Chapter 10

Thank You

“Hae, i’m waiting for your answer….”, i looked at him, and once again, i doubted if better i told him or not….meanwhile, he’s still waiting me to explained everything with a very serious face.

“You know, it’s not a good one to say….”, i tried to changed his mind and maybe he would stopped forceD me to told the truth. But the only thing i got from him was a very scary glare from an impatient boy waiting for his answer.

“Umm….okay…the reason is….”, i hauled breath, because it felt like i’m going to open my old scar which was felt so pain, forced me to remembered that day once again…the first cloudest day in my life….that i didn’t really want to remember.

“It happened when i was ten years old, when my grandpa was still alive…”, i began to talked, and Eunhyuk got closer to me, wanted to heard my story from better side.

“It’s a rainy day, and i was crying a loud alone in the living room that day…”,i hauled breath once again. “Then my grandpa came, and asked me what happened. I told that i asked permit from my father to submit to a song writing contest in the town….but my father didn’t allow me and said that it was just a waste and better if i start to learn being a businessman like him….”, i paused, closed my eyes.

“But i still insisted to went there, and then my father lost his patient and went to my room, grabbed my keyboard and crashed it….i’m so sad, because that keyboard was the only thing left from my grandma….”, my eyes started to full of tears.

“Then what happened Hae?”

“My grandpa always knew, that being a composer will always be my dream….and then without my father knew it, my grandpa took me to that contest…He drove me to the contest took place, and it just the two of us…..then suddenly….that thing happened….the thing that i never wished to happened before…..”, my tears began to flew as the memories of my past event became more real in my mind.

“Hae….why are you crying? Was something bad happened then? Please don’t cry…i’m sorry if i forced you to tell it, but you don’t have to if you don’t want….”, Eunhyuk starting to feel sorry and worried about my sudden changed. He grabbed my hand, and held it with his….

“No Hyukkie, i want to tell it to you…i’ve promised…”, i wiped my tears and tried to held it back, put my right hand above his hands…”We both were laughing happily, until suddenly a big truck came from no where….and then-“, i couldn’t continued my words, and covered my face with my hands, tried to hide my tears.

“Hae….”, Eunhyuk didn’t say anything, and just gave me a warm embrace….

His embrace….So warm and full of love…reminded me with my grandma’s embrace whom i miss so much….

“And then, suddenly, it just happened in a flashed…my grandpa’s car crushed with the truck, and all i could remember was everything became dark….and when i conscious again, i’m already in the hospital with nurses surrounding me….they said that i just got a little injury, because they found my grandpa covered my body with his, maybe before the truck crushed our car they said…”, i looked at Eunhyuk’s eyes now, tried to be strong as i continued my story. I could saw from his eyes that he felt my pain too, and he wanting to cried with me…

“Then i asked the nurses where my grandpa is…but they all just got silent…then i knew something must be wrong. I ran along the hospital, tried to looked for my grandpa. Soon after, i stopped and found my father and my mom already stood silently and hugged each other outside the ICU…and when i reached them and asked what happened, they didn’t answered, and my mom was crying more harder and looking away from me. I peek at the room, and saw that my grandpa was lying weakly on the bed…”

My tears kept coming, but i don’t care…at least i had to finished my story….

“I walked inside the room, and i saw my grandpa’s eyes were open…all the strange machines were surrounding him, and it looked like he didn’t have anymore strength left…but he still can call my name, and asked me to be closer to him….”

I felt like my chest became more heavier as i went to the story more deeper….

“I took his hand, and wait for him to spoke…even he couldn’t spoke properly and clearly, i still could heard what he said….he whispered a sentence to me, and i never thought that it will be his last words….”, my heart felt like broken, heard my own last word, and my tears streamed more harder. “My-…my father, blamed it on me for my grandpa’s dad, and soon after that day….i don’t want to know anything about compose songs again, and never care to even composing….”.

I ended my story, and kept my eyes closed while i cried and waiting for Eunhyuk’s response. But still, i didn’t receive any response yet, or heard his voice. Then i opened my eyes, and how surprised i was when looked straight at him.

He already cried silently without i knew it, and his expression even looked sadder more than me.

“Hyuk-hyukkie….are you okay? You are crying….”, i confused with his sudden action, and didn’t know what should i do to stopped his tears. “Sssh…Please don’t cry…i said i’m okay….”, i tried to comfort him in my embrace and caressed his hair, being the one who had to be strong and held back all my tears.

“Hae…i know how pain it is….being alone all this time….i know it’s hard for you, and i feel so bad for treating you like a bad guy back then…i’m sorry Hae….i was-“

“Sssh…i’ve said don’t say sorry again, i’m alright, and everything is going to be alright….that’s just in the past right? And now you’re giving me all of your pure love, and i’m glad about that….”, i cutted his words and gave my pure smile to him.

“But Hae…”, i cutted his words again.

“No more buts, okay? I told this past because i want to, so let’s just forget about it…it’s just one of the other bad things….sometimes you’re being to worried, just like a babysitter…”, i tried to melt the situation by gave a very lame smile, and i guessed it failed.

“But i just worried about you…don’t you understand?”, he tried to argue now, and finally stopped cried as well.

“Hey, where are we took this conversation into? It’s getting more serious, let’s just forget about it…arasso?”, i spoke as patient as possible so i won’t made the thing got worst again. i looked at him, waiting for him to answer.

A minute passed, and he just gave me a silent stare. I raised my eyebrow, signaling that i still want my answer.

“Arasso….”, he said finally, and showed me his gummy smile.

Gahh…that smile…i always can be mesmerized by it, no matter how mush i’ve seen it…

“Err, Hyukkie…may you do a favor for me?”, i asked suddenly, surprised him from his muse.

“Sure…what is it?”, he looked curious.

“Uhm…could you please….call me…ermm…PRINCE?”, i looked at him, took his hands. “Just once, please…”, i showed my puppy face begged him to said that.

And i could saw his expression changed.

“Pwahahahahahaha……”, he laughed in sudden, made me stand up from my seat. “Hae, why should i call you that then?”

I thing he didn’t get it seriously, so i just had to ended it before it’s getting more silly.

“Okay okay….it’s a silly request right? Just forget about it….it’s just…i missed someone call me with that nickname…..”, my face turned sad again, and i think Eunhyuk realized it too.

“The nickname that my grandma gave for me…and only for me….”

I saw him, and he looked so guilty i think, maybe for laughing me like that.

Surely, this boy….how sweet and kind he is…easily touch by something.

I never found a person like him before, even my friends or my family. I felt i’m so lucky for having him beside me….

“My prince…please don’t be sad again….”, i heard him called my nickname, and i raised my head.

“What did you just call me? Say it again, i couldn’t heard it properly….”, i became enthusiastic again. I tried to luring him, knowing that my angsty story is working perfectly to him, made him gave up in the end.

“You said just once….so i’m only telling it once, no more repeating…”, he made a no sign with his index finger.

“Oh come on my Hyukkie….just once…then i’ll be the happiest prince in the world for sure…for having a great and wonderful person like you beside me….”, i smiled, and tried to seduce him with my gestures.

And once again, my strategy was working, because he finally said it.

“Alright alright….you’re my childish-super stubborn-prince-hae….happy?”, he caressed my cheek.

“Hey, i said just prince…why did you put another annoyed sentence in it? ‘Childish’ and ‘stubborn’ aren’t count. Period.”, i tried to avoid it, even i knew all his words were right.

 

And how stubborn i am to made him love me like this….kekekeke

 

I was so happy for having Eunhyuk beside me, and cheered me, even when i close to my darkest past again….

“Do you want some juice?”, i changed the topic in sudden, because surely, i was so thirsty.

“Umm sure….but remember, our talk isn’t over yet, okay?”, he joked, but with a serious face, made me chuckled.

“What talk? I think i’m win already….”, i spoke as i walked to the door and tried to be stupid as if didn’t know what he talking about, of course to luring him again…haha…i always like it when he became sulky because of my stubbornest.

 

“Arrghhhh….Ha-hae-“

 

I was about to open the door when i heard him in pain, and he held his head again.

 

“Hyukkie!”

 Sooner, i ran after him, had my feeling completely scared…..

 

Scared….that maybe… i’ll lost him if i’m late to help him…

 

 

 

 

 


A/N : Finally, i can update this story...^^

But i think it's shorter than the last chappie...kekekeke :p

And the plot are getting more difficult,

and i think i will end this story in three or four chapters more, so keep in touch! ^^

 

Self note:

Oh, and i want to say congrats to indonesian ELFs who's enjoying our beloved suju oppas performances at KIMCHI yesterday!

Finally! they came here, to my country...XD

Although i couldn't saw it live, but i'm sure it's very amazing! and i'm happy for them too.^^

Next destination : ss4! (and it's keep on trending in twitter yesterday night :D)

                                yay! XP

(Sorry for blabbering non sense, it's just i have share my feeling to you guys...^^, or else i'll explode if i don't XD => once again, talking non sense , just ignore it ..... kekekeke @.@ )