06

In Love With The Player

 

Taeyeon feels a single tear roll down her cheek, she quickly wipes it away. As soon as she hears Tiffany's beautiful laughter, tears roll down her cheeks faster. Her sobbing gets louder, she wants badly to stop crying, but she can't. "Are you okay?" someone asks from behind. She recognizes the voice, it's Suho. "I-I'm fine, I just want to be alone," she says, hiding her face from him. "Are you sure, you seem really upset, do you need anything?" he asks. The short girl quickly shakes her head, "No thanks, I'm fine really," she says as she quickly wipes tears off her face. "Okay, please stop crying though," he says. Taeyeon continues to hide her face, "I'm fine now, really," she says a little more cheerfully. He nods, "Okay, I'll leave now," Suho tries to look at the girl, but her face is hidden and he walks away.

"Is that girl okay?" Taeyeon hears Tiffany asks her boyfriend. "She said she's okay, " Suho says. "Okay, then let's go ," Tiffany says. Suho nods, the couple walks away from the meadows, but Tiffany keeps looking back at the mystery girl, who she still  does n't know is Taeyeon.

Taeyeon sighs and watches the couple leave. She stands up and leaves, usually she would be at the club right now, picking up another girl to , but she didn't want to today. Her heart was broken and all she wanted to do was sit at home, eat ice cream and cry.

                                                                                                                     

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyeon walks into school on Monday morning, she isn't wearing her usual y outfit. She isn't winking at all the girl that she passes by. She just tightly holds her books against her chest and walks straight to class without talking to anyone.

The girl walks in the class, and as expected, Tiffany and Suho are already there. Taeyeon walks to them, "Good morning," she says before sitting down besides Tiffany, in her usually seat. The girl gets her materials out of her backpack and looks straight ahead. Tiffany stares at her weirdly, then she turns back to face her boyfriend. Taeyeon tries to ignore them, when inside her heart is breaking.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At lunch, Taeyeon doesn't sit with her usual friends, she looks around for an empty table, but can't find one. She sighs, throws her untouched lunch and walks out of the cafe. She just wants to be somewhere alone. The girl walks into the library, she rarely goes in there, but it looked empty and she just wanted to be alone.

Taeyeon sat at one of the tables, she sits silently and just lets a few tears escape her eyes. She doesn't even realize that someone is standing in front of her. "Would you like a tissue?" a beautiful voice asked. The sobbing girl looks up and sees Tiffany. She takes the tissue and wipes away her tears.

"Taeyeon are you okay?" Tiffany asks softly. The older girl nods, "Just my stupid allergies," she says. "Oh, okay, mind if I sit here?" the eye-smiling beauty asks. Taeyeon shrugs her shoulders, "Aren't you going to sit with your boyfriend?" she says. "Suho, he had to go practice for his audition," Tiffany says. "Sit," the short girl says. The younger girl smiles and sits besides Taeyeon, "Want to be friends?" she suddenly asks.