What Happened?

My Sparkling

Cindy's POV
 

I knew it she will not be okay! cause my intuition's acting up. I hope she'll be okay.

After that man called I hurriedly told our manager about it and he said that he will try to reschedule our practice and take a break until HwaJung's okay enough.When I told Cheska about it, she totally freaked out,well who wouldn't be?So we both went to the clinic straight.

We were just about to go in when a man came out and I know it's Minho, one of my brothers co-member in their group SHINee.

Cheska and I greeted him but I think he's in a such hurry cause he bumped us and apologized quickly as he could, he was like running very quick.

We got in and we saw HwaJung sleeping peacefully.This made me feel at ease. Curiosity took over me and Cheska so we asked the nurse who's the guy that carried our dear maknae HwaJung here, she told us It's MinHo of SHINee.

"OMO",Cheska was shocked but instantly continued-

"What if he's HwaJung's prince,That's just faith",Cheska squealed like a high school girl.

Okay... that was just unexpected.

"Cheska,please don't squeal your'e gonna wake Jungiee up"I said.

"But really it's kinda romantic if we think it that way"

We imagined MinHo carrying Jungiee romantically.

"Awww thats romantic",I squealed.

"Yah,you're the one thats gonna wake Jungiee up",Cheska said

After an hour,HwaJung woke up.

"What happened".
-----------------------------------
Cheska's POV
"What Happened",HwaJung asked.

"How did I get here"

"Stop",Cindy commanded, tssk 'like a boss'

"You're here cause you collapsed and you have gotten here because your prince charming helped you",I said it within even taking a breathe.

"Who's prince charming?",HwaJung asked curiously with does cute brown doe eyes.

"Secret", Cindy and I both said.

"Please tell me who he is?",she tried it with the puppy look.

"Sorry but that's not gonna work!"

"No,but soon enough you're gonna meet again",Cindy smirked.