Chapter 6

Thank You

Hello everyone!! Sorry for take it too long to update this chappie.....T.T

it's almost two weeks i think? T.T

It's just i was so so busy with my assignment, and besides, i still didn't have any good inspiration back then....kekeke :p

mianhae for my laziness T.T

but here it is...i present you....CHAPTER 6! with a lovey-dovey moment on it! hahaha :D

So let me say.....Enjoy reading! ^^


 

 

 

 

 

 

i felt someone my hair tenderly...

It felt so warm…i like this feeling…

Then i slowly opened my eyes and woke up from my sleep.

“Hae….”,i could heard Eunhyuk’s voice called my name. i still half awake, and not sure about what i just heard. But then, when i looked right in front of me, i could saw him showed his gummy smile, still looked so weak, lied on the bed in front of me.

“Hyuk-hyukkie…you’re awake? Oh my…do you know how worry i am?! you were screaming in pain, and and you’re just liying weakly back then, unconscious, and and-“, suddenly i got all my life back from slept and grabbed his hand, talked undefined words, and bubbling up all my worried, but suddenly he cutted my words and shut my mouth with his index finger.

“But now i’m awake right? And i’m okay….so don’t be worry anymore….but thanks for worrying me…”, he smiled, made me breath in relief.

I stood up from my seat, lied beside him, and hugged him tightly.

“DO.NOT.EVER.EVER.scared me like that again….arasso?”, i emphasized every words, and hugged him more tightly, but soft.

“Yes sir…i promise, i WON’T do that again…”, he replied my hug.

“But Hae….you’re…standing?”, suddenly he released our hugs and asked innocently, broke our romantic moment.

“Yes I am…”, was all i said, and continued to hug him.

“But how come?”, he released again.

“Ssshhh…just keep silent like this okay? I want to enjoy this moment first…”, i pulled him a little strong, made him gasped, and hugged him again.

Finally, he understood my feeling and stopped asking.

We were just kept like that in silent for couples minutes, until i decided to released my hug, and looked right into his eyes. Our eyes met, and we were just couple centimeters away.

“And now…since you fell down unexpectedly….i think we had unfinished business, and you owe me something…”, i grinned at him, and made him pulled back his head a little.

“Ab-about what?”, he said stutteredly.

“Well….let’s say….i was just confessed to you, and if i’m not wrong…you accepted my feeling….”, i paused.

“And…so?”, he asked with ‘no clue’ expression on his face.

“So…”, i moved closer, and stopped when our face were just a centimeter away. “I think you owe me…”

 

“Our delayed first kiss…”

I moved closer and closer, and without Eunhyuk could getting away again…i already crashed my lips with his….

I kissed him tenderly and passionately, put all my love for him in the kiss. Slowly, he started to answered my kiss. i could felt his warm feeling toward me, and so did I…

I grabbed his waist, hugged him closer and deepened our kiss… We both fell in our own world…like nothing else important…i wished it would never end…this moment…would never end….

“Hic.”, suddenly i heard a sound came from his mouth, and he moved his head a little. “Hic.”, again…

”Hic”, again?

Curious, i decided to ended our kiss and opened my eyes.

“Hic.”, i could saw Eunhyuk already opened his eyes and covered his mouth, tried to stopped the sound that kept coming from his mouth.

“Hic!”, the sound got louder and louder.”Sorry hic! Hae…hic! Oh my…hic!”, he panicked. “Hic! Oh…why can’t I..hic! Stop this..hic! hiccough..hic!”, still held his mouth, he now looked at me. We’re both stared each other in silent.

“Hic!”, he did it again.

I looked at his innocent face….And finally, i couldn’t hold it any longer….”Puahahahahahaha……”, i burst my laughter, laughed out loud to his silliness.

“Hic! Hae…why do you-hic! Laughing at me….hic!”, he spoke in protest, with his hiccough followed behind, only for made me burst all my strength to laugh.

“Hahahaha…hyukkie…do you know…haha…that you’ve made my day….hahaha”, i spoke between the laugh. “i think you know how to ruin our romantic moment right?”, i tried to joked him.

“Hic! Hae...stop laughing okay? Hic! And help..hic! Me stop this…hic!”, he pouted his lips.

“So….do you really really want to stop that?”, i spoke seriously, with no laugh in my face now.

“Of course..hic! i do…hic!”.

“Well then…..i think you give me no choice….”, i smirked at him, and started to pulled him closer.

“Hae…hic! What are you..hic! going to do…hic!”, he spoke confussedly with a little scared tone…and his hiccough of course…..

“I want to stop your hiccough…..”, i smiled at him, and clinged to him.

“Hae….hic! don’t..”, was all he could said.

But that’s already too late…

I started to kissed his neck…slowly…and tenderly…tried to felt ever part of it…then i went down to his collarbone, plented butterfly kisses to it…

“Mmmhhh…Hae…hic! S-stop…”, he said.

But he knew, i wouldn’t stopped…not right now…when our love finally became one…..

I started to moved my hand inside his shirt…

But suddenly….

 

 

“Oppa!!!”, i was about to travelled his chest when the door suddenly opened, made both of us jumped in sudden and stopped what we were doing.

“Oh….Eun-EunHe…it’s you…..”, Eunhyuk responded quickly to the girl appearance, tried to acted as natural as possible, like nothing happened earlier.

“Hello oppas….what are you two doing? Am I disturbing you? But i was so worry about Eunhyuk oppa, so i decided to come here…”, she said innocently.

“Of course you’re dist-“,

“Of course not EunHe….what makes you thing like that….RIGHT Donghae?”, i was about to burst my protest to the little girl before Eunhyuk suddenly cutted me, and gave his deathly glare, and made me obeyed him as the result.

Surely…this guy….can made me mesmerized in once….

“Okay then…umm….well, can i sit there with you too? It looks fun….”, she gave her innocent smile.

“What?! No…of course not, this little bed won’t fit us three…”, i answered.

“Hae…”, once again, Eunhyuk just glared at me, and said one word.

I looked at the girl, and saw dissapoinment through her eyes. “Aish…Okay okay….you can sit here too….”, i said finally.

“Yey!”, she said happily.

And without waiting any longer, she jumped to the bed, and snuggled between us too…

“Aish….be careful….your oppa is still ill…”

But she just kept snuggled, held our hands together…

 

Hmmm….well…this family reunion….i think i suppose to use to it….since i missed a moment like this…

I think they’re my family now…without an expected way….

 

And in unexpected place….

 

Strangers…became my family….

 

 

 

 

 

 


ooppsss!! A ??!!!

No no no...i'll keep it away for the kids.....>,<

kekekeke:p

But how was the chapter?

It's kind of a short one right? but my inspiration was just stuck right there for now....T.T

Let me know what you guys think okay?! i'll wait for your comments.....^^