11

In Love With The Player

 

  After school, Tiffany walked out of her classroom. She looked around, hoping Suho would be there, waiting for her. She sighed, when she saw him walking out of the building with a bunch of girls following him and drooling over him, he just ignored them. "Hey Tiffany!" someone yelled from behind. The young girl turned around and saw Taeyeon, she smiles a little and waved at her. "Hi Taeyeon," Tiffany says. Taeyeon smiles, "I'll drive you home, come on," she grabs the younger girls hand and leads her out of the building.

  The ride home is quiet a first. "Are you okay Tiffany..with the breakup?" Taeyeon asks. Tiffany nods, "I'm fine. I really love Suho oppa, I'm just upset I lost my best friend." The older girl nods, understanding Tiffany. "Taeyeon, can you actually take me to Suho's house, I have things I need to pick up," the young girl say. Taeyeon nods in agreement, "Okay."

  The two girls arrive at Suho's house. Tiffany takes a deep breath before knocking on the door, she looks down, feeling scared, even though  Taeyeon is right beside her. "Don't worry too much," the older girl smiles. The door opened, Tiffany looks up and sees one of Suho's friends there. "Can I help you?" he asked politely. Tiffany nods, "Is Suho home? she asked. "He doesn't want to see you..sorry," Kai apologized. "It's okay, I just wanted to get my things. He can cover his eyes," the young girl says. "Just let her come in Kai!" one of the other boys yells. Kai smiles and opens the door for the two girls.

  Tiffany feels the 6 boys, including Suho, staring at her, she knows they probably hate her for hurting their friend. "Your stuff is in those boxes," Suho says as he points to 4 boxes in the corner of the room. The girl just nods and picks up one of the heavy, Taeyeon helps her by picking up another one.

  When Tiffany comes back to pick up another box, someone grabs her shoulder. "Can I talk to you?" She turns around and looks down, but nods, it's one of Suho's friends, Baekhyun. "Outside, alone," he says. Tiffany nods again and follows him outside. "Tiffany stop, you don't have to talk to him," Suho says. "It's okay oppa," Tiffany says as she continues to follow Baekhyun outside. "I'm coming too," Taeyeon says. "No Taeyeon, please don't," Tiffany smiles, "I'll be fine."

*****

  Baekhyun and Tiffany sat outside on the steps of Suho's house. "I'm sorry, I know I hurt Suho. I wasn't thinking," she immediately apologizes. "You don't have to apologize. Suho talked to us, he told us even though he's hurt, he understands that you love Taeyeon," Baekhyun says. Tiffany looks at him, "But...that's not true. I love Suho more, I know I do, he's been there for me through everything." The guy chuckles and shakes her head, "That's just what you think, but you love Taeyeon. I think anyone could tell."The young girl looks down and bites her bottom lip, "I know who I love, and it's not Taeyeon."

  After their talk, the two walk back inside. Again, the boys stare at her. She looks at Suho, and a tear rolls down her face. "Oppa, will you even talk to me again?" Tiffany asks with a shaky voice. The older guy looks up at her, "I don't know." Taeyeon grabs the younger girls hand, "Lets go Tiffany." Tiffany just nods and follows her outside. 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry this story is going to be longer then I thought. But I feel like Taeyeon should earn Tiffany's love again.