003.

We Are Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During lunch break..

KIM JAE JOONG'S POV

Since So min and me aren't in the same class, we can only meet during our lunch break. A certain feeling inside tells me that something isn't right...

“Hi love.” I said smilling at So Min. As per normal, Hyun Joong & T.O.P will join us for our lunch together with Guen Young and Eun Hye. & when there's Hyun Joong, there'll always be Shin Hye.

So Min just smiled without replying. That's not like her at all.

“So you girls wanna go catch a midnight movie tonight? Its Hyun Joong birthday.” T.O.P suggested.

“Hey! you didn't even tell me that it was your birthday today!” So Min shouted at Hyun Joong.

Ok, that's what the something was. That was how it begin.. I've been dating So Min for almost 3 years and believe it or not the 2 never once even smile at each other. And futhermore why must Hyun Joong tell So Min his birthday. Are they having an affair behind my back? No way! Hyun Joong will never do that to me..

“& why must he tell you? Duhh.." Shin Hye said that annoyingly.

KIM HYUN JOONG'S POV

“& why must he tell you? Duhh..” Oh god! Only god knows how fast my heart was beating the moment Shin Hye asked that to So Min. What the hell is she thinking talking to me. She's getting on my nerve already!

-So Min's Phone Ringing-

So Min: Yes mom, how can I help you?

Mom: .....

So Min: Alright, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter