01

In Love With The Player

 

Tiffany walked down the hallway with confidence. She smiles when she reaches her best friend, Suho. "Oppa!" she says cheerfully. The young girl wraps her arms tightly around her best friend and hugs him. "Is Taeyeon here?" she asks him. He sighs and shakes his head, "Not yet Fany, but come on, I'll walk you to class today," he says with a smile.

The young girl takes her friends hand and they walk to class together. "Can I ask you something Tiffany?" Suho asked. She nodded, "Anything oppa," Tiffany says with a smile. "Why do you like Taeyeon so much? You always said you wanted someone kind, gentle and good, but Taeyeon, she's the opposite, Taeyeon is mean, aggressive and a badass," Suho says. The young girl shrugs her shoulders, "But she's so perfect, I couldn't help it oppa! I'm disappointed with myself for falling for her," she says.

The two reach the front of the class. The red-haired girl sits in the middle, Suho sits on the right side of her. The two talk and laugh, hearing her laugh, was like music to Suho's ear. Tiffany studies her best friends features and smiles slightly, "I've never noticed, but you quite handsome oppa." He smiles and leans closer to her, "And your quite beautiful," he says, making her blush.

"Tiffany!" someone yells. The two friends quickly look away from each other, Tiffany looks towards the door and sees it is Taeyeon who is calling her. She quickly stands up and walks to her. "Sorry Taeyeon," Tiffany smiles and takes Taeyeon's backpack from her. The older girl just rolls her eyes, "Just put my stuff down. I'm going to talk to that girl over there," Taeyeon leaves and walks away. Tiffany sighs and puts Taeyeon's stuff down on the left side of her.

"Why must you do whatever she says?" Suho asks as he helps Tiffany put Taeyeon's heavy backpack down. Tiffany sighs, "I don't know oppa." Suho pulls Tiffany close to him and hugs her tightly. "Why couldn't I fall for someone like you? Your just what I always wanted, but I had to fall for her," Tiffany says as she hugs Suho tightly. He smiles and kisses her forehead, "I wish she had fallen for me," he whispers to himself.

Taeyeon walks over to the two with a smile on her face. Tiffany doesn't notice, her arms are still wrapped tightly around her best friend. "I love you oppa," Taeyeon hears Tiffany say. She glares at the guy before taking her seat besides Tiffany. "Tiffany?!" she yells. The young girl quickly pulls away from Suho's embrace, "Yes Taeyeon?" she asks sweetly. The older girl smiles and runs her hand down Tiffany's leg, "Would you go buy me some water?" she asks sweetly. Tiffany bites her bottom lip and stand up, "I'll be back," she says before rushing away.

"Why do you ?" Suho asked. Taeyeon smirked, "Because I can, she's a fool for falling in love with me, just by touching her, I can make her do anything I want, she's really pathetic, she'll never stand a chance with me. I'd probably just her and move on to the next one" she says. Suho is about to speak but sees Tiffany behind Taeyeon, his best friend has tears in her eyes. He rushes to her and hugs her tightly. Taeyeon turns around and sees Tiffany.

"Oppa, I want to go home please," she tells him silently. He wipes away some of her tears, and nods, "Okay, I don't think I'd be bad if we missed today," Suho let go of her and walked to their table. He picked up both of their things, "You're a horrible person Kim Taeyeon," he says before leaving.

 

                                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tiffany was in bed, crying hard. "Are you sure your okay?" Suho asked. Tiffany nodded, "I-I just can't believe s-she said t-that," Suho hugged her tightly. She hit his chest, taking her anger out, he just lets her. "I'm going to forget her, I'm going to forget Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

This is going to be a short story, just because I was bored, it'll probably less than 10 chapters