Cursed Day

12 Hearts for 1 Soul

 

You woke up this morning with a terrible headache. "It's going to be a horrible day..." You muttered while slipping in your shoes. You went to the bathroom, took a shower and brushed your theeth. Then you went down the stairs to have a breakfast. While stepping on the stairs, you heard the wood crackle. *Really must repair thoses stairs before I have an accident.* You thought. 

After eating, you dressed and prepared to go to school. You took a look at your watch. It was still early but you hated being late so it didn't matter. You closed the door and stepped out. After 5 steps, you turned back and returned in your house because you had forgotten a book. "aisssh!" you said while going up the two floors. *Sometimes I wish this house wasn't so big." After taking the book in your room, you hurried to school. 

You arrived at school about 15 minutes later. Of course there wasn't much students, there was still 20 minutes left. You sat on a bench and spent this time studying for you math test. When the bell ring, all the pupils gathered in their classes. You went in your class and sat in the back, next to the window. Some boys were playing with a ball, throwing it through the class. The math teacher, Mr. Jang, hadn't come yet. A student threw the ball to the boy in front of you but he didn't manage to catch it so it passed by him and hit you on the shoulder. "Ouch!" You said. "Oops, sorry" said the boy in front of you while picking up his ball, not even looking at you. "It's nothing.." you murmured *Stupid* you thought. They stopped playing when the teacher came in. "Hello, class. Are you ready for the test?" he asked while taking out the papers from his bag. "NOOOO" said all the class. "Then I wish you good luck." he said sarcastically. He then distributed the papers. Your eyes grew big when you saw what were the questions. *I KNOW NOTHING! I REALLY KNOW NOTHING! WHAT DO I DO NOW? IT'S WAAAY MORE DIFFICULT THAN WHAT WE DID IN CLASS! I'M SURE THIS EVIL TEACHER DID IT  ON PURPOSE, HE JUST WANT TO SEE ALL OF US FAIL. AISSH!* 


 

After a tiring school day, you went back home.  You didn't see that your pocket was open and as you were walking fast, your ipod fell. You picked it up and saw that the glass was broken. You hit the floor with your foot angrily and began to curse this day. "How can it be so horrible? I woke up with this headache, I forgot my book, an idiot threw a ball at me, my ipod just broke and I failed my test. The test I had studied for during the whole week! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!" you screamed. A couple that was walking by stared at you as if you were some alien. You reddened, not realizing that you were thinking out loud, lowered your head and kept on walking.  *And now people think I'm crazy. Yay...* 

When you arrived at home, you immeditely went to do your homework. "The fastest it's done, the fastest I can do something else." When you were done, you sat on the couch and watched TV. As always, nothing interesting. You wanted to listen to music but remembered your ipod was broken. You took it and examined it. "It can't be repaired, I'll have to buy another...but it costs so much!" you cried. "I better buy one on internet, it may be cheaper". You walked in your room and turn on the computer. After some researches, you found a good site. There was a lot of adds and advertisments on it. "Clothes.. Shoes.. Furnitures.. Housing.. Electronics..AH! Electronics!" You found a cheap purle ipod and decided to buy online. You were registering your personnal informations when Hiji came in the room. Hiji was a black male cate, a cute but old cat you had had since you were two. He was fourteen years old and would be fifteen in a few months.


 


 

"Hi, Hiji~" You said, his head. He meowed. "I had a sooo bad day today, you know?" he looked at you with his yellow-green eyes. Sometimes, you felt like he understood you, like he knew. You didn't really have any friends, you didn't talk with the other students at school very often. You tried, many times, but you didn't manage to build any kind of relation with them, so you considered Hiji as your only friend. It could sound strange or stupid, but you didn't care. Hiji climbed on the desk and began to walk on the keyboard. "HIJI! No!" You pushed him on the side. He had clicked on the "Housing" ads and a window popped up. "What have you done?" You look at it "What is that?" you read quickly. Apparently, it was an ad from a group of 12 boys called EXO who were searching an housing. "12 BOYS? Do they really think they'll find a place for 12 persons so easily?!" You were sure there wouldn't be any answers but when you looked, you saw a lot of comments below. Most of them were like "I can lend you my house!", "Please come to me!" or "EXO I love you!" You couldn't understand. Were they a famous group or something like this? There was a link with photos of them but you weren't interested so you were going to close the window when Hiji jumped on the keyboard again. "aish Hiji! What's your problem? Are you hungry?" The cat meowed again. "Fine, come on." You went downstairs followed by him and put food in his bowl. After that, you returned upstairs. You sat on your chair and watched you computer's screen. Suddenly, your eyes grew wide and your mouth fell. 

{-THANKS FOR REGISTERING-}

You had just registered for this EXO thing. Which means that you were proposing to lend them your house too, like all the other crazy fans. "No no no! I did not register!" you paused and rolled you eyes  "HIJIII!"you screamed. You heard him meowing downstairs. "This cat! He clicked anywhere when he jumped on my laptop!" You searched how to un-register but there wasn't any way to do it. It was written that someone would be chosen among all the poeople who register to host the 12 boys. It kind of destressed you because there was so many registered persons. *I won't be chosen among all of them, they're waaay too much.* you sighed before closing the add. Then you bought the ipod and shut the laptop. 

In the evening, you cooked chicken and ate in the living room, watching a movie. After putting your pajamas, you went to bed and laid on your side, hugging a pillow. The black cat laid on your feet. " 'night" you muttered before yawning. *I hope next days will be better* you thought. 

 

4 days later, it was finally friday, the week-end had come. After the school, you went to buy food and then, back home. When you entered the house, you saw Hiji next to the window, staring outside. You put the bags in the kitchen and placed the food in the fridge and in the cupboards before going in the living room. You gave food to your cat but he didn't want it. "Aren't you hungry?" you asked. You were a bit surprised because the first thing he always did when you came back was to eat. "Wanna play, then?" you took his plastic mouse and shook it in front of him. He didn't budge and kept on looking outside . "What's wrong with you today? What are you looking at?" You watched too but didn't see anything. *Strange cat* you thought before going upstairs. 

At about 8 PM, you began to cook. You were boiling water went you saw Hiji running to the front door. You followed him, intrigued. He began to scratch the door. "Yah! Don't! You're going to ruin it!" You tried to stop him and pushed him aside but he would come again and continue. Now, you could clearly see the marks of his claws on the door. "Aisssh! Stop this!" you yelled. Hiji stopped moving instantly. "Finally!" you said,  sighing. Suddenly, you heard the bell ring. It made you jump! "Woah! It scared me!" You took a step and unlocked the door, wondering who it could be at this hour. 

You openened the door. Your mouth fell. *WHAT.IS.THIS?!*

In front of you was standing a group of boys. A group of incredibly awesome boys that were all staring at you. You were so surprised that you couldn't say a word. You saw that they all had a suitcase with them. You looked at each other for a long minute, without saying a word. It started to become awkward because it looked like a staring contest and you felt that you were beginning to redden. *Please don't blush. Please don't blush. Please don't blush.* you prayed.  

You were startled but you managed to say "...who are you?" One of the boys stepped forward and looked at you, smirking. He had black hair and his skin was a bit darker. You couldn't help but to think he was so charismatic and handsome. 

He opened his mouth and answered:

"Hey, we're EXO! Congratulations, you won. Now, move, we want to enter in our new house." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Chapter! I'm so happy and so stressed too, because I don't know if you'll like it >_< Sorry if I make mistakes with English, I'm still studying it so tell me if I write something wrong please :) 

Hope you enjoyed it! Comment if you want to (^o^)/ ! 

Here a cute Chanyeol picture I just found, isn't he just too adorable?