Tired

My Sparkling

No One's POV

"One, two, three, four, one, two, three, four stop" their dance teacher were pumping the girls to work better as they were learning the dance to their title track Moon.

"Lets take a break guys", their dance instructor said.

"Neh,Kamsamnida",the three petite girls said as they bowed politely.

Hwa Jung's POV

After our dance instructor left the room ,we threw ourselves to the couch.I was really tired and for sure Cindy and Cheska unnie are too.We just debuted a week ago as the new girl group SPARKLING with our composed song Moon.We are going to debut on stage soon too, so practicing is a must for us now because being on SM Ent. means you should be a group that stands out and one of the best.But today I kinda feel sick, probably because of too much practicing and less sleep too.I thought no one would notice but someone's been an observer.

"Jungiee,you look pale today",Cindy unnie worriedly said.

"Omo,Jungiee are you sick?",Cheska unnie touched my forehead then move her hands to her lap afterwards.

"Jungiee you're so hot".

"Unnie I'll take that as a compliment",I tried to joke but they didn't laugh nor gave a smile.

"Unnies don't need to worry cause it's not that serious anyways",I lied,I don't want them to worry.

They just nodded and throw me that i'll-be-watching-you look.

"Unnie's I'll just go to the Comfort Room",I tried to walk faster and get out as fast as I could.

When I'm inside the Comfort Room  I tried to wash my face.I think I'm gonna throw up but thank god I didn't.

As I slowly walked through the hallway of SME I felt dizzy and the next thing that happened I blackout.
--------------------------------------
MinHo's POV

Aishh I feel so stupid to end up buying their foods again.They really have a big appetite,after our practice we played some game and I lose so as a punishment I'll have to buy their food just today.

While I was walking back to our practice room I saw a girl walking on zigzags and without a second she collapsed on the bare floor.I tried to help her so I carried her to the clinic 'bridal style'.The nurse said she's probably exhausted and she needs some rest.

I was waiting for her to wake up just then I stared at her for a while.I never saw her clearly before cause I was really in a hurry to help her.I was absolutely amazed on how beautiful she was, I leaned closer and my gaze landed on her lips.I had the urge to kiss her but I can't I just met her today,Pabo.

Just then I heard a phone rang, its her phone, I answered it.

"Hello",I said

"Neh,she's in the clinic right now"

"She collapsed while walking so I brought her here"

"Bye"

The line ended