10

In Love With The Player

 

  Suho let go of Tiffany's hand, making the girl cry harder. She looked up at her friend, "I'm so sorry oppa, it was a stupid mistake." He shook his head and didn't speak, feeling heartbroken and stupid, stupid for falling for her, a girl who would never return the same feelings he had for her.

  "Oppa, please say something," she cried out. "I think that the only thing I can say is...that we're over," Suho says. Tiffany looks down and cries more. Suho stands up and heads to the door. The girl stands up and follows him, she wraps her arms tightly around his waist. "Oppa, don't leave me. You said I would never ever lose you, no matter what." He just stands there, not speaking. "Suho, talk to me. You can't just leave me, we've been best friends since we were kids," Tiffany says as she looks up at him.

  "I'm leaving Tiffany, I don't want to be around you right now. Please let go," Suho finally says. A few more tears roll down the young girls face, but she lets him go anyways. He looks at her one more time and leaves. Once he's outside, a few tears escape his eyes.

*****

  Next morning Tiffany woke up with puffy red eyes. She didn't care, she put on anything she could find and walked outside. Suho wasn't there like he usually was. The girl sighs heavily and starts to walk to the bus stop. Once she gets there, she sits and waits. "I lost my boyfriend and best friend," she whispers to herself.

  When bus stops, she gets on and takes a seat. Tiffany looks out the window and sees the empty street. She closes her eyes and presses her forhead on the window until arriving in front of her school. The girl walks in and passes Suho's locker, a bunch of girls are around there. He just smiles and greets them before leaving to class. The young girl sighs, and makes her way to her locker. Taeyeon is there.

  "Hey Tiffany, where's your boyfriend?" Taeyeon asks. Tiffany gets some book out of her lockers, "He..broke up with me," she replies. The older girl smiles, "Really?" she asks. Tiffany just nods, shuts her locker and walks towards her class. Taeyeon follows.

  Tiffany walks in the class and takes her usual seat in between Suho and Taeyeon. "Hi oppa," Tiffany says. "Hi Tiffany," he says as he looks down at his notes. The atmosphere is awkward, quiet and wired. Especially since all three of them are there.

  "Hey Suho-hyung, come sit with us!" Sehun yells. Suho looks back and sees his 6 friends, they knew about the breakup and were probably trying to be helpful. The older guy stood up with his stuff and walked towards his friends, leaving Tiffany and Taeyeon alone at their table. Tiffany sighs and looks down at her notes. "Hey, Tiffany are you okay?" Taeyeon asks softly. The young girl just nods and offers her a small smile, "I'm fine, thanks," she says.

*****

  It was lunch time, and Taeyeon had to find and talk to Suho. She finally found him in the music room, alone. She walk toward him and tapped him on the shoulder. The guy turned to face her, and frowned. "What do you want?" he asked. "Tiffany is upset, why are you ignoring her?" Taeyeon asked. He just shakes his head and starts to play the piano again. The short girl sits next to him, "I'm sorry that I ruined your relationship," she apologizes. "I don't care anymore. I was stupid to think she could love me, I knew she would never get over you. So please, leave me alone. I don't want you or her in my life anymore, it will just cause me more pain," Suho says sadly. Taeyeon sighs, "I think she really does love you." Suho looks at her, "Tiffany likes you, and even if she did like me, I couldn't take her back. I just have one thing to say to you, don't you dare hurt or play around with her heart." The girl nods and looks away, "I'm sorry again," she stands up, "Bye Suho," Taeyeon says before walking out of the room.

 

 

 

Thanks for helping me to get to 100 subscibers!

-Jenni ^-^