Four.

Dawn

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

"Tell me. Tell me where he is. WHY WON'T ANY OF YOU TELL ME WHERE HE IS?!" I bawled, as I punch the hospital bed.

"Please don't put too much pressure on yourself." Manager hyung stood infront of me.

"why won't you tell me hyung?" I cried. 

"Now is not the time. Just rest, get well soon and we'll tell you okay?" Suho hyung sighed, hugging my arm.

" I am feeling better. I am getting better." I rebelled, looking at Kai and Sehun. Both of them looked away.

"Come on. We need to process your discharge today Chanyeol. Kai, Sehun, accompany Chanyeol will you?" Mnager hyung instructed, and the duo nods in sync.

No, I can't wait like this. I'm sick and tired.

I have to go and find him.

"Hyung please.." Sehun pleads, holding my arms just as I was about to make a dash. I stopped and look at him.

"I have to find Baekhyun.." I cried, looking at him.

"Can you chill?! Are you the only one who needs to search for Baekhyun hyung?! I am searching for him! I have been searching for him for I don't know how many days and weeks so will you just calm down?!" Kai burst into a fit of anger. I stood there in silence, speechless of Kai sudden outburst.

"Hyung.. Jebal.." Kai said, holding my arm. I nodded.

"Mianhae, Kai.." I said, and we gave each other a brotherly hug.

After manager hyung finished the necessary processes, we all head out to return to our dorm. As soon as I step out of the hospital, cameras starts flashing and reporters starts to crowd me and Exo. I hid behind my shades and Manager hyung as security push the reporters away.

"Park Chanyeol! How are you feeling?!"

"Park Chanyeol-shi, is it true that you tried to kill yourself?!"

"Park Chanyeol! Rumors said you killed Baekhyun-shi! Is that true?!"

I closed my ears, unable to listen to the last question. Me? Killing Baekhyun? The person I love most? What the hell? I am going to search for him you fools, after I calm everyone down. I will look for him and after I found I will lead the live we had before this. I climb into the van, hugging Baenhyun's hoodie a I cuddle up at the seat. Kai, Sehun, Suho hyun and D.O stared as me, one by one shaking their heads. I buried my face into the hoodie, Baekhyun's scent still strong.

Baekhyun-ah.. Eodiga?

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun 's POV

 

I stared at the ocean as I wait for Jae Hwa at the dock. Today we are going back to the place where he found me, or he assumed he had found me, below the bridge of Seoul. I stared at the wide space infront of me, full of emptiness as the fishermen gets busy with their nets to set for later at night.

"Baekhyun-ah! Are you set for the journey?" Jae Hwa surprised me, closing my eyes with both his palm. I chuckled and Imitate him.

"Aigoo! Will you stop imitating me. Come on we need to go." He said, and he grab my hand. I followed suit.

I wore Jaehwa's cothes, bringing along with me a red backpack. We queued for the bus tickets and eat first class Hye Rin ahjumma's ramen. I swear it's the best ramen you could ever find here.

"Jae Hwa? Can I ask you sometihng?" I asked, as i slurped my ramen soup.

"Sure!" He smiled cheekily, showing his pearlie white teeth. My heart suddenly beats fast.

"Uhmm where are you actually from?" I asked. I'm abit confused by his appearance. He seems like someone born in the modern country but he spends most of his tim with Kwan Dae Ahjussi.

"Seoul. I was born there." He said.

"Oh.." I nodded, my mind trailing of somewhere else.

We sat in the 2 hour journey bus and I stared out of the windows, enjoying the fresh green scenery when suddenly Jae Hwa handed me a earbud. I took it, plucked it in my ears and look at Jae Hwa.

"You know the tune you have been humming ever since you woke up? I search it on the net and I found the audio." Jae Hwa said, and he played a track.

I lost my mind
Noreul choeummannasseultte
No hanappego modeun goseun Get in slow motion
Nege marhejwo ige sarangiramyon
Meil geudewa
Sumaneun gamjongdeureul lanwojugo bewogamyo
Ssaugo ulgo anajugo
Nege marhejwo ige sarangiramyon

Ganjorhi barago barandamyon
Irwojilkka
Donghwayegichorom
Yongwonhan dulmane Happy ending happily ever after Woah~
Namaneun nol midojugo jikyojugo dallejulkke
Nipyoni dwelkke
Nigyoteso jolde anttona~

 

[I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow montion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love

If you wish and wish earnestly
Will it come true, like the fairytales?
A never-ending happy ending, happily ever after
I will trust you, protect you and comfort you
I will be on your side
I will never leave your side]

I froze in my seat, dumbfounded. The lyrics are so meaningful, and the voice.. It's like.. it sounds like.. maybe familiar? maybe..

"Ouch." I pat my head, a throbbing pain interrupted my messy thoughts.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jae Hwa asked, holding my arms in concern.

"It's my head it's painful... I was just trying to remember things.." I said. He rubbed my back, comforting me.

"Don't put too much force on it. Anyway, you are just getting better. Now don't think about anything." Jae Hwa said, smiling.

"But I-" I wanted to argue..

"Come on chill. Hey I know a cafe in Seoul that sells the best drinks! Shall we go there?" He asked, excited.

"Oh okay. Sure!" I grinned, forgetting about what I was stressing about.

I leaned back and put my head on Jae Hwa's shoulder, a bumpy ride with Ahjummas that's all dressed up for gambling. Only me and Jae Hwa are the young ones. I yawned, trying to remmber what I was thinking about but then my eyes starts to shut slowly, not allowing me to think.

"Maybe next time.." I yawned one last time, before falling into a deep sleep on Jae Hwa's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

Han Jae Hwa's POV

 

I am torn between letting him know what I found out. Now that I know his true identity, the more I feel unsafe. I don't want him to leave me that fast. I have already develop feelings for him. I saw everything. Pictures, conference, photoshoots, everything about the guy name Byun Baekhyun that's sitting next to me in the bus right now. I know his identity. I don't want him to leave me, but at the same time, I can't bear looking at him suffering without knowing anything.

"You know the tune you have been humming ever since you woke up? I search it on the net and I found the audio." I lied, whereas I've seen his videos and all.

'Ahh, it's okay Han Jae Hwa, as long as he knows the tune he has been humming then it's fine.' My heart whispered.

"Ouch." He tapped his head.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. Oh no. Did he remembers something?

"It's my head it's painful... I was just trying to remember things.." He whines. Phew! I rubbed his back as an act of comfort.

"Don't put too much force on it. Anyway, you are just getting better. Now don't think about anything." I smiled.

He tried to argue but I quickly cuts him off.

"Come on chill. Hey I know a cafe in Seoul that sells the best drinks! Shall we go there?" I said, changing the subject.

"Oh okay. Sure!" He grinned. He then place his head on my shoulder and fell into a deep sleep.

I stayed stiff for the rest of the journey, thinking on how to not let him know his true identity.. yet. I don't want to let go of him. He has become a part of my life. i took out my phone and quickly dialled up home.

"Yoboseyo? Mr Kim? Can you send my black sports to the bus terminal? I need the car." I instructed.

"Yes sir. I will be waiting for you. Anything else, sir?" Mr. Kim the butler asked.

"Bring along my brown cap and glasses please. That's it." I said, before cutting of the line.

After what seemed like a gazillion years ,we arrive at the bus terminal. I immediately wake sleeping Baekhyun up, and told him to wear his hoodie. I met Mr. Kim and he handed me my car keys. At last my lovely black sports car. I get to meet you. I fetch sleepy Baekhyun who is standing under the shade.

"Uwaaa Han Jae Hwa! This is your car?!" He exclaimed, leaning back.

"Ne! You like it? Let's go to the palce I mentioned just now, Shall we?" I smiled, my eyes concentrating on the road.

"Ummm okay!" He said he smiled.

Once we arrived, I gave Baekhyun my shades and and I wore mine and we got out of the car together. This way, his fans won't know it's him. At least he's with me. They won't disturb him.

ONLY when he's with me.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

I ordered my drink, then Kai and Sehun leaned forward and worked their charm on the cashier girl. Sigh, poor girl, you have to prevent yourself from melting under their gaze right. I saw a few girls trying to act cool and y but hell no, I'm not attracted. I'm only attracted to my Baekhyun. I bent down and admire the cakes when suddenly two figure came in the cafe, with their shades on. I straightened up my body and stared at the figure standing behind Kai and Sehun.

"Yah, ppaliwa. Other people wants to have their order taken too." I said, patting Kai's shoulder.

They immediately pay for our drinks and stood at the waiting corner. Whereas i am still staring at this figure, the shorter one and his behaviour.

"what's nice here?" He asked.

"urmmm this is nice, the other one is also good.." The taller one said, pointing to the menu.

"But I can't see... Aigoo let me open this for a while!" He whines and with that, he took off his shades.

My eyes widened. This is real. I ran up to the person, turn him to my direction, grabbing him by the shoulders,

"BAEKHYUNNIE?!"

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Omo. Baekhyunnie? Yeollie?

Photo credits to Google and AFF.

Comments are loved! ^^