02

In Love With The Player

 

"Are you sure you're ready?" Suho asked Tiffany for the fifth time. She nodded, "I won't fall for her tricks oppa, let's go," she says. Suho smiles and walks in the college. Tiffany walks beside him, keeping her mind on only school, not Taeyeon. The young girl sees Taeyeon, she quickly grabs Suho's hand and gets closer to him. "Hey Tiffany," Taeyeon says using her y voice. Tiffany ignores her, she gets her book out of her lockers quickly and leaves to class still holding Suho's hand tightly.

The two best friends walk into class. Tiffany sits in her usual seat and her best friend sits beside her. "You did Tiffany!" he says. The girl smiles and stands up, she hugs her best friend tightly, "Thanks to you oppa," she whispers. He smiles and hugs her back, enjoying the sweet moment.

"Tiffany!" a familiar voice called her name. She rolled her eyes and let go of Suho, she sits back down and ignores Taeyeon. "Hello? Tiffany! My backpack!" the girl yells louder. Tiffany ignores her and talks to Suho. They start laughing and casually touch hands. Taeyeon marches to them and throws her stuff down on the floor. The two best friends don't even acknowledge her.

The class starts. Taeyeon angrily sits besides Tiffany. The younger girl is looking forward and taking notes on the lesson. Taeyeon smirks when she notices Tiffany wearing a short skirt. She slowly runs her hand up Tiffany's long legs. The younger girl bites her lip nervously. "Stop it!" she whispers. The older girl smirks more, "No, I'm going to torture you," she whispers back.

Taeyeon continues to touch Tiffany's legs, but the younger girl keeps her legs closed, making sure that Taeyeon can't touch anything else. For a moment Taeyeon stops touching Tiffany. The younger girl relaxes and starts taking notes again.

Taeyeon smiles when she sees Tiffany's leg slightly parted, she takes her chance and puts her hand in between Tiffany's legs. The younger girl gasps, she accidently lets a moan escape her lips. Suho turns to look at his best friend, "Are you okay?" he asks. Tiffany shakes her head, "Oppa, please trade me seats," she whispers. He nods and stands up, Tiffany moves to Suho's seat and he moves to her seat. Taeyeon winks at Tiffany and bites her lip seductively.

 

                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Tiffany are you ready to go?" Suho asks. Tiffany nods and smiles, she takes her best friends hand and starts walking out of the building with him. "Oppa, can we go somewhere?" Tiffany asks. He nods and smiles, "Anywhere you want," he says. "Let's go to your house oppa, I don't want to be alone," she says. Suho smiles and hugs her, "Then let's go." The young girl smiles brightly and smiles.

"Your too cute," she says. Suho smiles. "I wonder why you don't have a girlfriend, your perfect," Tiffany says. Suho smiles shyly, "Because the girl of my dreams is in love with a jerk," he says. The young girl bites her bottom lip nervously, "I-Is it m-me o-oppa?" she asks. Suho nods, he leans in. Tiffany closes her eyes and waits for his lips to be on hers.