Eleven.

Dawn

 

Han Jae Hwa’s POV

 

It was 6 in the afternoon; I was clearing the trash and sorting out fishes when suddenly So Ra approached me. I gave a faint smile as I continue my work, cleaning off scraps. We were silent for a moment. Then So Ra clears .

“Han Jae Hwa.” She summons me.

“Mworago??” I ask in shock, standing right in front of her.

“Well, that's for not looking me up for one whole month, oppa! Come here, I've missed you.” She pats the concrete space next to her, giggling.

I frown but joins her, sitting close to her.

Kim So Ra; we grew up together. Her father and my father are great frinds and business partners, so we hang out alot with each other. She follows me everywhere I go, despite me telling her to not do so. She is what every guy dreams of, but she had her eyes only for me. She confessed to me her feelings for me recently, that's when I decide to run away from her. I'm not good enough for her, and all the years we spent, I treat and protect her like she's my sister. I have yet to think of her as a woman.

“I hope you don’t find me weird tonight, oppa. I miss you alot..” She speaks, looking at my stiffness.

‘As if.. .’ My heart joked.

“A-aniya, I miss you too, my alien.” I said, smiling sheepishly, putting an arm over her shoulder.

“Really? Wow. You miss me so much till you didn't look for me. I thought you forgot all about me.”

“I've been a little bit busy these days, So Ra.I didn't forget you.” I decline her statement.

“Busy with..? Did ahjussi ask you to do alot of chores? You have to tell him if you're tired.” She said, alarmed.

 “With something. I learnt alot from him so don't say that. Besides, I'm not tired at all."

“You never listen to me anyways."

We look ahead, observing Baekhyun and Hea Jung ahjumma playing with the twins from next door, building sand castle. Hyunnie is laughing at the twin’s antics and cuteness.

“That is..? He looks familiar." She ask, shocking me.

“Why do you say that?” I ask, stiffening.

“I think I saw him somewhere.”

“What do you mean?!”

“I don't know, oppa! Why are you getting so worked up?”

“You don't know him.” I said, firm. I stood up.

“Why do you say that, oppa?" So Ra ask, looking at me.

“Will you shut up, So Ra?!" I shouted at her.

“What is wrong with you?!"

I stare at Baekhyun tickling the twins, his expression happy. Then he turn and frown in confusion, and walk towards us. .

"He is-"

"Don't say anything So Ra. I will explain later." I shush her.

Baekhyun reach right infront of us and I gave So Ra please-do-me-this-favour glance before smiling at baekhyun. He ruffle my hair and push his fringe back. Then he turns to So Ra.

"Hey I remeber you." He said, grinning. My heart almost stop beating.

"Re-Really?" So Ra ask, acting cool but fidgeting around.

"Kim So Ra right? I saw pictures of you with Jae Hwa in his room. I'm Hyun." Baekhyun beam.

"Oh? N-ne he is a ert who keeps my pictures.."So Ra returrns a faint smile.

"Kkaja. Let's go in." Baekhyun said and pull meup, sliding an arm around my shoulder.

"Thanks." I mouthed at So Ra before pulling her along.

I wonder how long I can keep this from him.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

We return to Seoul with So Ra, later that night after dinner with Kwang Dae Ahjussi and Hea Jung Ahjumma. This time,I'm leaving with my things to stay with jae Hwa. I didn't have much with me though; only a black smooth tux with a bow tie, my identification card and a wad of money that Jae Hwa didn't let me use.

"You can drop me at the terminal." So Ra sulk, glaring at jae Hwa.

"Nope, not gonna happen. And it's been quite sometime since you last been to my house tight?" Jae Hwa said, looking at her.

"I don't wish to be there. Not tonight."

"Behave, So Ra."

"Oppa Wae?! You won't even let me get my clothes!" She bargains.

"You have enough clothes at my house!"

"She does??"  I ask, breaking them off. So Ra reddens.

"Yeah, she does hyunnie. We are childhood friends, remeber?"

"Hyun oppa should ask Jae oppa what he is trying to do with me." So Ra cries.

 "Stop being dramatic and keep quiet."Jae Hwa said and pull her close to his chest. She immediately went silent.

We enter Jae Hwa's house and the light flickers open. All the butler and chamber maids bow down to us. I bowed back, but So Ra and Jae Hwa didn't. Probably So Ra is even used to it. Jae Hwa held my hand, but he didn't let go off So Ra from his hug. We stopped infront of a room, two doors away from jae Hwa's.

"Hyunnie. Why don't you go into my room first?"He ask, smiling at me.

"A-arasso. So Ra-shi, will you be okay?" I askbefore leaving.

"I'll be fine." A voice muffled.

"Okay then." I said, and they enter the room slamming the door after me.

I enter Jae Hwa's room and keep my things inside his 'cupboard' which is another room. I then have a shower but when I got out, Jae Hwa is still not in the room. I slip into pajama pants and a tee before going out to check on Jae Hwa. The door to the room they entered wa a little bit ajar, I had wanted to knock but then So Ra's voice stopped me.

"You can't hide it from him! He's bound to know it sooner or later!" 

" I just want to spend a little bit more time with him, okay?" 

"I don't believe this."

"Just do it for me will you? Just be normal!"

"Why should I?!"

"Please.. I'll do anything."

A moment of silence kept them both mum. Then So Ra sigh.

"I'll try, but no promises."

Then the door suddenly flew open and Jae Hwa stood infront of me.

"What are you doing, Hyunnie?" He ask.

"I was going to knock." I said, gulping.

"Haha, then you should have! We were talking about aboji." He grins.

"Oh, you mean I can listen?" I breath out.

"Sure you can. Right, So Ra?" He turns to his side,his eyes looking at So Ra.

"Yeah."

"I'm getting sleepy. Shall we?" He ask, and he throws and arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah." I said.

Deep down, I feel like he's lying. 

Is he?

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Short update.