006.

We Are Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM HYUN JOONG'S POV

No problem can be solve without an effort. 

Me: Hi Jae, can we meet? Please Jae, you need to hear my explaination.

Jae: It's hard for me now Hyun Joong. I'm sorry.

Me: Please Jae. PLease hear me out for once. It's hard for me too you know.

Jae: 12 years of Friendship, 3 years of Relationship. Just imagine how bad my situation is now Hyun Joong. I'm not in the mood for any meet-up right now. I really hope you understand. I just want to be alone Hyun Joong. Away from you. Away from her. Argghh! Away from you too. For.. For now atleast. I'm so sorry Hyun Joong.

Me: Jae please. Blame me, Hate me all you want but please don't stay away from her. It's not her fault Jae. But Jae, just meet me for once and listen to my explaination. You can decide to not see me anymore after you listen to what i have to say.

Jae: It's not the same anymore Hyun Joong.. You..

Me: It's still the same! Central Park at 4. I'll be waiting for you there.

JUNG SO MIN'S POV 

I accidentally overheard the phone conversation between Hyun Joong and Jae...

"Is that Jae you're talking to earlier on? I asked.

"Yes, I hope to see him today. I really need to explain everything to him." He said in a low tone.

"Ermm.. I hope I'm not interferring but.. Ermm.. Can i like tag along? He nneds to hear my part to you see.." I said hoping it's a Yes for an answer. I can't just let him handle everything on his own. It wouldn't be fair for him.

"Please So Min. Just let me settle it my way. I really hope..." Ok! That's it!                

"Ya! What do you take me as Hyun Joong ah! It's partly my fault too! Why are you always being too protective towards me! I'm big enough to handle this on my own too you know!" Why are you doing this to me? I might even fall for you if you keep on protecting me like this! I have only one heart Hyun Joong. And i've already given it to Jae. I love  Jae! And hell ya! I love him ALOT! But.. But I'm falling for you already Hyun Joong ah.. If only you know how bad I am felling right now. I just hate the thought that i'm cheating on Jae..

"Stop being childish for once So Min! I.. I.. Arrgghhh! Because.. BECAUSE YOU'RE MY WIFE!" My heart stopped the moment he shouted at me.. He never once raise his voice at me. Tears started falling. I can't hide it no longer.

"So Min, I'm sorry.. I clearly know how much both you and Jae love each other. Listen well So Min ah.. When we are matured enough to make our own decision and gain both our parent's believe and trust.. I.. I.. I promise.. I.. will let you go. Just trust me this once and let me settle it on my own." He said without even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter