Fourteen

Dawn

EXO COMEBACK. *Squeals*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun's POV

 

I stare at the lady whose tag shows 'Kim Se Na' to give me an answer. What? Can't she speak? But why was she talking on the phone so fluently when I approached her. I suddenly heard a booming sound entering the lobby and the atmosphere suddenly changes to a noisy chatter. I ignore the noises and focus on the lady but she some what flailed her hands like a drowning duck to them. Deep voices seem to reach me closer and I adjusts my tee. A warm hand grip my shoulder and turn me around. His touch felt familiar.

"Excuse me who are-" The guy stop the minute I turned fully. It's the tall guy I met at the market.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." I bowed. It was kinda awkward to have 11 male staring down at you. I felt squishy.

"B-Baek?" A porcelained skin guy approached me.

"Baekhyun? Ne." I nodded and showed my identity card.

"God. Someone call manager hyung here." The porcelained skin guy breathed.

"B-Baekhyunnie.." A soft call came from the tall guy who gripped my shoulder. I don't know him, but I felt some kind of a strong attraction to him. And besides, I saw him on the net.

"Chanyeol?" I guessed, tilting my head to the side.

His eyes immediately widen and he pull me into his arms, embracing me. His scent seems familiar, something that I've longed for a long time. His warmth and everything. I pat his back, and give a little soft rub. I then unconciously kissed his forehead. Realizing my sudden act, I pulled away.

"Mian." I breathed. He opened his mouth to say something but then someone cuts off.

"Come on let's get Baekhyun somewhere." The tallest guy standing approached me then and sling his arms around my shoulders and pull me with him. I stare at him while walking and he gave me a warm smile.

"Your duizhang, Kris. " He winked and continued walking. A panda eyed male walk alongside me, holding my arm.

This is going to be interesting.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

My heart beat suddenly stopped when I felt a soft kiss landed on my forehead. I miss this. I miss him so much. I felt so lost without his guidance. And now when I'm back in his arms, I felt safe. Even more safe than when the security blocking us from fans. But then he pulled away. I stared at him, his eyes shows as if he's lost and he didn't know me.

"Mian."  He breathed. My eyes starts to swell but I'm still able to hold it back. 

Kris hyung then pulled us to the lounge, and we wait for manager hyung to come and meet Baekhun. I just sat there on the sofa, unable to put my eyes off Baekhyun. I stare at him as Tao, Chen and Kai turn by turn chatted and joked with him. Luhan sat next to me and gave me a warm smile. 

"I'm glad that Baekhyun is back, Chanyeol." He whispered.

"Ne~" I replied.

"Though he seem abit.. hmm, off?" Xiumin hyung said and Suho hyung nods.

"Ne, I think he had an accident or something. Maybe something that made him lost his memory." Suho hyung added.

"We Just need to make him remember us, and I think our Chanyeol plays a very important role in that." Kris smirks, and my cheeks immediately reddened.

"Aniya hyung.. We all play an important role." I replied.

Suddenly the door burst open and manager hyung walked in, walking straight to Baekhyun. He held Baekhyun's face and check his identity card. He then sat next to confused Baekhyn and breathed.

"I panicked." He exclaimed. We all laughed.

"We all did, hyung." Suho said.

"Well, first thing first let's give him a full check up. Then we can work on the news and press." Manager hyung smiled.

"Finally this miserable period has come to an end." Kris hyung commented.

"Yes, I'm glad. I'm glad that Baekhyun is back. And I apologise to Chanyeol for not believing him." Manager hyung said as he look at me.

"Ne, Mianhae Chanyeol." Exo members apologised in unison and I look down.

"It's okay. Now that Baekhyun is back, nothing else matters." I said and grinned cheekily.

"Aigoo so cheesy!" Kai snorted and sling his arm around my shoulder while hugging Kyungsoo next to him.

Baekhyun sat there in silence as he watch us and our antics. He smiled warmly at me and my cheeks reddened. Omo.. I'm falling in love with him all over again..

 

 

 

 

 

Han Jae Hwa's POV

 

I coughed out some blood and sink back into my bed. I can't continue this.. I need to find hyunnie. I fumbled for my phone and dialled Butler Kim. In 3 minutes he and a few other butler stood next to my bed, bowing down. So Ra sat next to me, wiping my fore head. I let her be.

"We are at your service, master." Mr Kim bowed.

"Mr. Kim.. I need you to find Hyunnie and his whereabouts. Secretly. Find him and report back to me. Track him and never leave his shadow. Jebal.." I coughed.

"We will get on it straight away, young master." Mr. Kim bowed.

"You may leave." I breathed.

Find him Mr. Kim.

FInd him.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yeorobun annyeong. Im up for  more frequent updates now. Do wait for it ok?

this is exo comeback special. thank you for supporting! Enjoy your summer holidays!

Comments are loved! <3