Smells Fishy

My Sparkling

HwaJung's POV

Tomorrow's gonna be our debut stage at Music Core.SHINee has been close to us since the day we met them so their helping us and giving us advice now.We got to be ready for tomorrow so as usual were practicing like there's no tomorrow.

"One,Two ,Three,Right and sway to the Left",our dance instructor taught us another step.

"Then step to the front,back".

"Back to the top",We danced through the steps and finished it gracefully.

"That's good,You all did great",our dance instructor clapped and then he gave us some advices and left.

We were just about to leave the studio when 5 guys came...It's SHINee.

"Good luck,tomorrow guys",Jonghyun said while giving us a big hug which earned him some glares.

"Cindy-ah can you give me a hug?",Taemin extended his arms towards unnie's direction...Wait I smell something fishy.

"What for?, and you should call me noona",Cindy replied back.

"What if I don't?",He teased

"Then I'll make my brother kill you",Cindy unnie laughed evilly.

Poor maknae...

"Hyung you wouldn't kill me right",He gave Onew a puppy-dog look.

"Maybe or maybe not",Onew smirked.

"Cheska-ah do your best tomorrow and you too Jungiee",Key said while smiling to Cheka unnie...really I smell fishy in him too.

Is it just fishy or just fishes are starting to take over my head?

"Jungiee do your best tomorrow, Onew-hyung and I will cheer for SPARKLING tomorrow",He flashed me a smile that literally made my heart beat faster so I didn't notice that he slowly made his way to my side.

I blushed and return a smile too,He too blushed or is it just my eyes playing tricks on me?

"Yah, the two of you stop blushing and we have to go home and prepare tomorrow too,love birds",Onew laughed so all of them looked at us and laughed too.

"I'm not blushing",we both said.

We caught their attention even worse and they laughed like there's no tomorrow.

This is embarrassing though but we tried to laugh with them too.

And this is how we ended our day with LAUGHTER.