Flashback Part 2 First Impression

My Sparkling

Flashback------

HwaJung's POV

Can you believe it, I'm flying to another country by myself*yes by herself*.

I'm just some 14 year old girl who will come to America just to be trained to make my dreams come true...and yes I'm a trainee of the SM Entertainment being scouted.

So it's now or never.

"Huuaahh",I yawned after the plane just landed...wait did I just slept at someone's shoulder.

I look at my right side and I saw a boy sleeping with his head on his side...it's so embarrassing.

"Mister the plane has already landed",I tried to wake him up.

He slowly opened his eyes and look at me.I felt blood rushing through my cheeks and he's cheeks too or I'm just hallucinating.

"An angel...I mean miss thanks for waking me up",He bowed and ran as fast as he can.

What a weird guy I thought.

I was already out and tried to call a taxi and bring me to my new apartment.It took just 30 minutes to reach our destination.

I saw another taxi arrived too.I walked past the elevator and waited, but before the elevator can close the guy I saw earlier butted in.

I can sure feel his gaze on me.

The elevator's door opened and we both tried to find our apartments...it's getting kinda awkward .

I found my apartment's number and we both reach for the shiny knob.

"Oopss!,I think it's my apartment",I said.

"It's mine too,I think there's some kind of mistake here",He said.