011.

We Are Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM SO MIN's POV

Feeling worried of what the results might be, i quickly thighten the grip of Hyun Joong's hand when suddenly Dr. Baek broke into a smile," Congratulation to the both of you!" Still in daze of not understanding the true meaning behind those words he continued, "and yes, Mrs. Kim So Min you're 2 weeks pregnant now." Tears started to form when suddenly Hyun Joong pull me into a thight hug.

"Are you saying that there's another life in me Dr?" I asked still feeling shocked of the result given. It's not like i hate it or something it's just that i suddenly felt so emotional. A tears of happiness i can say that for sure. yes! i so happy! im more than happy! i'm so excited!!!

Dr. Baek just smile when suddenly Hyun Joong look me into my eyes, "Yes, So Min ah..You've heard him right my dear..You becoming a mother So Min ah.." he said while wiping my tears.

"Oh god, thanks Dr. Baek! Thank you so much. This baby means so much to me.." I said. My cry getting louder as those words come out from my mouth. It's just overwhelming.

Hyun Joong thighten his hug, "Thank you So Min ah.. for giving me the best present ever. Thank you So Min ah.. for making it possible. I'm just glad that it was you.."

I was still in dazed though. I'm so happy that im getting speechless. Numbness everywhere. I just can't seem to stop this tears from falling.

Dr. Baek just stood there smilling, " Hyun Joong ah, be sure to look after her. This is the time whereby she needed you the most. Congratulation again to the both of you." He manage to give Hyun Joong a quick hug before leaving the two of us alone.

KIM HYUN JOONG's POV

Like all parents, this is the best gift that had been given to me. Yes, i'm blessed. Though we were both arranged to begin with, I'm still feeling contented. I believe that the baby is the result for our love that we shared. He's the reason for our love. A new beginning..

"Let's call our Parents Hyun Joong ah.." So Min said excitedly.

"Yes, yes.. We should share ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter