Meeting f(x)

My Sparkling

No one's POV

They arrived on the vacation house as they stepped out of their van.

"The war is on",Krystal and Victoria both said.

They knocked first and opened the door slowly as they are greeted by SPARKLING and B2st.

"Annyeonghaseyo we are Sparkling and B2st imnida",They bowed first and looked at their guest with surprise looks.

"Hey~ we are f(x)" They greeted awkwardly and looked down.

They all giggled. "Annyeong to all of you! I'm Victoria~" The pretty girl with the light brown, long hair said.

"I'm Luna! Nice to meet you all!" She bowed, and gave us a hug, which lead us to hug her back.

"My name's Krystal, nice to meet you,all!" Krystal smiled.

"Name's Amber~ Nice meeting you!" The boy-ish looking girl smiled and bowed.

"Tee hee~ Hiya Sparkling and B2st! I'm Sulli, the youngest out of all of them," Motioning her unnies, "I hope we can become very good friends!" She gave her little eye smile and hugged us. We hugged back.

No One's POV

After meeting the girls(of course f(x)...)they were now greeted by the crew and PD.

"Girls they (pointing at B2st and Sparkling) prepared some dishes for you",the PD told f(x).

"Neh~just don't make us sick",the girls replied as both groups chuckle.

They lead them to the kitchen were the dishes were placed as the girls drooled over them.

"Time to eat~!!!",Sulli quickly sat on the chairs as well as the others and tried to eat.

As they finished it all they all gave compliments to both groups while the groups gave them smiles and hugs in return.They tried to assign the bedroom orders for f(x) is staying over night.

"I want to be on HwaJung's room!",Krystal and Victoria both whined.

"It's okay Krystal-sshi and Victoria-sshi,both of you could stay in my room",HwaJung smiled at them as they tackled her with a hug.

"I'll stay at Cindy's room~",Amber said.

"So you two are going on my room",Cheska took Luna and Sulli's hand and take them there.

---------------------------------------

HwaJung's POV

"So HwaJung what's your ideal type?",Victoria unnie asked.

"I dunno actually~",I thought of MinHo oppa for a while and blushed.

"Oh-uh~HwaJung unnie's already blushing",Krystal scooted near me.

"Can I excuse myself for awhile?",I asked.

"Sure",both of them answered.

I actually want some time to think and just relaxed so I headed straight to the playground near the beach.I bought an ice cream and sat on the swing until a little boy poked me at the left side of my cheek.

"Awww,that hurts~",I touch the left side of my cheek and caressed it.

"Sorry noona~",a cute voice said as I looked over to a cute little boy.