How was it?

My Sparkling

No One's POV

"Sister?!",they all said in unison

Shock was written on their faces.

"Neh,actually she's my younger sister believe it or not",Onew told them ,as he gently held her hand.

"Unnie,why didn't you tell us?",HwaJung pouted cutely

"I don't know, I think it's just that I wanted to surprise you all",Cindy smiled.

"You succeeded now Cindy they look like dumb statues now",Onew gave a really chinky laugh.

"Were not dumb",They all answered except for the siblings.

"Cindy let's talk later cause that conversation is not finished",Onew added

"Let's see you 3 perform now".

Cheska turned the stereo on.The 5 guys sat on one side of the room.They stared at them.The music came on and the girls started singing and dancing.The boys were amazed,SPARKLING was good,really good.They thought their vocals was good,their fast-foot work and the charm of the three girls were there.

"You're my MOON MOON MOON my boy",HwaJung sang and added a cute eye smile.

MinHo's eyes adored her more even his ears want to hear it again and again, he could feel his heart skip a beat.

"After the coming of my troubles you'll wash that away",Cindy sang with her charming voice

Taemin stared at her with amazement and full adoreness, 'Noona,youre so pretty'he taught.

"Because of you I'll smile like how the sun rises",Cheska winked at Key's side while singing.

Key blushed and look away, he focused his attention on her only her.

"Thats why I Love U My Love",HwaJung sang the last part and the music ended.

HwaJung eventually fluttered her eyes open and smiled,they all smiled.They bowed a 90 degree.

And the boys cheered and clapped.

"How was it?",They questioned the boys.
--------------------------------------
About the song got inspired by a fanfic (http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/birthdaygift/)
Did you like the fanfic so far pls no silent readers.