Phone

My Sparkling

HwaJung's POV

I actually want some time to think and just relaxed so I headed straight to the playground near the beach.I bought an ice cream and sat on the swing until a little boy poked me at the left side of my cheek.

"Awww,that hurts~",I touch the left side of my cheek and caressed it.

"Sorry noona~",a cute voice said as I looked over to a cute little boy.

The little boy

I think I'm gonna have a cuteness overload~

"Can I pinch your cheeks please~~",I started to plead the cute little boy using my aegyo like voice and 'the puppy eyes'.

"Noona stop that please~ you can pinch my cheeks but not to hard okay",he said with actually a matured tone that actually made me giggle.

I started to pinch his chubby cheeks but after 10 seconds I already let it go.

"Noona I think I knew you from somewhere",He made the thinking pose and continued"You're from the new girl group Sparkling~".

"Neh",I answered.

"Why are you here alone anyways?",I asked as I ruffled his hair.

"I want to play now but I saw you thinking so I poked you",he answered and again I ruffled his hair.

"Noona can I use your phone puh-lease~",He started to whine so I gave him my phone.

He started to type numbers at my phone which I think is very familiar but before I could stop the call someone picked the call up.

"Appa's Annyeong~",he greeted.

"Yooguen-ah who's phone are you using now",I think he called SHINee his appa?!...Are they already fathers?!

"Sparkling noona's phone",he pointed the phone at me...
-----------------------------------
I'm really sorry for the bad chappie
I haven't been inspired so if you have any requests
for the upcoming chapters pls send it to
[email protected]
Tnx~!!!