08

In Love With The Player

 

 Tiffany pushes her way through the crowd of girls by her locker. When she's finally in front of her locker, she knows why all these girls are around, Suho was there. He was ignoring the girls and waiting for his girlfriend. "Tiffany," he says as he pulls her close. She smiles and kisses his cheek, the fan girls watch with jealousy before leaving the two alone. "Those girls are so annoying!" Tiffany complains. Suho chuckles, "I can't help it if I'm this amazing," he says. The young girl just rolls her eyes playfully and opens her locker, she puts her things inside and turns back to face her boyfriend. "Ready to go oppa?" she asks. He sadly smiles, "I'm sorry Tiffany, but I completely forgot I had rehearsal with the guys today," he says sadly. Tiffany smiles, "It's okay oppa, but can you still come to my house after?" she asks. Suho nods and smiles, "I'll be there." He leans in and kisses his beautiful girlfriend for a few minutes before pulling away.

  Tiffany smiles and kisses his cheek, "Go before your late," she says. Suho smiles and nods "You're the best girlfriend ever Tiffany," he kisses her cheek before running off. The young girl smiles and watches her boyfriend disappear down the hallway before turning around and leaving.

  Since Suho isn't giving Tiffany a ride today, she was forced to take the bus. She sighs heavily and starts to walk towards the bus stop. "Hey Tiffany!" someone yells. Tiffany recognizes the voice immediately, it's Taeyeon. She turns to face the short girl, "Hey Taeyeon," she says with a smile as she walks towards her new friend. The older girl leans back on her car, "So, where's your boyfriend?" she asks. "He had practice today," Tiffany replies. "Are you sure he's not with some girl, he is pretty popular lately," Taeyeon says. Tiffany shakes her head, "Suho wouldn't hurt me, he's been my best friend forever and he's different, he wouldn't play around with someone's feelings," the young girl replies. Taeyeon looks down, she knows Tiffany was talking about her.

  It was silence for a while, neither girls knew what to say. "Want a ride home?" Taeyeon suddenly asks. Tiffany shakes her head, "No thanks, the bus stop is close," she smiles and starts walking away but stops when she feels someone grab her by the wrist. "Get in," Taeyeon says. The young girl just nods and gets in the older girls car.

 

*****

 

  Taeyeon pulls up in front of Tiffany's house. "Thanks for the ride Taeyeon," the young girl flashes her beautiful eye-smile before stepping out of the car. She walks up the steps of her house, Taeyeon gets out of her car and follows her. "What are you doing?" Tiffany asks. "I'll keep you company until your boyfriend shows up," the older girl says with a smile. The younger girl just shrugs her shoulders and opens the door. The two girls walk in.

  Tiffany and Taeyeon sit in the living room as they watch T.V. The younger girl keeps looking over at the clock. She smiled, "He's almost going to be here!" she says to herself. Taeyeon turns off the television. "What's wrong Taeyeon?" Tiffany asks. "I wanted to talk to you Tiffany," Taeyeon says.

  "Okay about what?" Tiffany asks. Taeyeon looks down, "First, I wanted to apologize for playing with your feelings before. I didn't realize that you liked me so much and I didn't realize how much you meant to me." Tiffany nods and smiles, "It's okay now. I'm happy and you can whoever you want." The older girl looks up, "I'm different now," she says. Tiffany smiles, "I knew you were a good person deep down Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon can't resist, she leans in and kisses Tiffany's soft lips. It was different from their first kiss, this one was sweet, soft and full of love.

 

 

 

 

VOTE FOR GIRLS' GENERATION HERE!!!  http://www.i-m.co/fet888/BestOfKorea/vote-here