Chapter 11

Thank You

Part A

 

“Donghae-sshi, please wait outside,we’ll do the best we can do…”, the nurse ordered me to wait outside then closed the door while they took Eunhyuk inside the ICU and did first aid to him.

All i could do was just waiting him outside with worried face, remembering his sudden collapse on his bed just now.

We were enjoying our good relationship back and i was about to bought him his favourite strawberry juice, when suddenly he felt the usual pain attacked his head again, and a moment later, even before i could reached him, he fell unconscious.

I was so panicked and couldn’t think properly anymore, then i saw the emergency button and called the doctors and nurses with it, while i was still having Eunhyuk’s head in my arms and hugged him softly, scared that if i hugged him to tight, the pain will made him more suffered.

I was almost full with tears and kept calling Eunhyuk’s name, hoping that maybe he’ll conscious again and showed me his gummy smile one more time, signaling that he’s okay. But my hope faded away because i could felt his body became more cold than before, and his breath became heavier.

Soon after that, the doctor and nurses came into the room and took Eunhyuk to the ICU with me followed beside him, still held his hand. But then, after they reached the ICU, they stopped me to came in, and here I am  now, standing silently in front of the ‘ICU’ sign, get both my palms fist and my head down. Deep down inside my heart, i kept praying that he’ll be okay, and soon enough, i will be able to see his cheerful face one more time.

It was so ironic, because it’s been a long time since my last pray and put all my believes to God. As long as i remembered, the last time i did it….was when my grandpa’s last minutes. I kept praying, hoping for a miracle to came. But that never happened, and then i stopped praying as well.

 And now, i had the same condition as the past, having the most precious person for me dying, when i couldn’t do anything. It made me scared, that maybe…God wouldn’t granting my pray again, and i will lost that person……for the second times….

‘Please God…..please…..please here me, please here my pray…i will do anything for him…please give him times, don’t take him now….i’m still have a lot of things to say to him…please God, you can take me, but please, give him your mercy…he’s a kind person, and he deserve a better life….you can take mine as substituition…but please, please give him chances to see this real world again…’

I kept praying and praying inside my heart, didn’t care anymore what i’ve said to God which might could here me or not, because i will do anything possible if that could made him opened his eyes and let me saw his pure love inside his eyes once again….

And suddenly, i realized that some warm liquid had fell down from my eyes and touched the cold floor, filled with all my desperate, sadness, hope, and pray as one….

“Hyukke….please don’t leave me…..”, i murmured his name between my tears which kept fall down….harder.

 

---0---

 

 

“Donghae-sshi...wake up, you’ll catch a cold if you keep sleeping here….”, a nurse shook my shoulder slowly, and i tried to opened my eyes, even it felt so hard to open. Maybe because the tears earlier….

“Ouch…”, i felt pain in my whole body when i tried to stood up from the cold hospital floor. I glared at the clock in the middle of the corridor, and realized that the day already turns to afternoon, means that i’m already waiting for Eunhyuk about six hours, and maybe i fell asleep in process because i could feel that my body don’t want to compromised with me.

“Come on, i’ll help you….”, the nurse grabbed my right arm, trying to help me to stood up properly.

“No, i’m okay….B-but….how is Eunhyuk?”, i asked spontaneously because i saw that thelight from  ICU sign already off, means that the treatments already done. I couldn’t hide my worried face anymore, and i could assured that the nurse saw ‘a very desperate man’ look from my face.

I was so tense waiting for the nurse’s answer, wondering that maybe she’ll gave a good news for me….or worst….that surely the thing that i don’t want even imagine to happened…

But then, i felt relief filled all my body when i saw a huge smile came from her lips.

“Don’t worry…he’s okay now, and they’ve sent him to his room just now, so you can take a rest and heading to your room now….”, she said.

And at that time, i felt a lot of feelings filled my blood and my body, which was i couldn’t described. But for sure, I never felt this kind of things before….feeling that blend relief, thank, happy, and another positive feelings became one.

Suddenly, all my strength were back, and i want to saw him as soon as possible.

“Thanks for helping me! I have to go to somewhere now!”, i shouted happily to the nurse while running as fast as i can to Eunhyuk’s room, earning a confused look from her.

When i reached the front door, i stared in ront of it for awhile, before decided to opened it, and met my life energy, the one and only Lee Eunhyuk…

How surprised i was when i saw all the the hospital machines surrounding him, just like my grandpa….

But the different was, Eunhyuk’s face look so calm, like he was resting in calmness….

 

 

 

PART B

 

I walked closer to him, sat at the chair beside his bed. I looked at his face, it looks so pale, and i felt that his body became weaker just by heard from his heavy breath.

In one side, i was glad because the nurse said that he finally pass his critical condition, but in other side, i was also feeling so sad, because i looked the one that i love lying weakly with the hospital machines surrounding him…and i couldn’t do anything.

“Hyukkie….”, i murmured his name weakly, took his left hand with mine and peck it with my lips. i glued his hand on my cheek, and closed my eyes, tried to hold my tears to fell down again.

But it was a waste, because i couldn’t held it anymore, and soon, my tears just began to come, wetting Eunhyuk’s cold hand. I sobbed hardly in silent, got all my sadness in past cameback again.

“Hyukkie…please don’t leave me…not yet….when i was about to revealed all my feelings towards you…”, all the hard moments in my life was nothing compared with this, watching my lover struggling so hard alone to stayed alive. “My grandma already left me….and so did my grandpa….so please Hyukkie, don’t make another empty space in my life again, please wake up….”, my tears were streaming like rain, the very cold rain...

“H-hae….”, i heard Eunhyuk’s voice calling me, and i could felt his right hand my hair softly. His voice sounds so weak, like he was struggling hard to said it. I opened my eyes….and how happy i am, when i saw that he finally conscious and opened his eyes.

My tears kept flowing from my eyes….but it was a different kind of tears now…it was my relief tears, relief for seeing him finally showed me his calming smile once again. a smile which could made my heart beating faster just by looking at it.

 “Hyuk…hyukkie…you’re awake!”, suddenly i grabbed him in my embrace unconsciously, and hugged him more tight, earning a surprised respond from him.

“Ehm….H-hae, i-i can’t breath….”, i released my hug hearing his sentences, and hurriedly held his shoulders worriedly.

“Omo, sorry sorry! Are you okay?! I just couldn’t control myself just now! you know, you made me worried back then by your unconsciousness, and then the doctors took time so long to handled you, an-and then the nurse told me you already in your room, and then all these machines, and…and..you’re finally-“, i kept blabbering words to him while kept pointed to the machines, and Eunhyuk suddenly cutted off my words with his index finger covered my lips.

“Hae…..thanks for worrying me….i’m okay now….”, once again, he showed me his gummy smile, melting me just in a second, took me to the other world and leaving me with calmness.

i took his hands with my right hand and put it on my left hand, then caressed his cheek, gave him my brightest smile as a paid back.

i leaned closer to his lips, and our lips almost meet now. Our faces distance were just an inch, and i could feel his warm breath crushed my face. Then i looked right in his eyes and whispered words to him.

“Do.Not.Ever.Made.Me.Panicked.Like.That.Again.”, i emphasized every words and peck his lips in every interval, made his eyes goggled.

“Hae! What are you doing?!”, i released my hands from his shoulder and suddenly he move couples inch away from me, protested by my sudden action.

But i just smirked seeing him like that, because i saw him blushed and i was sure that his lips move up a bit just now, signaling that he smiled and didn’t have any objection with it.

“That’s your punishment, for made me waiting for you like a crazy man couple hours earlier…”, i smiled, and it was really a sincere smiled, one kind of smile that rarely came to my face, and only him could made me like that…

“And Hyukkie, please be strong…be strong for me…i will always keep beside you, and i won’t leave you, no matter what will happen….promise me, promise that you’ll stay beside me….forever…”, i squeezed his hands softly, stared at his brightly eyes.

We were just staring in silent for a moment, traced eyes to eyes, as if our eyes already said everything.

“Hae….i promise…i will always beside you….”, he replied calmly, made my heart calm as well…

I leaned closer to him again, and he didn’t moved away again, so i just pulled his hands to my laps and we’re just an inch far….wanted to kiss those plump lips he has…

“Oppa!!”, i was about to crashed his lips with mine, when suddenly the door opened with a very loud sound followed, showing ‘a without sin’ face from EunHe.

We’re both jumped in surprised, and it was increasing drastically when suddenly she ran to our direction and climbed over Eunhyuk’s bed, didn’t even bother to knew that she already ruined our romantic moment….AGAIN!

“Yah! You little girl..what are you doing there? don’t bother your oppa, he’s still weak!”, i tried to  pulled EunHe down from Eunhyuk’s bed.

“But oppa…i just worry with Eunhyuk oppa…i was coming here earlier, but this room was empty, and the nurse said a worse thing to me, so i just…”, she didn’t continue her words, her eyes began to full of tears.

I looked at her eyes and felt pity for her, but i had to did something, because maybe she could risk Eunhyuk’s condition again by clinged on his bed side freely without hesitance.

“But you-“, i was about to argued with her again, when suddenly Eunhyuk grabbed my right hand and cutted my words.

“Hae….it’s okay….”, he said softly and once again, showed me his gummy smile, hypnotized me and melted me for the nth time.

First i looked at him, then turned to EunHe, i looked at him again, and once again to EunHe. Well, maybe she isn’t that annoyed, because truly, her face is so cute…and for a couple second i even think that she just looked like Eunhyuk….

“Aish…..Arasso arasso! Are you two happy now?’, finally i decided to gave up on them, couldn’t stood stared at them and looking at their puppy eyes.

“Well, i think i’ll leave now, i have to meet my doctor and talk about my treatment…”, i said to them, and messed their hair because i made my way to the door and walk out from the room, earning protests from them at the same time.

“Yah!”, i heard them yelled in unison, but i just kept walking without turned back at them, with a small smile on my face.

But…

 

Soon after i left the room and closed the door, my expression changed….

 

Because i knew….

 

I will hear….

 

Maybe…

 

A very horrible thing in my life…

 

That i really didn’t want to hear….

 

But no matter how hard it will be, rather that i face it sooner….

 

Than it’s too late…

 

 

 

 

 


Gaahhh....finally, PART B from CHAPTER 11 updated!!! kekekeke XD

i know i was promise that i'll updated the part on the past sunday, but my brain and my hands were just not want to compromised, and made me lost all my ideas! XC

I'M SORRY for that, i'm such an irresponsible writer TToTT

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the story, and thanks for reading it also!! ^^

feedback and subscribes always allow dear my friends and my readers!! :D