Fifteen

Dawn

TEEHEE 2nd update.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun's POV

 

After having a full check up on myself, the doctor verified that I had lost my memory when I hit something hard. But there's a high chance of recovering and I felt relief. Manager hyung then brought me back to SM building to join the Exo members practicing for their comeback. I sat at the corner as I watch them practicing. I sip on my banana milk and stretch out my legs. Earlier before I joined them in the practice room manager hyung had showed me a lot of videos and explained what was my role and how I did. Quite impressive, I should say. My eyes though, couldn't leave the shadow of this one person. Park Chanyeol.

"Ok, break!" Manager hyung called out as he enters the room, witch chicken. Did I mention, Chicken?!

"Uwaaaaa Chicken~" Chanyeol expressed, with his bad english accent. I laughed.

Chanyeol flop down next to me and i handed him a bottle of water. He smiled and whispered 'kumawo' before cheekily hug me and I ruffle his hair and pinch his nose. I then realised my acts and pulled my hand away. Byun Baekhyun, what is wrong with you?

"Baekhyunnie, you want chicken?" he asked.

"Yeah sure." I said and I grabbed the one on his hands. He looked surprise.

"B-But I've bitten on to that one.." He said looking at me.

"So? Can't we share? I heard you're someone special to me." I said, winking. His ees widened.

"M-Mwo..?" He whispered, his cheeks turning red. I stop biting and put the chicken down. I then leaned forward to him and whispered in his ears,

"I heard we are lovers." I breathed, and his cheeks turned red as tomatoes.

"Yah, yah. Go get a room guys~" Kai laughed, leaning on kyunsoo's back.

"Cheh. You should get one too, Kai." I joked, and the both of the laughed.

"You didn't change much baek." Suho hyung said.

"I think you got a little bit more handsome, hyung~" I exclaimed. All laughed, including manager hyung.

"You better eat well, kid." Manager hyung kid and we all laughed.

I feel so comfortable. So happy.

I'm home.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

I unlocked the apartment doors and stepped in to it. The musky smell is still there as I inhale it. I love this sweet smell of me and Baek, and this time round I'm not entering here alone. I'm in here with the person I've been searching for since forever. My Baekhyunnie.

"Come on in, Baehyunnie." I said, as I drop the keys on the table. 

"Whoa, we stayed here?" He exclaimed. I smiled and nodded.

He drop his bag on the floor next to the sofa, just like he used to. I then hug him from behind and lead him to the kitchen. photos and polaroids of us pasted on the wooden board lighten up the darkness in his eyes and he reached out to one of it. It was the polaroid of the ring that I found.

"I miss you, Baekhyunnie.." I whispered, suddenly feeling shy.

He turned around and pull me into his embrace. I startled but then soften. This is a new approach but I felt even more safer. I broke the hug and pulled him to our bedroom.

"Uwaa this room is big!" He said and he pulled me down on the bed and starts to tickle me.

"Baek, no~! I can't hold it ahahhahaha~" I laughed and he continued to tickle me. 

I pulled away and run to the corner of the room. Baekhyun laughed and smile.

"I'm going to go shower. I'll be back~" He laughed and he pretended to have claws and bite me.

"psh I'm not scared." I said and laugh. He then entered the bathroom and locked himself up.

I fold his clothes and throw them into the laundry basket for the cleaning service to wash it. I then sat on the bed and played games until I heard someone unlocking the locks. I didn't pay attention to him but continued to play my game. Then he coughed.

I look up to find my Baekhyunnie, his hair dripping wet, a towel wrapped around his waist loosely, revealing his chest and abs. I blinked and gulped down my saliva.

"Where's uh.. the pajamas?" He asked, rubbing his neck.

You standing infront of me like this and you think I'm going to give you...

pajamas?!

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Guys, tell me if I should do or not in the next chapter. 

Comments are loved. <3