015.

We Are Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM HYUN JOONG's POV

Upon reaching the hospital, So Min was rush to the delivery room at once.

In the delivery room...

I was holding her hand tightly eventhough my hand was starting to feel the pain too. Her grip was too strong due to the labour pain. I could see so much pain thru her face, she seems to be running out of energy. She's been pushing the baby out for quite a long time now..

"Pushh.." the doctor said once again. It's painful seeing her in so much pain right now.

"So Min sshi, i can see the baby head.. A little more push now.. Pushhh.." the doctor said once again after seeing the baby's crowning.

"Ahhh! H-hyun Joong ahhh!!!It hurts so much!" So Min said crying.. Her lips starting to get white.. She losing so much blood.. There were alot of bloodstains all over the operating table. She continued screaming and crying at the same time, "H-hyun Joong ah.. I don't think.. I can make it Hyun Joong ah!"

"Listen here Kim So Min.. Our baby is almost here.. Please So Min ah.. You've got to be strong for me.. And.. and for our baby too.." I said almost tearing up seeing her so much pain is just to much to handle.

KIM SO MIN's POV

Hearing those words from him brought courage in me. I squeezed his hand a little tighter this time and took one last deep breath before closing my eyes for one last push.. "AHHHHHH H-HYUN JOONG AHHHHHHH!"

KIM HYUN JOONG's POV

So Min's scream event

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter