005.

We Are Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM JAE JOONG'S POV

My heart stopped the moment i saw...

"So Min??!" Everthing seem surreal at that moment. I feel so numb. What's happening?

"Jae????!" She shouted. What is the meaning of all this? oh god, please tell me that this is just a dream.

"Is this Hyun Joong's place? Or are we at the wrong place? Or.. erm.. Are you guys?.." T.O.P interrupted. He seem confuse himself.

"Ermm... Hmmm.. Me.. Him.. Errr.." She can't seem to explain herself. Tears started to form without me realising. What are they hiding from me? Why are they doing this to me? 

I left Hyun Joong to T.O.P and left.. I'm not ready to face all this. the thought of my bestfriend having an affair behind my back with my girlfriend is killing me. It feels like every part of my body is broken. 

"Jae! wait! Jae!!!!" So Min ah, maybe part of loving is learning to let go. Save your explaination, i've see enough.

JUNG SO MIN'S POV

Jae just walk off without even hearing my explaination. What have i done? I stand there blanky the moment Jae left till..

"So Min ah? Can i come in?" T.O.P asked,

"Sure. You can place him there." I direct T.O.P and went straight to the kitchen to take some warm water for Hyun Joong.

KIM HYUN JOONG'S POV

My head hurt as i open my eyes. The last i remember was sitting with the guys at the bar and now here i am at home with T.O.P beside me?! Where's Jae? Did he already know about me and So Min?! 

"T.O.P where's Jae???" yes, that'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter