09

In Love With The Player

 

Tiffany's POV

  I felt Taeyeon's lips against mine. My eyes widen and I felt her pulling me closer, I knew that I shouldn't have but I kissed back. I couldn't resist Taeyeon's soft and perfect lips. Ever since high school I've dreamed of this moment and know that it's happening I couldn't help but kiss back. We stay like this for a few minutes.

  I hear the front door being opened. I quickly push Taeyeon away, and wipe my lips. Suho walks in and smiles at me, I smile back and feel guilty. "Hey Tiffany," he says. I stand up and hugs him, "Hi oppa." Suho pulls away and gives me a quick kiss, I pull away because I can't kiss Suho without feeling guilty. "Uh...Taeyeon was here keeping me company, isn't that nice?" I ask him.  He nods and smiles, "Thanks for keeping Tiffany company Taeyeon. I guess you really have changed." Taeyeon nods, "Yeah..umm but I have to go now, bye," she quickly leaves, leaving me alone with Suho.

  "Oppa, I umm..have something to tell you," I say. He sits down and pulls me to his lap, he wraps his arms around my waist. "I have something to give you first," he smiles and pulls out a beautiful box. I take it and open it slowly, I smile when I see the beautiful bracelet. "It's really beautiful, thanks," I say as I hug him "Just to show you how much I love you," he whispers. I feel a few tear threatening to escape my eyes. I continue to hug him tightly.

  "Are you okay Tiffany?" Suho asks, since I'm still holding him tightly. "I'm sorry oppa, I'm really really sorry," I cry out. He pulls away from our embrace and looks at me with concerned eyes. "What's wrong Tiffany? Did something happen?" he asks. I continue to cry and can't speak. After I tell him, I might not only lose my boyfriend, but also my best friend.

 

*****

 

Taeyeon's POV

  After kissing Tiffany, Suho walked in and she quickly pulled me away. Since it was awkward in there, I decided to leave. I honestly felt a little bit of guilt because Suho seems like he really loves Tiffany. But I also felt amazing, I kissed her and she kissed back! Her lips, they were so soft and wonderful. I couldn't stop smiling after I left.

  I went back home and laid back on my bed, I touched my lips and smiled to myself. I couldn't stop thinking about her kiss. Or how close we were. I couldn't stop thinking about Tiffany, she really made me fall for her.

 

*****

 

  Tiffany was still crying hysterically. Suho wiped away a few of her tears and hugs her tightly. "I'm sorry oppa, I'm so sorry," she keeps apologizing. "You're going to  hate me," she cries out. He pulls away from the hug they shared and kisses her cheek, then he smiles slightly. "Nothing that you could say, could make me hate you. I love you," Suho whispers. "You promise?" Tiffany asks. He just nods and smiles, "Now, just tell me what happen, it'll be okay," her boyfriend reassured her as he holds her hand. The girl takes a deep breath and bites her bottom lip. "T-Taeyeon kissed me.....and, I-I kissed her back." Suho looks at her and lets go of her hands.