It Still Hurts

Rebound?

Hey, guys! Sorry for not updating sooner.  I've been busy.  Last week was Spirit Week at my school so I was busy making costumes and stuff.  My class won BTW! ^^Also I kinda got writers block but I managed to write a little bit in class today lol.  Sorry cause this chappie will be a bit short because I'm behind on my writing and I've seriously neglected my Lee Hongki/Mir/Joon love triangle story so I'm going to try to work on that. Also I got bored and wrote a TaeyangxDaesung one shot to clear my writer's block.  Anyways I'll shut up now. :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    "Is he ok?" Hoon asked as Kevin returned from the bathroom.

        The rest of the members crowded around Kevin, curious about what was wrong with Kiseop.
       
"He's ok.  He just threw up on himself.  He's taking a shower while I go get him my spare clothes." Kevin explained, lying slightly so he wouldn't embarrass  Kiseop.
        He gave Soohyun a look and the leader went to go have a word with their manager.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
           "Hyung are you ok?" Dongho asked, standing outside the shower.
 
        Kiseop peaked his head around the shower curtain to look at him.
 
        "I'm fine." said the older boy, hoping and praying that the other wouldn't find out what had happened.
 
        "Ok, Kevin said that you threw up on yourself, so I was just coming to check on you." Dongho explained.
 
        Kevin entered the room and his face fell when he saw Dongho.  He chewed his lip angrily and glared at him.  He was still mad at the maknae for stealing his boyfriend. Dongho turned around and was frightened when he saw the look of malice on Kevin's face. Kevin's eyes were boring holes into him. If looks could kill he would've died and then his ghost would've died.
        
        Kevin looked over at Kiseop who was staring at him with a worried look on his face.  His expression softened and he smiled at Kiseop, holding up the bag of clothes. 
 
       Dongho left to go find Eli. Kevin opened the bag and pulled out the clothes.
 
        There was a baggy grey hoodie, a white tank top, a pair of smiley face underwear and a pair of black sweatpants that were so baggy they resembled skirt pants.
 
       "What if it happens again?" said Kiseop, hesitantly.  "I don't want to ruin your clothes."
 
       "Don't worry.  Manager-hyung went to get some medicine for your stomach.  And it's ok if it does happen.  I don't care much for that outfit anyways." said Kevin, giving him a reassuring smile.
 
       "Kansahamnida, you're such a good Dongsaeng." said Kiseop greatfully.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
       The two made their way back to the practice room to wait for thier manager to bring Kiseop some medicine.  Soohyun gave them each a bottle of water.  They thanked him and sat down, leaning against the wall.
 
       Kiseop's head started to hurt and he closed his eyes, resting his head agaist the wall.  He felt cold and he drew his knees to his chest and wrapped his arms around them.
 
       Kevin took a swig of water and looked over at Kiseop.  Kiseop hadn't even opened his bottle.  Kevin could tell something was wrong by the way he was sitting.
 
       "Ya, hyung, are you alright?" Kevin asked.
 
       "Ne, mianhae, I just have a headache." Kiseop replied.
 
       Kevin reached over and felt the older boy's forehead.
       
        "You have a fever again." he said, pulling out his cell phone.
       
       He called their manager and asked him to pick up some fever reducer as well.
 
       "Here, lay down." he said, pulling Kiseop's head to lay in his lap.
 
       Kiseop didn't protest.  Kevin looked down at him lovingly, and began to stoke his still damp hair.  Kiseop closed his eyes, enjoying Kevin's gentle ministrations.
 
       Kevin watched as his sick hyung fell asleep in his lap.  He was startled when he looked up and saw Soohyun standing before him, grinning. 
 
       "How is he?" asked the leader, sitting down beside Kevin.
 
       "He has a fever and he said his head was hurting." said Kevin, frowning slightly.
 
       "He'll be fine, especially with you taking care of him."   Soohyun assured him, ruffling his hair.
 
       "What's wrong with Kiseop?" said AJ loudly entering the room, noisily crunching a bag of chips.
 
       He recieved a death glare from Kevin, and Soohyun shushed him.  He shrugged and left to go annoy Hoon.
 
       Kiseop whimpered in his sleep and turned his face into Kevin's stomach.  Kevin bent down and placed a soft kiss on the sleeping boy's cheek.  He blushed when he heard Soohyun make an "Aww" noise.
 
       "You really love him don't you?"  Soohyun asked quietly.  
 
       "W-well of course I do, he is my hyung and a member of U-KISS." said Kevin, flustered.
 
       Soohyun saw the blush on his cheeks and chuckled saying, "I mean more than that, I mean you're in love with him."
 
       "It's not that! We're just close that's all." Kevin protested.
 
       Soohyun was about to say something else but at that moment Kiseop let out a cry of pain in his sleep, drawing both thier attentions.
 
       "Shhh, it's ok.  I'm here." Kevin comforted, wrapping his arms around the sleeping boy.
 
       Kiseop shivered and snuggled deeper into his dongsaeng's warm chest.
 
       "Aish! Were the hell is our manager?!" said Kevin angrily, as he felt Kiseop tremble in his sleep.
 
        "I told you you love him." said Soohyun, slightly amused.
 
       Kevin fave him an 'eat ' look before turning his attention back to the boy in his arms.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
       The manager returned, finding a pissed of Kevin and an amused Soohyun.
 
       "Mianhae it took so long, the Pharmacist had to make sure it was safe to take all the medicines together." the manager explained, pulling out a pill bottle from the pharmacy bag in his hands, and handing it to Soohyun.
 
       "That is pain reliever with a fever reducer to help with the headaches and fevers." said the manager, and this is for the 'side effects'  of the anti-biotics."  He handed Sooghyun another bottle.
 
       Soohyun extracted the correct amount of pills for Kiseop to take.
 
       "Kiseop, sweetie, can you please wake up for us?" Kevin cooed, gently shaking the sleeping boy awake.
 
       Kiseop groaned and his his face in Kevin's stomach.
 
"Come on please get up so you can take your medicine." Kevin urged before leaning down and whispering, "You don't want to have another accident do you?"
 
       Kiseop's eyes shot open and he sat up looking almost fearful.  Soohyun handed him the pills and Kevin gave him his own water bottle (he's going to drink after Kevin ^^).
 
       "Mianhaeyo and kansahamnida, eveyone." said Kiseop, talking the pills.
 
       He tried to hand Kevin the water bottle back but the younger boy shook his head.
 
       "You should drink the rest of it so you don't get dehydrated." said Kevin.
 
       "But I don wan-" Kiseop began but was cut off when Soohyun shouted, "Ya! Drink the mul you punk!"
 
       Kevin shot Soohyun a glare and gave Kiseop a pleading look.  Kiseop sighed in defeat and downed the rest of it.  Kevin smiled and patted his back.   Kiseop gave him a weary smile and Kevin put an arm around his shoulder.  He pulled him so that he rested his head on the younger's shoulder.  Kiseop closed his eyes and relaxed, wanting to stay like this forever.
 
       The manager cleared his throat and looked at his watch.
 
       "You guys are due for a photoshoot but I can reschedule it." he said, with a slight smirk.
 
       "Really?" asked Kevin and Soohyun simultaneously.
 
       "Ne," said the manager, glancing at Kiseop.  "Just get him home." 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
        "Umma," Kiseop mumbled in his sleep as Kevin layed down beside him on the bed.
 
       Kevin propped himself up on his elbow and watched his hyung sleep.  All thoughts of Eli and Dongho had completely vanished from his mind.  He was focused completely on Kiseop.  He wondered what he was dreaming about.
 
       "Umma... mianhaeyo.... I failed... again." said Kiseop in his sleep.
 
       Kevin furrowed his brow in thought.  It didn't sound like Kiseop was having a good dream.  He glanced at the sleeping boy and saw tears slipping out from under his closed eyelids.  He was crying in his sleep.
 
       "I just want to die." Kiseop whimpered as Kevin was about to wipe the tears away.
 
       "Kiseop!" Kevin gasped, angered by hearing such words.
 
       Kiseop stirred in his sleep and something clicked in Kevin's mind. He knew what Kiseop was dreaming about.
 
       Kevin though back to a day when they were filming an episode of U-KISS Vampire.  They had filmed a segment where the members opened up about thier pasts.  Eli had talked about starving in China with nothing but ramen to eat.  Soohyun talked about his father dying.  Then there was Kiseop.  He had told them about how he failed multiple auditions to become a trainee and he had become depressed and suicidal.  He said it was the first time he had ever seen his mother cry.  
 
(enter flash back mode)
       Thier stories brought tears to Kevin's eyes and he felt bad for all of them.  After recording, he found Kiseop in the bathroom dabbing his eyes with a paper towel.  
       His eyes were red and puffy from crying.  He tried to hide his face from Kevin, but Kevin knew he was hurting.  He wrapped his arms around Kiseop's waist and pulled him into a tight embrace.  Kiseop sobbed into his shoulder, gripping the back of Kevin's jacket in his hands.
        "I know it hurts thinking back on it and it's ok.  Don't be ashamed to cry.  Just hearing about it makes me cry.  I'm here for you and I'll always have a shoulder to cry on." Kevin told him.
        He never wanted to see Kiseop cry again.
(end flash back)
 
 
       Kevin placed gentle kisses on Kiseop's tear-stained cheeks.  Kiseop's eyelids fluttered open and he looked at Kevin.
 
        "You were dreaming about it weren't you?" asked Kevin running a thumb under Kiseop's eyes.
 
       "What?" asked Kiseop, trying to stop the tears that kept flowing.  After all this time it still hurt to think about it.
 
       "Your past." Kevin stated simply. "Don't try to lie because I already know."
 
       Kiseop nodded in defeat and looked away, not wanting to meet Kevin's gaze.
 
       "Do you remember what I told you that day?" said Kevin, putting a hand under Kiseop's chin and forcing him to look at him.
 
       "My shoulder is always available to cry on."
 
      Kevin pulled him into his arms and Kiseop began to weep on Kevin's shoulder.  Kevin felt tears spring from his own eyes.  He silently let them fall, being carefull not fo sniff, so Kiseop wouldn't notice.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Sorry for the long wait.  My wi-fi doesn't work now so it will take longer for me to upload chapers.  That really ! >.<  Well anyways I hope you guys like it! Thanks so much for the subscribtions and the comments! ♥♥♥