04

In Love With The Player

 

Suho walked into the guest room, and sits beside her. He smiles and leans down, he kisses her forehead. "Oppa," Tiffany says softly as her eyes open. "Good morning Tiffany, hurry up and get ready for school," he says. She smiles and opens her eyes fully. "Okay oppa," she smiles and get up. "Suho leave so I can undress," Tiffany says. He lays back, "I'd rather stay and watch," Suho jokes. "Oppa! Leave!" she says. "Aish, fine!" he smiles, stands up and quickly leaves.

Tiffany smiles to herself and starts thinking about the previous day. She brings her hand up to her lips, and runs her fingers across her lips, thinking of Taeyeon's rough kiss, it was her first kiss. Then she thinks about Suho, the feeling of being in his strong arms, and how they were close to kissing.

The girl quickly finishes getting ready and runs downstairs. She sneaks up behind her best friend and wraps her hands tightly around his waist. "Tiffany I'm cooking," he says. "Sorry oppa," she lets go of him and stands beside him, she look at the breakfast is preparing and smiles, "Your cooking is the best," she compliments. "Thanks Tiffany," he smiles, his perfect smile and making Tiffany's heart melt.

"Thanks for letting me stay here," Tiffany says as her and Suho begin to eat. He smiles, "You basically live here Fany," he says. "I know, but you don't mind do you?" she asks. He shakes his head, "I like having you around, we're both lonely, it's nice having someone around," Suho replies. She flashes him his best eye-smile and continues to eat her meal.

 

                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyeon opens her eyes, she sits up on her bed, and looks besides her. "Hey wakeup," she says as she shoves the girl besides her. "Good morning Taeyeon," the girl besides her says, she smiles brightly and kisses her. Taeyeon roughly kisses back, but pulls away quickly. "I have to go to school, so leave," she says. The girl nods, "When will I see you again?" she asks. Taeyeon stands up and walks her to the door. She opens the door for her. "When will I see you again?" the blonde girl asks again. "Never," Taeyeon pushes her out the door and throws her clothes at her before slamming the door. She rolls her eyes and walks back to her bedroom to get ready from school.

Taeyeon leaves for school quickly, she gets there pretty early. The short girl stands by her locker until she hear a familiar voice. "Oppa, hurry up!" Tiffany whines. Taeyeon looks at her and as usual, Suho and Tiffany were walking to their class together.

"Hey Tiffany," Taeyeon says. Tiffany is too busy laughing and talking to Suho, she walks straight past, without noticing her. "Ugh! " Taeyeon yells as she slams her locker door shut. She walks straight to class and grabs Tiffany by the waist, she pulls her close and kisses her roughly again. The younger girl pushes Taeyeon away, "What's your problem Taeyeon!" Tiffany yells.