Eight

Dawn

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

 Jaehwa rest his head on my shoulders along our journey back to village, and I rest mine on his head. My head aches as i try to remember my memory. Poor Jaehwa. He has been trying to help me find my identity while I didn't try at all. But as much as I try i couldn't remember a single thing. I look at sleeping jaehwa and comb his hair aside, revealing his porcelain skin. 

'Byun Baekhyun. what are you doing?' I calm myself down. 

I was about to enter slumberland when the car suddenly halt to a stop. My eyes widen as i stare right into the driver’s eye. Jaehwa, whose head was rocking back and forth like as if listening to rock music woke up abruptly, squinting his eyes. I laugh at the silly sight of him. The driver gave a tight smile, holding back his laugh.

"We are here, Young master." The driver announce.

"Oh.." He mumbles, shifting his weight while I adjust my sitting position.

We got off the car shivering, thick fog and mist blinds our sight.  After dropping our bags, the driver sped off back to town leaving me and sleepy Jaehwa 'abandoned' on the streets.

"Let's go. We need to bring Hea Jung ahjumma her medicine." i smile, pulling Jaehwa into the house.

 

"Thank you, Jaehwa, Baekhyun, for bringing my prescriptions to me. now I can go and sell the fishes." Hea Jung ahjumma cough, her face pale.

"What are you saying, woman?! Stay at home and rest fully!" Kwang Dae ahjussi roared, holding her back.

"Aigoo yeobo~ I need to sell the fishes to earn something. You don't want any help from anybody." Hea jung ahjumma reminds him.

"How about, let me and Jaehwa sell the fishes for you?" I blurt, smiling at the sick lady. Jaehwa snap out of his dream and stare right into my eyes.

"M- Mwo??" He stutters, as if panicking.

"Relax, Han Jae Hwa! It's just selling fishes! Plus it must be alot fun and I can gain experience!" I grin.

"A-Arasso.." He gulps, as if he is swallowing two huge football.

"Don't worry, I'll be with you, right next to you, arasso?"I grin again, ruffling his hair.

We all return to our bed, catching some sleep as dawn creeps in, replacing the  beautiful moon with a gorgeous sunrise.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

I return back to the dorm from the hospital, unable to get any sleep by staying in the apartment. After swallowing a few painkillers and some power nap, I was awaken by noises coming from the kitchen. I immediately got up and enters the kitchen to quench my thirst, witnessing sleepy kai sitting on the floor with legs crossed, watching D.O clanking pots around.

"What are you doing to the kitchen, Do Kyungsoo?!" I yelp, looking at D.O.

"I was just trying a new recipe.." he mumbles, clear enough for me to hear.

"And what are you doing, Kai?" I queried Kai.

"Just accompanying Kyungsoo~"Kai mumbles too.

I was about to leave the kitchen when suddenly Kyungsoo called me.

"Hmmmm? What is it?" I ask, sipping my hot chocolate.

"accompany me to a village market?" He ask cutely, with his cute irresistablr puppy eyes.

"Alright~ Lucky You we don't have any schedule today." I said and leave the kitchen, listening to D.O squealing to kai.

"Finally Kai I get to go to the famous market! I am so excited!" He exclaims.

"Anything as long as you cook me something for lunch." Kai answered.

"Of course I will. Now be a darling and ask maknae Sehun to help you clean the kitchen for me, arasso?" and with that Kyungsoo rush into the room, changing from his purple pajamas to a cool looking t-shirt and denim.

Suho hyung borrowed manager-nim's 7-seater car and we drove a one and a half our journey to the village, supplying all kinds of disguise. as much as we are excited, we couldn't risk anything and try to be safe all the time. Buty as soon as we reach the village, it was a total different story. NOBODY, NOBODY recognises us at all. It was a relieve to walk without wigs and geek glasses. 

Kai and Sehun went to see the 'jumping fish' performance, separating from me, Suho hyung and D.O. Me and D.O inspects the fishes while Suho hyung plays with a giant, not-yet-dead squid, not far behind. 

Then, I heard his voice.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

"ANNYEONGHASAEYO PLEASE BUY SOME OF OUR FISHES~! AHJUMMA IF YOU BUY MY FISH I'LL SING YOU A SONG ARASSO?~" I shouted to all the passing by ahjummas, winking at them. Jaehwa on the other hand, is busy handling all the ahjumma buying fishes from my stall.

"Careful, hyunnie.you are going to fall if you stand like that on the stool." Jaehwa warned. He loves to call me hyunnie instead of hyung, or baekhyun. He tug my shirt as I rock myself forward, singing.

"Sarme heorakdoen chukbokbadeun naldeure gamsahago
Maeil saeroun inyeondeureul mandeulgo"

[I’m grateful to be allowed to live in this blessed days
Every day creating new ties]

"Kkaejyeobeorin maeume boda gippeun sarangeul
Modu hamkke useul su Itdamyeon~"

[Sharing good love with everyone rather than shatered hearts
If you can still laugh]

"Hyunnie~ Will you stop singing? And get down from that stool please~" Jaehwa pleads as his hands reach out for ahjumma's money. Our fishes are also finished. Bok Hee ahjumma took the last scrap of fish available and I counted the money. 

  Suddenly, a tall guy push himself forward, until he reach right infront of my face.

"BAEKHYUN? BYUN BAEKHYUN? Baekhyunnie, I've finally found you!" The guy exclaims, tears running down his cheeks as he grab my arms.

"Do I know you...?" I ask, shock. My head suddenly aches, and I took a step back. Jaehwa moves forward, blocking between me and the tall guy.

"Hyunnie, you shouldn't be talking to strangers. I'm sorry, we don't know you." Jae hwa said, as if forbidding.

"But I-...." I stutter.

"Hold on a second. I think I know-" The tall guy state, but a voice from the back interrupts him.

"Chanyeol! We have to go! There's reporters and groups of fans here!" Another guy pull the tall guy away.

"No! No I have to get baekhyun! Please wait hyung! I have to get my Baekhyun!" The tall guy bellowed. I stretch my hands to reach out to him,

but he was still pulled away from me.

This time round, not only my head  aches, but instead,

my heart pains seeing him go.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Finally, they meet. but will anyone believe Chanyeol when he say he has found his Baekhyun? 

It's not read proof os i apologise if there's any mistake.

Comments are loved~