Thirteen

Dawn

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

I sat on one of the leather sofas arranged neatly in the hall, regestering Doctor Jang's words to Jaehwa. I didn't expect him to be sick. Even if his sick I don't expect him to be dying sick. I rest my head on the sofa, sinking in, hoping to dissolve myself and be a part of the sofa.

"I hope you take care of yourself more, Han Jaehwa. Please come for therapy. It helps-"

"Aniya. I don't want to spend my remaining in time and coiling in wires, uisanim. Kamsahamnida."

Remember Jaehwa. I have yet to give up on you. Kidney-"

"Mr Jang, jebal. I don't wish to talk about this."

"I..I've warned you Jaehwa. Think about it." 

I cup myself and sigh deeply into my hands. No wonder Hea Jung ahjumma told me to keep an eye on Jaehwa. I was so deep into my thoughts when a soft thud on the right surprised me like a grenade. I look to my right and it's So Ra, In Jaehwa's shirt. I adjusted my seat to the left but she keeps moving closer. I finally give up and she rest her head on my shoulder. Silence become our only barrier when she decides to break it.

"Oppa." She breathes.

"N-ne?"

"Leave. Leave this house while you can." She whispered, her voice sullen.

"W-why? I.. I can't leave Jaehwa when he's alone." I defy.

"Jae oppa was never alone. He have mummy, daddy. He have me." She firmed.

"He needs me." I announce.

"He don't. He don't have to need you." She argue.

"What.. Why are you saying this?" I frown. So Ra sat up straight and face me, tears dripping down her face.

"Even if you stay now, will you stay forever, even when.. even when.. even when he's gone?" She cries.

"I..I.." I stammer.

"Yes I'm selfish. I want him for myself. I slept with him. I made him. But now it's not about me. It's about you. Don't you want to know about you? About who are you?" 

"You slept with him?" 

"It's not about me right now. It's about-" 

"He never told me about it." I frown. Again.

"Well he wouldn't tell things like this to someone he likes!" She shriek.

"Aren't relationships all about honesty?" I sneered.

"Honesty is something called risk in a transaction called love!" She cried.

"Well love is not a business." I answered.

"We are talking about you right now. You're future. If you could just listen!" She sobbed.

"I refuse to listen." I stormed, stood and make my way to leave the hall.

"Psh seriously?! You should google yourself, almighty BYUN BAEKHYUN!" She shouts.

My heels stopped my tracks as I heard her scream my full name. A surname I've never heard before yet familiar; an addition to my name. I didn'tturn to ask; nor did I questioned her. I continued my way, leaving weeping So Ra alone. I enter our room and crept next to Jae Hwa who's sleeping soundly. I stare at his porcelain skin, his sharp features, so calm. Yet there's a tinge of pain shown. 

Han Jaehwa.. Did So Ra told the truth? Han Jae Hwa you.. You pabo. I push his fringe aside and plants a kiss on his forehead. I then stood up and walk towards Jae hwa's study, sitting on the smoothe leather chair and stare at his apple macbook. Should I.. google myself? Should I do it?

"You should google yourself, almighty BYUN BAEKHYUN!"

Aigoo my head hurts. This Kim So Ra is too much. I switched on and open the browser, typing BYUN BAEKHYUN.  With my fist set on the table, I brace myself to see if I was the most wanted criminal or some rich bloke when out came..

 

tumblr_mfrfl6fM641rnkuj5o1_500.gif

 

baekyeol.jpg?w=630

 

tumblr_mhj3w6j0JL1s1lgvyo1_500.jpg

 

mbc-idol-baekyeol21.jpg?w=710

 

Best Couple Of The Year

I saw it. I saw me. My pictures. Lots of them. I clicked on a lot of pictures and it all popped out the same. A 12 member group. Exo - K. Exo- M. And the familiar guy! It's the same guy that I met at market. Park Chanyeol.

"What the hell is this?!" I freak out.

Then I saw a contact information under the picture. I jot it down and clear the history. I then walk towards the bed and slump myslef at the edge of it, staring at the note. I hesistate.

"Leave. Leave this house while you can." I sigh.

I threw a couple of things inside the red bag Jae Hwa gave me. I then crouch next to him, my hands linger at his cheeks and let out a soft sigh.

"I hate how much I love you, Han Jae Hwa.." I whisper.

I kiss his forehead one last time and walk towards the door.

This is it. I'm leaving. I'll find a way to turn back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Han Jae Hwa's POV

 

We were in a crowded area but none of the faces I see looks familiar. I was barely holding Hyun's hand but I grip on in tight. I could never let him go. People was so crowded and they pushed in between us.

"Hyun... Don't let go of me." I cried but he didn't seem to listen. He then let himself free from my clasp and I panicked.

Hyun please! Where are you going?!" I called out but he continue to walk infront of me.

Hyun Jebal come back..." I called out but he fades away.. until he vanished from my sight.

"Hyun.. Hyun.. HYUNNNNN!!" I shouted.

My eyes shot open and I was in my bedroom. I sat down immediately. Sweat trckle down my face as I tried to breath. I hold my waist. It hurts. 

"Hyun.." I called out. But no one answered. Then I saw the flashing light of my macbook.

I walk towards my study and saw the light blinking light. I open up my browser and press reclaim history, a programme I've been using in case all my schoolwork backfired. Everything was restored and I saw it. All his pictures that I tried to hide from him.

"." I muttered.

I stumble out of the room, groaning in pain. So Ra peek out of her room and rush towards me as I clutch the railings for support.

"Oppa!" She cries as I dropped on the floor.

"Where's Hyun..?" I ask her, my breathing coarse.

"You're not well. Let me take you to your room.." She sob, slinging my arm around her slender shoulders.

"WHERE'S HYUN?!" I push her away, causing her head to hit the stairwell carvings. Blood trickle down her smooth cheeks where he tears wets them. She crawled next to me and tries to help me up again.

"I SAID WHERE IS HE?!" I yelled, pushing her away.

"HE LEFT!" She shouted. 

"He what?!" I ask, clutching my waist.

"He left. He left.." She sobs, curling up into a ball. Two butler walk up to me and sling my arm around their shoulders.

I let the tears fall, not being able to hold them back any longer. I then turn to So Ra.

"Go get your head fixed."

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

I ignored Sehun and Kai bickering as I hide myslef at the back of the van, listening to pop music and looking at pictures of me and Baekhyun. Now nothing's left and no one wants to believe me. And the fact that Kyungsoo lied.. I clenched my teeth in frustration as the van continue it's journey. Then someone slid next to me. It was Kyungsoo.

"Hey.." He nudge me.

"Mmmm." I shrug. And let out a faint smile.

"I..I... You saw the pictures?" He ask, looking down.

"I did." I answered.

"I'm sorry. I was just.. I didn't know what to do. He probably wasn't Baekhyun and I.." He fidget, still looking down. I feel guilty now.

"It's okay, D.O. I figured that out somehow. It's okay." I smile, patting his back.

"Thanks Channie." He smile and I laugh.

"Now go and entertain those two in front. I'm going crazy over their whinings." And we both laugh together.

As soon as we reach SM building, fans roared and we were instantly blocked by them. Security managed to hold us together and lead us to the main entrance. I managed to shook hands with a few fans along the way, feeling sorry for them and wishing I could spend more time with them.

"Whoa that was crazy!" Kai laughed.

"And a fan went KAI OPPA KAI OPPA and when she saw me she was like Thehuuuuuuun!" Sehun exclaimed with his 'S'.

"And a fan tugged my sleeve man they are strong~" Suho exclaimed.

"Not to forget reporters." Manager hyung cuts in and we all groaned.

We all bow as we were about to pass by the front desk when Lee Sena waved for us and point frantically at the person infront of her, his back on us.

"The heck is wrong with Sena-shi." Kai mumbled.

We all walked slowly towards the brown haired guy, red backpack, lean jeans and a printed tee. And I tapped his shoulder.

"Excuse me, Who are-.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: How many are you are freaking angry at me? I totally understand. I wanted to wait for the next exo comeback but hell no. I just couldn't wait any longer! So I beg for forgiveness to all of my subbies. Please forgive this authornim. *folds rabbit ears*

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and the pictures? Oh my.

Comments are loved! I wanna see you guys again down there!