012.

We Are Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM HYUN JOONG'S POV

"Goodbye Kim Hyun Joong.." the caller said even before i get to say hello.

"Excuse me but you are?.. and why are you saying goodbye to me?" small sob can be heard on the next line.

"I'm the girl who loves you more than herself that she's even willing to die for you Hyun Joong ah.." ok she sound like.. hell yeah! she must be her!

"Ok, cut the crap PARK SHIN HYE! What is it that you actually want from me now?" i said feeling frustrated.

"I'm at the rooftop of my house, if you ain' coming here for me by 5min.. I swear i'm gonna jump down this building.." oh god she and her crazy act. what have i done in life to receive such a hell like this and ! i totally forget about telling them. I better call TOP.

(Phone conversation bettween Kim Hyun Joong & TOP)

TOP: well hello busy man finally you called.

Kim Hyun Joong: TOP this is no joking matter now get your off far from my wife.. there's something important i need to tell you!

TOP: alright i guess i'm far enough.. spill the bean bro.. what's got into you? and care to explain why are you in a hurry?

Kim Hyun Joong: PARK SHIN HYE! ... *and so he explain everything to TOP*

TOP: omg! alright2, i understand.

Back in the living room...

CHOI SEUNGHYUN 's POV

"Excuse me ladies, may i have a word with Jaejong sshi for awhile?" I ask politely, dragging Jae away from the 3.

"Sure TOP sshi.." So Min replied.

"Well thank you girls, we'll be right back."

Here we are now at the Kitchen which i believe is quite far from the living room.

"Well hello TOP sshi.. care to explain why i've drag here?" Jae said waving his hand infront of my face and so i began all the explaination.

"OMG! What should we do now?" ask Mr. Panic.

"I'm not sure myself. But let's just keep them busy especially So Min to avoid her from being worried. Hyun Joong will definitely call so not to worry alright.." I said assuring him when i'm worried about Hyun Joong well being too.

At the rooftop...

KIM HYUN JOONG's POV

"PARK SHIN HYE! STOP IT WILL YOU!" i shouted.

"Why must i? Tell me Hyun Joong ah.. WHY THE HELL MUST I LISTEN TO YOU WHEN YOU DIDN'T GIVE A ABOUT MY FEELINGS?!!!" omg hell lord this is going to be a long day for me. as if it was my fault now.. tsk! i didn't even say i love her for goodness sake, not even once!

"Shin Hye ah.. Listen here Shin Hye ah.. I'm married, and for goodness sake i love my wife.."

"WHY?! WHY MUST IT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter