Chapter 4

Thank You

i'm just realizing that i have updated double chapter 3 before T.T, i'm sure  you guys confused about this, i'm so sorry to you guys for my big mistake! how improper i am...TT^TT

but don't worry, i've fixed it already...:D

So, enjoy your reading! Here is the next chapter, don't forget to give me your comments....^^ THANK YOU!


 

 

 

 

“Ouch, what are you doing?! You just hit-“, my words cutted off as I tried to got back to my wheel chair, looked at the child in front of me. She just stood silently outside the room, with her hand still held on the hilt, and gave a scared look to me.

‘So, the one who hit me is just….a kid?’

“Do you know that just made me fell from my wheelchair?! And do you know it’s hurt?! Where is your ey-“

“Donghae-sshi! That enough….she’s just a kid, and i’m sure she didn’t mean to do that…”, Eunhyuk spoke, cutted my words. He gave a glare at me, as if i’m the one who did wrong.

We’re just stared each other for a few seconds, before finally i decided to gave up to him, couldn’t stand to watch him glared at me any longer.

“Fine, fine!”, i said. I could saw winning smile from Eunhyuk.

“Okay little girl, you’re lucky now, because i’m a nice person, and i’ll forgive you now. But remember, don’t try to mess with me ever again.”, i turned back to the little girl in front of me.

“Mianhae oppa…i promise, i will never hurt you again….”, she said, gave me her puppy eyes. I could saw that she’s really really felt sorry for me.

I just stared at her in silent. Suddenly, she smiled at me, and kiss my cheek. “Thank you!”, was all she said, before i heard her screamed ‘Eunhyuk oppa!’ and rushed to Eunhyuk.

‘Okay then, i think being nice once won’t kill me’, i thought myself, then i just  walked away from them without even said goodbye or said any words.

 

---0---

 

I still didn’t understand, why was I being so nice to that girl? i supposed to mad at her because she made me fell right? But something just stopped me from being mad…

 

‘Something inside Eunhyuk’s eyes…..’and i kept thinking about this, all night long in my room, and still didn’t find the answer, and I realized that the moon had replaced with the sun. i even couldn’t slept properly.

 

I had asked the nurse if Eunhyuk had a younger sister, but she said he didn’t have any. So..who was that little girl?

It made me frustrated, especially the fact that i couldn’t stop searched informations about Eunhyuk. This wasn’t my habit to cared about someone’s problem, even to my friends in high school.

But this Eunhyuk…he even no one for me….

I looked to the watch….it’s still 6 o’clock in the morning….

“I think i need some fresh air..”, i said to myself, then went outside the building.

I rolled my wheelchair at the park, and no one here yet.

Of course..every one must be still on their bed now.

Suddenly, i saw a figure, sitting at the bench, looked at the sky.

‘Eunhyuk? What is he doing alone in the time like this?’, Then I decided to approached him.

“Hi there…”, i said.

He still looked at the sky for a second as if he didn’t hear me. Then he closed his eyes, took a deep breath.

‘Okay, this is weird’. But still i just wait there in silent, wait for his response.

A few seconds later, finally he turned his sight at me.

“Oh, it’s you again….”, he said, with a cold expression.

“Hey, is that the right way to greet someone? I just gave a honest hi to you, and you just replied it with a short ‘oh’?”, i protested at him, felt that he didn’t want me to be here with him.

“I usually replied nicely, but i think you are other case, right?”, he smirked.

“Waeyo? What is that suppose to mean? I’ve said sorry to you…”, i replied.

“It’s not about that….look at your attitude, sometimes it can be hurts for someone else…you have to change that bad behavior..”, he said.

Really? Am i that bad? But my friends never complained about my attitude before.

“But i have many friends who always serving me and loyal at me..they never said anything, and always respect me whenever i gave money to them…”, i tried to defend myself.

“Money?! Why did you give money to your friend? Isn’t that a waste? True friend can’t be buy with money….i think they just pretended to be your friends…”. He chuckled.

“Hey, keep your mouth! No one ever talked to me like that! You’re so-“,

“There you go again…your bad habit….listen, i just try to tell you the right things…if your friends really like what you had described, you better leave them, because friend will always beside you and give a good advice to you whenever you did wrong…not like them….”, he replied.

I kept silent for a while, think about what he said…

After all this time, i finally realized…the things that he said all was true…my friends in high school, never really being my friend. They always respected me, and i was happy for that. But then, i realized that they just like my pet, did everything i said as long as i gave them money.

But why?

Why was the one who told me all of this was him?

He just a stranger, i just knew him for about this couple days, but he already gave something new to my life….like a gift….

“Umm…i…i think you’re right…although i have so much money, but the fact is i’m all alone…i have no one..i never have a friend…and this is all my fault right?”, i said, kept my head down, tears form from my eyes, realized that i had no one all this time…although m parents abandon me…

“What are you saying? You’re not alone…..we can be friends if you want….i know that our meeting was start in a bad situation, but i’m sure we can fix things out….”, Eunhyuk gave his gummy smile to me, spoke calmly and honestly like we never had a fight before.

I just looked at him disbelief. “Umm….are you sure? I have done many bad things to you, and i even hurt your feelings before….”.

“Hey, it’s never too late to forgive someone you know…we can start it from the beginning…”, he said.

No one ever talked to me like that. EVER. And it’s like he told me the truth, that he want to be friend with me, even without i gave him my money.

This person….

He’s different from other people i’ve ever met before in my life….

“Umm…okay then…well….are we-friends now?”,  i asked him unsure.

“Of course….hi, i’m Lee eunhyuk, call me Hyukkie then…”, he smiled.

I freezed for a while, didn’t know what to say.

“Umm…so…hi, i’m Lee Donghae?”, i said, then he chuckled for the response.

“kekeke….why did you act like that? You just have to relax your self…we’re friend now…”, he said.

Shoot, this Eunhyuk…he’s so weird…i even felt something warm from him…

But i think it’s going to be interesting….

And so, we had ourselves enjoyed the morning sun together…celebrate our new friendship….or whatever it called…

“Umm…Hyukkie…can i ask something?”, suddenly i brought the silence.

“Sure, what do you want to ask?”

“About the little girl….who is she? I’ve asked the nurse, but she said you don’t have any sister….”, i spoke to the point.

“Oh, about that….poor her…you know, that i always alone here, and i can feel what she feel….and then, i try to comfort her, like my own daughter…”, he said sadly.

“What do you mean? Then where is her parents?”

“Umm….they had a car accident about a week ago, when they went home from the night circus…she saved, but unfortunately, her parents had passed away. Then, i decided to accompany her…”.

Then suddenly, i felt like my heart was stabbed with a sharp knife. Was her…..

“Umm….how about the driver? Umm… i mean, they hit by a car right? Did the driver took responsibility for them?”, i asked curiously, want to know the answer quickly.

“I don’t know about that…but as long as i know, no one had took care of them…and the driver who did that….i can’t imagine how could he….”, he answer.

Silent.

‘Am i supposed to tell him? but what if after i tell him, he doesn’t want to be my friend anymore?’

“Umm….Hyuk-hyukkie…”, i stuttered. “What if i say…..i’m-i’m the one who supposed to took responsibility for….for them?”, i said.

Then…he just stared at me for a while….

 

Was this the end of our friendship which just began?