Who are they?

My Sparkling

MinHo's POV

"Hope to meet you again soon",I mumbled as I thought of that girl I helped earlier.

I headed straightly to our(SHINee)practice room because I knew that they will probably kill me.

As I was about to open the door, someone snatch the bag of food as usual it was the maknae, Taemin who took it.

"Yah,hyung,do you want us to starve to death?",Taemin whined and frowned a bit.

"SM wants us to visit the new girl group SPARKLING tomorrow",Onew told us while digging through the bag of foods.

Guess his trying to find his chicken again...tssk hyung.

"SPARKLING?",Key scratched the back of his head.

"They just debuted,and if you don't know them you can listen to their debut song Moon who topped the charts already",JongHyun added.

"Hyung ,how did you knew about them?",Key asked, I'm curious too...

"I knew them cause we are on the same Ent. and I'm just updated on news",JongHyun threw us a smirk.

After that conversation we munched through our food then headed to practice.
--------------------------------------
HwaJung's POV

Another day of practice for us.Were dancing by ourselves just for a moment, doing dance moves while singing.

Until our manager entered the room.

"Girls,there are 5 guys who will watch you guys today",Our manager said with a stern face.

Geez, scary much?! but still excited

"Wh-Who are they",We asked with a curiosity taking over us.