007.

We Are Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM HYUN JOONG'S POV

Reached home and saw So Min sleeping on the sofa again. Cans of beers everywhere. It must be hard for her to go through all this. Carried her to her bed when she suddenly open up her puffy eyes and hug me thight and kiss me on my forehead. She must be drunk i thought to myself when..

"Hyun Joong ah! You're back! I'm so worried!" She said crying.. Wait! She's worried about me?

"Yerp I'm back now go back to sleep will you. Everything is all right now.. You must be tired due to all the problem occuring nowadays." She just stare at me with those innocent look of hers and say..

"Will you sleep here just for tonight? Will you hold me in your arms? I'm just scared Hyun Joong.. I'm.." 

"No So Min ah.." I'm just afraid that something will happen between us.

"Hyun Joong ah, Why do you agreed on this marriage?" She asked. I was so speechless at that moment.

"Do you love me? Cos Hyun Joong ah.. If i'm worried, i think it's because I love you. If i'm sad, it's because i love you. If my heart aches everytime you're far, i think it's all because i love you. I've fallen for you Hyun Joong. And.. And AND i hate myself! I.. I.. hate myself for hurting you." I don't know what has got into me. I clearly know that she's drunk but i started kissing her passionately the moment i heard her confession.

I stopped to look at her cute face and she look up at me with those puffy eyes of her and here is my confession..

"You Kim So Min, You're very cute every now and then. Why do i always miss you? What have you done to me? I've fallen for you the day you're officially mine." I kissed her again. I felt my lips on her soft lips wanting more and more. She look so nervous, i can see it through her shining bright eyes. We kiss the whole night till we were both tired and slept next to each other.

JUNG SO MIN'S POV

My head hurts. It must be due to those drinking my hearts out session yesterday night. I open my eys slowly and notice i'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter