Six.

Dawn

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

After roaming around aimlessly for 5 hours, my body felt weak and I feel so tired so I sought Jae Hwa to call it for a day. The freezing weather is really pricking my skin, Chilling my bones. We stopped at a drive thru and got ourselves hot chocolate and cinnamon bread. I savoured my bread as Jae Hwa drives a long journey he call 'home'. He drives into a luxurious housing estate with huge mansions, those gardens and pools kinds. My jaw drops as he drives into a huge white mansion and pull in a garage.

"We are here!" He cheered cheekily.

"Waaaaaaaaah, who's house is this?" I ask bluntly, looking around.

"Mine, duuuh. I wouldn't drive into a stranger's house right? So unethical." He said dramatically.

"Oh wow.. You're rich.." I exclaimed, staring at fountain with cupids around the rim. It's fascinating. 

"Come on, let's go inside." He said, getting out of the car. I followed him.

A butler with the name tag 'KIM' greets us at the main door.

"Welcome home, young master." He bowed, and I bowed back. Jae Hwa didn't though, he just nods.

"Glad to be back.. I guess. I have a guest with me." He announced, walking into the house. I nod at Mr. Kim and he nods back.

"Your parents are at the lounge..." Mr. Kim voice trailed off as Jae Hwa suddenly turned to him.

"They're back? That's rare." He snapped.

I have never seen him like this. He was always polite to Kwang Dae ahjussi and the ahjumma. Right after he finishes his sentence, a booming laughter  evacuates the silence and filled the hall, wooden doors open and out came a man in his early 40's with a woman in his arm, in her late 30's. They hold a glass of alcohol in their hands, and I stood next to Jae Hwa, speechless.

"Jae Hwa, my son!" His voice thunderous, as he comes closer.

"Appa, Umma." Jae Hwa bowed, a perfect 90 degrees. I followed suit.

"Good boy. Is this your friend? He's very good looking. Is he... One of 'them'?" Mrs. Han leans closer to me, examining my face. I held my breath suddenly scared of her. Jae Hwa stood between us, pushing me behind him. But I froze in my place.

"Please. Respect. My Guest." Jae Hwa growled, his voice low. I shuddered.

"Aigoo, Chun Hei-ah! Our son is old enough to handle his guest. Don't be a busy body. Now, Jae hwa, let's talk about your future. " Mr. Han interrupts, pulling his wife into his arms.

"Aboji, please. We can talk some other time. Please excuse us." He gave a short bowed and pull me with him, climbing a flight of stairs, walks past a dozen of rooms before entering one that says "NO ENTRY". Jae Hwa locks the door after him.

"I'm so sorry about that. I just.. I went through alot, that's why I ran to the countryside. I don't have anyone to talk to. God.. I'm sorry." He apologise as he slump on the floor, infront of his bed. I sat close to him and put my arms around him.

"Don't be sad. You may not have anybody back then, but now you have me. I'm here for you. I won't leave you alone." I said, patting his back.

"You won't leave me?" He looks up.

"Of course I won't." I replied, smiling.

"Really? You promise?" He ask again, helding out his pinky finger.

"I promise." I assured him.

and our pinkies joins.

 

 

 

 

 

Han Jae Hwa's POV

 

I really wanted to get Baekhyun a room for him to get comfortable though I didn't force. Fortunately, he said he wanted to stay with me because he don't want me to be sad or alone, which is what I wanted him to do in the first place. Stay with me. We clean ourselves and change into our pajamas, then climbing into my bed, me and him snuggling close under my blanket. I put my head on his right arm, and we enjoy the movie that I had on my plasma TV.

"Are you sleepy already?" He asks, as he looks down at me.

"Ummmm, a little." I said, looking up to him, and even though it's dark, I can still make out his sharp features.

"I'm sleepy." He said leaning closer. Our face just inches away. My heart suddenly beats fast.

"I can't sleep." I said, looking away. My heart slowed down a little, but it just won't be normal.

"Then let me sing for you. I have this tune in my head everytime I want to sleep. Shall I sing it for you?" He ask, and I nod. Hep ut his arms around me and start singing.

"Mikael boda neon naege nunbusin jonjae
Gamhi  nuga neoreul geoyeokhae naega yongseoreul an hae" 
He sings,

And I immediately fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: A mini update from me. Baekhyun, you suppose to sing for Chanyeol, not Jae Hwa!

      Comments are loved. ^^

      (Don't be angry okay?)