Chapter 7

Thank You

Although Eunhyuk told that his sickness was nothing, but still….i kept thinking about it again and again….

It was so fun with Eunhyuk and EunHe back then, but after i left them, i decided to met Eunhyuk’s doctor.

Tok! Tok!

I knocked the door.

“Umm….excuse me doctor, i’m Lee Donghae, can I come in?”

“Oh, sure Mr. Lee….you can come in…”, he replied, and i opened the door then came in.

“Mr. Lee, what’s bring you here? You”re not my patient after all. I see that you’ve made a great progress, but you have to see the doctor that gave you treatment to know the result….” He said before i could said anything.

I pulled the chair in front of me and sat in front of him before i spoke.

“Actually….this isn’t about my progress…..”, i started. “Doctor….i know it’s a secret, but….can you tell me, what is really wrong with Eunhyuk? Umm…i mean, we’ve been so close a long my times here, and the thing that just happened with him makes me really sad….”, i paused, wanted to told the doctor how much i love him so badly, but i knew i couldn’t.

The doctor was just remained silent.

“Please doctor, i care about him, and i want to help him….please…”, finally i added, had my last hope fade away about knowing the truth.

For the last time, he just gave me a silent look for an answer, and it seems like he doubt that better he told me or not.

“Okay Donghae-sshi, i’ll tell you. But promise me, after you know this, you will keep beside him, helping him and being the one that always support him….you know that he’s alone right?”, he said, pulled my hope back.

“i promise…”, i said quickly and surely.

What makes me leave him after all? I love him and i knew i will never ever leave him….

 

Or…..

 

Will I?

 

“Okay Donghae-sshi…the things that i’ll say, maybe, will affect your view about Eunhyuk-sshi…”, the doctor started. “As you know, Eunhyuk had been stayed here for long, almost six months…And maybe you’ve seen couples strange symptoms from Eunhyuk’s disease.”

I think for a while.

“Well, i have to say yes, because he looks like a normal person, but that day at the theraphy room…it seems like he even doesn’t able to walk properly. And besides, after the thing that just happened, i think he had problem with headache too?”, i told him my thoughts, my curiousity.

“Yes, it’s true…..that’s all because he has problem with his head….”, the doctor took a deep breath. “And unfortunately, Donghae-sshi, it’s not as simple as headache.”, he stopped and gave me a serious sympathic look, made me wondering what really happened to Eunhyuk, the one that i love.

“Doctor, i don’t understand, what do you mean? Please explain it to me….”, i said.

“Donghae-sshi, the reason…why he’s always had a strange and scary symptom is because…..”, he paused.

 

“It’s all because….he has a serious brain cancer.”