014.

We Are Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM JAE JOONG's POV

Something has been bothering me right now. Don't futher Question me cos i'm in a mazed of solving it too. Let's put this way, nothing seems right this few days.
And the constant problem that has been bothering me so much just need to stop already.

"FINALLY JAE, WHERE WERE YOU?!" TOP loud voice can soon be heard once i enter the shopping mall.

"Hi you guys, and TOP there's no need to shout for goodness sake.. Your voice is killing me already and i'm sorry you guys, for being late.. I overslept, i'm not usually a late person you see.." ok don't mind me, that was surely a lie. I barely had a sleep.

"Hi Jae.. It's ok really.. No biggie.. I'm glad you did make it today.." So Min said smilling sweetly as usual. Ok people, that's the problem! Let's make this clear.. I'm happy to see her. I'm happy that she's happy and all. I'm happy for Hyun Joong too. I'm excited for their soon to be newborn too.. But.. But.. What is this feeling!

"Well since Jae is here why not we get started with the baby needs.." Hyun Joong ah.. It should be me don't you think so. What is happening to me this days.. This feelings is killing me, like seriously.

At one of the baby store...

"Hyun Joong ah.. Can we like get that one instead of the previous one you choose..?" Seeing her happy makes me happy, really. But why does it makes me feel sad too.

TOP sudden nudge wakes me up from my deep thought. Sensing something wrong with my expression, TOP came tapping my shoulder smilling say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter