speechless. "So, now that I have your attention, I can talk. So... I decided" you glowered at them " that you could stay." "We already know that."told a guy with big round eyes before one of his hyungs slapped his head lightly. You made as if you didn't hear him. "But before I'll make you visit the house, can we introduce ourselves? If I have to live with you, I would like to know your names at least." A boy who hadn't spoken at all, smiled and told "She's right. You should all learn courtesy from her." 

You blushed *Wow...finally one who's kind* He then continued "My name's Suho, I am the guardian of EXO and the leader." The others introduced themselves after him.

"Hi, My name's Luhan." *The angelic one*

"I am Chen". *Sweet.*

"My name is Sehun, I'm the maknae." *Super cuuute*

"I'm the dancin' Machine, Kai." *Does he always have that smirk or is it just me?*

"Hello, I'm the happy virus, Chanyeol." *Happy Virus? Well, maybe he's right, just looking at him makes me want to smile.*

"I am Lay." *This one seems mysterious." 

"I'm D.O." *Those eyes..."

"My name's Baekhyun. Nice to meet you." "H-hi, nice to meet you too." *Looks adorable."

"Hello, I am the bun, Xiumin." "BUN?" *How does he know?! Can he read my thoughts?* "Yeah, Luhan always call me Bun, so it becomes one of my nicknames." "Ooh, okay.." *Luhan and I are similar then.*

"My name is Tao! I am the maknae too." *Another adorable and shy one. But what does he eat to be so tall?*

And finally, the one who had talked to you before, the one with the mesmerizing eyes, spoke. "I am Kris, the leader of EXO-M." "EXO-M? What is it? I thought you were EXO." "EXO is a group divided in two sub-groups, EXO-K, korean, and EXO-M, mandarin. We do songs together and then, sing it in korean and in chinese." "Ohhh, I see. And who's in which group?" you were now interested. "Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, D.O, Kai and Suho are part of EXO-K. Suho is their leader. And Xiumin, Lay, Chen, Luhan, Tao and I are part of EXO-M." 

"Alright...*I have to memorize all these names now...* 

"And you, you're Shin MinSun, right?" asked Chanyeol. "Yes." "Nice name." "Th-thank you!" you turned your head shyly to the ground since you were not accustomed to compliments.


 

You saw Tao yawning and Sehun rubbing his eyes. "You must be really tired. We'll talk more tomorrow then, I'll show you the rooms." You led them on the first floor and open three rooms. "There are three free rooms here and one another on the second floor. The bathroom is here, at the bottom. Well... just decide who's sleeping where and.. good night!" You turned to go but Xiumin asked a question "And where's your room?" "On the second floor too." you saw that he lightly smirked "So those who're going to live next to my room, don't make noises at night! Or I'll kick you out and you'll go sleeping in the garden."you finished. Satisfied, you climbed the stairs, leaving behind a bunch of stunned boys. When you were out of sight, they looked at each other and smiled. "Wow"said Chen "This girl is really surprising." "Surprisingly scary, you mean"answered D.O. "I'm sure everything will be alright. She seemed nice to me." "Suho hyung, you found everyone nice."said Sehun. Suho laughed "Yeah, maybe." 

Kris spoke "Well, I think everyone's very tired. We should go to bed.. Tao! Stop sleeping on me!" He pushed the maknae from his shoulder but Tao whined "But Gege! I'm sleepy! And your shoulder is comfortable.." Kris rolled his eyes "Please hurry up and choose a room, Tao." "I'm too tired to climb these stairs. I'll just go to one of the room on this floor." He entered the closest room, on his left. Chen and D.O decided to follow him. Sehun, Luhan and Suho chose the chamber next to them and Kris, Xiumin and Kai went to the last one, next to the bathroom. "Good luck" said Xiumin to Chanyeol, Lay and Baekhyun, who were the three left. "hope I won't see you in the garden tomorrow." Kai and Xiumin high-fived each other before going in their room. 

The three of them looked at each other and sighed. "These two..." whispered Lay. They climbed the stairs and when they arrived at the top, they saw three doors; the one at the bottom, on the left, was obviously the bathroom. The room in the middle had a sign in which was written "MinSun", so they went to the last room, on the right. Everything then went silent, everyone was sleeping.....except you.


 

You were lying on your bed, staring at the ceiling. *What did I do? Why did I accept?!* You began to feel nervous about what will happen now that they were twelve new people who were going to leave here and asked yourself many questions. Is anything going to change? Will it be alright? Will they be nice? Is there going to be any problems? What are you going to cook for so many people? (Yes, this was a big question too.) You were so over-thinking that you fell asleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Hi everyone! 

I'm sooo sorry I didn't update sooner. I had a looot of exams these past weeks. T_T But now I'm on holliday for a week, I'm so happy :) I'll be updating more chapters ^^ 

This one's not very long and there isn't very much happening, but it's still an important one. The meeting, etc... Next chapters will be more fun (I hope). So thanks to all the poeple who have read and the ones who subscribed. It makes me very happy ;D Here, take this heart.