010.

We Are Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM HYUN JOONG's POV

After the mess that happen today in school i decided to bring So Min to one of the Jung's Villa for a short getaway tomorrow. She has been keeping herself in her bedroom the whole day. She didn't even go down to have her dinner and yet i heard her vomitting a few times at night. I can hear her sobbing from outside and it pains me to hear and not doing anything for her.  

"May i come in?" I asked before entering.

"Come in Hyun Joong ah.." I heard her soft sweet voice welcoming me from inside.

Notice her staring blankly at the bedroom window when i enter her bedroom. The incident that happen today seems to have bother her alot. She looks pale. She didn't even eat her dinner and it makes me worried. It pains me alot seeing her like this. She seems not to even notice that i have enter her bedroom. I gave her a back hug that shock her a little but she didn't even push me away. She just cry her hearts out.

"So Min ah, please stop crying. I'm here now. I won't leave you alone. I promise i'll always stay by your side.. I'm sorry So Min ah for whatever happens in school today.. For not protecting you, i'm sorry. For not being there for you, i'm sorry. For putting you in this state, i'm sorry. For making you cry, i'm sorry so min ah.. I'm your husband and yet i fail to protect you." hearing her cries hurts me so much. Tears started falling without me realising it myself.

She turns herself facing me while wiping my tears with one of her hand, "Hear me out Hyun Joong ah.. It's never your fault to begin with and never blame yourself for the pain that i 've cause it myself. Yes, i'm in so much pain right now. Yes, I'm sad but it's not because of them.. It's not even about how i treated Jae. Yes, i do feel guilty for hurting him, lying to him when i know i should have just confess to him before thing gets out of hand but Hyun Joong ah.. the incident today make me realise how selfish i am as a wife. How irresponsible and insensitive i am as your wife. I hate myself for continuing my relationship with your own bestfriend when i clearly know that i'm legally married to you. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter