Vacation as a Mission?!

My Sparkling

HwaJung's POV

It's been three months since 2pm's visit happened.

Many things are done already, like TV guesting's,interviews, photo shoots, advertisements like cf's and many things.

2pm oppa's are close to us and SHINee oppa's too(Taemin's with them),they tried giving us advices and so forth.

Minho oppa and Khun oppa are the closest to me now.

But I can't understand some of my feelings inside me when I'm with one of them.

And those thoughts went inside because of boredom.Oh I forgot to tell we are on a reality show right now.

----------------------------------------------------------
"Yah,Sparkling gather up!",the PD said as he try to keep our attention to him and the camera.We started to groan and fix our selves.

"We'll give you a mission for the week, but you have to give us a South Korean map and a dart cause you'll go on a vacation-mission",Unnie's started to jump and make fist-pumping.

"Yah,Jungiiee, close your mouth before a fly goes in it",I closed my mouth and made a cute pout.

"But~",PD again...

"We will pick a boy group as a guest to make it exciting!",mouth's are now open and a quiet atmosphere began to full the room.

"Yah,We haven't finished filming yet!",the cameraman broke the sudden atmosphere and we began to laugh.

A roulette was placed in front of us and we started to roll the big wheel and close our eyes.

We heard the bell ring and saw the wheel stop.

"Open it",I was surprised because Cindy unnie was there at my back and shouted.

"And it was~ Jeju Island, Yay!!!",Cheska started to fist-pump again.

"It's time for the boy group",I mumbled.

Another roulette was placed in front of us and saw a pair of boy group in all columns.We started to roll it again and gently close our eyes.

We heard the bell ring and saw the wheel stop.

"It was ~"

-----------------------------------------------------------
sorry for not updating often...