05

In Love With The Player

 

"Why are you ignoring me Tiffany?" Taeyeon asks. The younger girl ignores her question, "Why do you keep kissing me!" she yells. "Because I can and you like it, admit it," Taeyeon teases her. "I-I don't, in fact, I'm over you, I like someone else now!" Tiffany quickly speaks without thinking. The older girl steps closer to Tiffany and grabs her wrist, "Who is it?" she asks. Tiffany yanks her arm away, she walks to her best friend and hugs him tightly, "Suho, I like Suho," she says confidently.

Suho is as shocked as Taeyeon. "E-excuse me?" he says. Tiffany looks up at him and smiles, "I like you oppa, I thought about it a lot yesterday, you were the perfect choice since the beginning, but I was too stupid to realize until now how much you mean to me." Her best friend looks at her, "You swear that you actually have feelings for me?" he asks. The young girl nods and smiles, Taeyeon watched the two, anyone could see the jealousy she felt.

Suho smiles and hugs Tiffany tightly, she smiles and hugs him back. "T-Tiffany, s-stop lying to yourself," Taeyeon says. Suho and Tiffany pull away from their hug. "I'm not lying to myself Taeyeon. I'll never love you again, not after what you said about me. You were right, I was a fool for falling for you. I was an idiot who would do anything to make you happy. But not anymore, go find yourself another girl who will do anything for you, because I'm so over you and your stupid games," Tiffany says. She then grabs Suho's hand and the two leave to sit down, leaving Taeyeon alone.

Taeyeon looks at the new couple and picks up her backpack before leaving the classroom. The girl walks down the hallways and out of the building. Since high school, Tiffany has loved Taeyeon. Now that Tiffany was gone, Taeyeon wanted her. First she thought she needed Tiffany to carry her stuff, to do her homework, she needed Tiffany to be her slave again. But that wasn't the case, somewhere along the way, Taeyeon maybe really had fallen for the bubbly girl, with the beautiful eye-smile and cheerful personality. She realized now that she didn't just have Tiffany around because she could, she always had Tiffany around because she liked her, and had fallen for her also. But it was too late now, Tiffany was with someone else and Taeyeon had to either move on or fight for Tiffany's love.

 

                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tiffany and Suho held hands as they walked out of the building together, by the end of the day, everyone knew what had happened between them and Taeyeon. And everyone knew they were a new couple. "Suho, let's go to the meadow," Tiffany says. Suho smiles and nods, "Anything for you."

Suho drives to Tiffany's favorite meadow. Tiffany smiles and runs around in the grass. Suho smiles and traps her in his arms. "I can't believe I have a boyfriend," Tiffany says. Suho smiles, "I can't believe your finally mines," he leans down and kisses her cheek.  The young girl smiles, "You're so polite oppa," she says, "but I want a real kiss," she adds.

Suho smiles and cupped Tiffany's face in his hands and slowly leaned down and kissed her. She smiled and kisses back. Tiffany liked his lips, they were soft and his kissing wasn't rough like Taeyeon's it was sweet and romantic, but still very passionate, just how she pictured her perfect kiss. The two pulled away after a few minutes, Tiffany smiled and hugged her boyfriend tightly.

 

                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyeon walked around the empty meadow, she laid back and looked at the sky. She closes her eyes as the warm sun hits her beautiful face. She smiles as she remembers the first time she came here in high school, with Tiffany.

 

~Flashback

"Taeyeon please, I missed my bus because I was keeping lookout while you were ing that girl, can't you drive me?" Tiffany asked for the 20th time. The older girl sighs and nods, finally giving in, "Fine, but I'm not going to stay with you." "Yay! Thanks Taeyeon!" Tiffany gets in the passenger seat of Taeyeon's car and they drive to Tiffany's favorite place.

"Thanks for driving me Taeyeon, bye!" Tiffany gets out of the car and walks to the meadow, she smiles and sits down. Taeyeon stares at her from her car, she wants to drive away, but can't. Instead she follows Tiffany and sits beside her. "This is what you do for fun?" she asks. The younger girl is shocked at the sound of Taeyeon voice. She just nods and smiles. "It's beautiful here," Tiffany says. Taeyeon just shrugs her shoulders and stays beside her.

End of Flashback

 

Taeyeon smiles to herself. "It even smells like her," she whispers. She slowly opens her eyes and looks around. Her heart shatters when she sees Tiffany and Suho kissing.